Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Nemesis - Deep Space (New Russian Sci-Fi Isometric TB RPG)

Slimu

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I am talking about a proper game, not a mod. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I remember reading news about it's development on gamebanshee about 3 years ago. It was supposed to be a post apocalyptic game, but the developers were developing the exterior environments to be colourful.

Explorerbc

Arcane
Since we are talking about russian RPGs, I remember reading a few years ago about one which seemed another Fallout clone. Something with weather anomalies (don't remember if because nukes) and mutants. Do you guys know it's name? In one of the development logs they mentioned something about communicating with Cuba (?)

Nuclear Union ?

It got cancelled

Slimu

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Since we are talking about russian RPGs, I remember reading a few years ago about one which seemed another Fallout clone. Something with weather anomalies (don't remember if because nukes) and mutants. Do you guys know it's name? In one of the development logs they mentioned something about communicating with Cuba (?)

Nuclear Union ?

It got cancelled

Yes, that was the name of the game. Why was it canceled?

AlHazrad

Novice
Thank you all for the comments.
We will sure to take into account your wishes, because we want to make the game for all players.
Shown on the screenshot and video - material, which is now we have. And now we are working on adding new content and finalization the combat system.
And seeing your interest for our game, we'll make a full localization to English.

Also, watch for our official pages, where will be posted the new video about game.
http://vk.com/deepspacenemesis
http://gamesjam.org/2614/

Development Team =)

Jinn

Arcane
Thank you all for the comments.
We will sure to take into account your wishes, because we want to make the game for all players.
Shown on the screenshot and video - material, which is now we have. And now we are working on adding new content and finalization the combat system.
And seeing your interest for our game, we'll make a full localization to English.

Also, watch for our official pages, where will be posted the new video about game.
http://vk.com/deepspacenemesis
http://gamesjam.org/2614/

Development Team =)

Thanks for dropping in and letting us know we'll be getting an english localization! I, for one, am extremely excited to try this game out. It looks like it could be a truly amazing project. Hopefully ends up bringing some of that Russian Incline.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Wow, this looks amazing. Anyone idea of a timeframe we are looing at for an English release? 2017, 18, 18, 20?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Russians always say their games are not shit.

Only rus rpgs are shit. Other games are mostly shit, but there are gems to be found. Vangers; King's Bounty; Etherlords (at least the first part); Eador; Fantasy Wars; Age of Prates (at least the second part); Pathologic; Parkan. Some people also like HoMM 5 and Silent Storm. And yeah, Space Rangers was kinda passable too.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Russians always say their games are not shit.

Only rus rpgs are shit. Other games are mostly shit, but there are gems to be found. Vangers; King's Bounty; Etherlords (at least the first part); Eador; Fantasy Wars; Age of Prates (at least the second part); Pathologic; Parkan. Some people also like HoMM 5 and Silent Storm. And yeah, Space Rangers was kinda passable too.
Also Konung.

:troll:

Though I hear the latest one in Age of Pirates, Sea Dogs: To Each his Own is apparently REAL good.

Kontra

Educated
What about Alien Shooter series, those were great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom