Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neofeud - A Cyberpunk Adventure Game

Tom Selleck

Arcane
im gonna buy this game and im gonna play this game

SilverSpook

Silver Spook Games
Developer

SilverSpook

Silver Spook Games
Developer
The Space Quest Historian is currently doing a playthrough of Neofeud that is pretty entertaining.

Neofeud is also now on sale in the Steam Winter Sale. :)

Finally, if you follow the Silver Spook Podcast, I've been meaning to get one out this week but been a bit busy. The next one may be with Wormwood Studios again. If Mark gets another free night. ;)

I talked a bit with Space Quest Historian also, and we might be doing a podcast, but perhaps after he finishes up the Neofeud playthrough.

Last edited:

SilverSpook

Silver Spook Games
Developer
https://adventuregamers.com/articles/view/34557

vote neofeud! I think best setting and graphic design is appropriate

Thanks guys! All I can see is I'm really glad that Dave pushed Unavowed to 2018 and Wormwood Studios didn't release anything in 2017 so Neofeud at least has a chance. :D

You can also vote for Neofeud in the Adventure Game Studio awards, over here: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/awards/vote/

Thanks to everyone who did go out and vote, and best of luck to all the entrants!

SilverSpook

Silver Spook Games
Developer
Hey guys, Neofeud is currently on sale if you've been considering it: https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/

In addition, I've just interviewed William Gibson, godfather of cyberpunk.

DcxZC5pU8AAbJ0Y.jpg

The future may be unevenly distributed, but the author of Neuromancer et al. has graciously fenced some atemporal sci-fi-continuum to Silver Spook. Coming on the next podcast over here: https://www.youtube.com/user/twiliteminotaur

SilverSpook

Silver Spook Games
Developer
50% off again in the Summer Sale: https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/

Also, if anyone can think of some new indie adventure game(s) whose dev I might interview in the Silver Spook Podcast, feel free to let me know here or in a message. I'm hoping to do one soon, during the Steam Sale, to help boost some signal for fellow devs. (The last interview I did was with William Gibson, author of Neuromancer, etc., which isn't exactly indie, but as a diehard cyberpunk fan I couldn't pass that up. :) )

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Not sure who you've done so far, but here are few possibilities:

- The developer of Milkmaid of the Milky Way, a very different scenario than most adventure games and visually is quite striking. (I'm not a huge fan of the forced rhymed couplets, but so it goes.)
- Chris Bischoff (Pyke) re: Beautiful Desolation, Cayne, and Stasis.
- Jay Tholen (made Dropsy) is a mensch, and probably would be up for it.
- COWCAT re: Demetrios - The Big Cynical Adventure.

SilverSpook

Silver Spook Games
Developer
Thanks MRY and Hybrid for the suggestions! All great devs with great games, in fact I already know the Svarun Entertainment guy and had asked him if he wanted to do a podcast a while back but schedules didn't line up.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The upcoming sequel looks pretty. I wonder if it relies on seizure-inducing strobe lights as much as the trailer for the first game.

nimateb

Augur
Damn nice style, sold!

Also, is that a motherfucking cocteau twins reference in the sequel's trailer?

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What the actual fuck is the Codex's problem? I am not a big adventure game fan, but the art looks freaking amazing! I saw the trailer for Neofeud 2, and the art there looks even better than the art here (the art in the trailer is actually top notch, some of the best adventure game art I've ever seen (although I am not particularly well educated about adventure games in general)), but the first game's art is still great. I can't believe so many people blew this off. One day I will definitely try this out, and I just wanted to give some encouragement because what you're doing is serious incline and I hope you keep up the great work.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom