Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Nemesis - Deep Space (New Russian Sci-Fi Isometric TB RPG)

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

At your disposal:
- A small ship.
- Brave character.
- And a huge galaxy.

The player will fight in turn-based battles with various creatures, explore dungeons on different planets and their moons, examine anomalies, dock with the station, trade, craft weapons, armor and everything else, recruit a team for the ship, collect resources, perform tasks, search for water, food and more.

FEATURES:
• A huge, randomly generated galaxy.
• Hundreds of randomly generated locations.
• The freedom of action
• Multi-level item crafting and upgrades.
• Improvement of the ship;
• The world in which you need to constantly eat, drink water and sleep.

bfhOAk4Z1BQ.jpg

TUcn6UeEwZo.jpg

SMTHeFXk0l0.jpg

FKtFMeUA4Cw.jpg

Links (Rus):
http://vk.com/deepspacenemesis
http://gamesjam.org/2614/

:russia:

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
explore dungeons on different planets
A huge, randomly generated galaxy.
Hundreds of randomly generated locations.

Dat space exploration looks really sweet but if every planet would just boil down to some random dungeon, I dunno. Guess we'll have to wait and see, looks interesting though.

Edit: That UI is pretty strongly Fallout 'influenced',eh? :M

Beastro

Arcane
Someone really loved the Fallout UI and Inventory...

Russian games are always so said being such a mixed bag and neat ideas and weird shit that winds up fucking things up.

Hope this breaks the mold.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
While it will probably turn out to be a disjointed mess with various fascinating bugs and a horribad engrish translation (if there ever is one) it also has that zany eastern originality and freshness about it. Which is odd to say for a game that looks like a more modern take on Sundog: frozen legacy, Whale's Voyage and Megatraveller. Not that I'm complaining. I absolutely adore those games and it has been ages since we had something like it that was good. Let's hope this will be it.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This looks very very interesting
*I hope you can get companions with you

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I still take it over skyrims with guns part 3 and part4.
If they release it.

Edit: That UI is pretty strongly Fallout 'influenced',eh? :M
No surprise here.
Ruskies lsurely ike FO1/2 (and maybe Tactics, they made Fonline and dozen big mods like Olympus2077, Fallout:Nevada etc.)
Meanwhile - burgerzone mess around wasteland in FO3 and FO4, playing on console of course.
P.strange considering the game setting...

covr

Prophet
Patron
That UI is fucking great. At least in terms of visuals: it's like a mix of Fallout and H.R. Giger.
Not sure about Unity: probably it is going to heat my PC to the dangerous levels. And loading is to take eternity.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Looks quite cute. Knowing the russkies they'll fuck it up though.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Looks interesting but it will never be finished. Or translated. Or it will suck badly. Or all of the above. And i am not trying to be edgy at the moment. I am sad in fact because it could be good - but will never be.

Severian Silk

Since it's Russian it will probably have decent gameplay and art, but an atrocious story/dialogue.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Looks interesting. I got that Event Horizon depression over it. Big bulky cold space ship that seems more like a tomb that an actual flying machine.

Slimu

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Since we are talking about russian RPGs, I remember reading a few years ago about one which seemed another Fallout clone. Something with weather anomalies (don't remember if because nukes) and mutants. Do you guys know it's name? In one of the development logs they mentioned something about communicating with Cuba (?)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom