Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

  1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

    "This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Nails -Beginning of Your "Heart Beat"- (NSFW) (Day 11)

Discussion in 'Codex Playground' started by shywn, Jan 29, 2017.

  1. Dayyālu Arcane

    Dayyālu
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2012
    Parrots:
    2,061
    Click here and disable ads!
    Yer askin'?
     
    ^ Top  
  2. abnaxus Arcane

    abnaxus
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2010
    Parrots:
    15,261
    Location:
    Carcosa
    Can we still get together with Tim Tamaya?
     
    ^ Top  
  3. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    Dunno, maybe. Are you looking to see how "hard" she gets when she talks about Jamrock?

    (gender issues, sheesh.)
     
    ^ Top  
  4. abnaxus Arcane

    abnaxus
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2010
    Parrots:
    15,261
    Location:
    Carcosa
    'hard' as in 'stubborn'?
     
    ^ Top  
  5. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    I was thinking of the blood-packing-in-one's-groin kind of 'hard'.

    Illustration (open)
    [​IMG]


    'Hard' is not a terrible translation for the original 一生懸命, just that everything else is off about that sentence.
     
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    ^ Top  
  6. Dayyālu Arcane

    Dayyālu
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2012
    Parrots:
    2,061
    shywn

    Don't you dare die on me! This is almost over! I'm not going to download this and google translate this mess!
     
    ^ Top  
  7. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    Oh, I'm working on this, but I haven't done any translation in the past two weeks, since I was busy with, erm, something? I don't quite remember what I was busy with, but it must've been something. *shrug*

    That, and it took me a week longer than normal to get to play the scenario due to scheduling issues.
     
    ^ Top  
  8. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    DAY TEN

    [​IMG] Jamrock-san, you seem down this morning...

    [​IMG] Hm? Really?

    [​IMG] Er, Jamrock-san? It might be beneficial if you acted a bit more prudently now.

    [​IMG] All right... I'll try to take care.

    [​IMG] The members of the exploration team come along with me, and the rest are on standby at the local temple church. Come, let's depart!

    [​IMG]

    VILLAGE OF RUZOI



    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] So this is the village of Ruzoi, where Tim Timaya's messenger resides...

    In fact, it was the farthest away village where humans still live.​

    If we go any deeper into the mountains, it's all claw people.​

    [​IMG] Anyway, we need to find Araimr...

    [​IMG] With a village this small, shouldn't that be an easy task?

    [​IMG] No... She is a master of disguise and... she often changes her face too.

    [​IMG] She's currently using the name Araimr, but even I don't know her real name.

    [​IMG] ...Really?

    [​IMG] Yes. So searching for her will require quite a bit of effort...

    [​IMG] Guess we have but to start searching for her then?

    [​IMG] Yes.

    ...Anyway, we must find her...​

    Not that much effort, actually. The first guy we ask knows where she lives.





    The place looks a bit like it's built atop a craggy canyon, with a river flowing at the bottom, and lots of bridges enabling movement across.

    There is a reservoir of water too.

    The claw villagers in this place talk in a strange way where all that would be normally written in hiragana is written in katakana (which is the writer's way of showing that they have an accent) which makes reading their speech take much more effort for me. I do not know how it is for native Japanese -- I understand a hundred years ago their language was written exactly like that.

    So, that house of hers we were pointed to...

    [​IMG]

    *knock knock*​

    [​IMG] Come in.

    [​IMG] .................

    I twisted the handle, the door opened, and we entered the building.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] You!

    [​IMG] Hum... So it was true, that you were helping them.

    [​IMG] Saraii!?

    [​IMG] !?

    [​IMG] I didn't quite believe it at first, since it came from Badrusso -- as hopeless a sucker as you are -- but... Well, guess I'll have to now.

    [​IMG] Who is she?

    [​IMG] The head of assassins at Dark, Blood, and Claw.

    [​IMG] Hum... So you're Jamrock...

    [​IMG] ..............

    [​IMG] I'll be looking forward to it. Watching how you'll be chopped up to pieces.

    I slowly moved my hand to the sword on my back.​

    [​IMG] Hey, don't get ahead of yourselves.

    [​IMG] Don't you want to know where Araimr is?

    [​IMG] ...!? Saraii! Did you do something to her!?

    [​IMG] I haven't done anything to her. Not yet.

    [​IMG] I'll be waiting for you at the cave. If you value her life, come by! ~~

    GT: I'll be waiting at the cave in this village. Life is regrettable, please take it!

    [​IMG] Goodbye then, Miss model student and Mr blockhead.

    GT: Well then, Mr. Hayami and Mr. Takarazuki.

    [​IMG] ! Wait!

    One moment, Saraii had gone through the window and waltzed down the road, and the next, she was nowhere to be seen.​

    [​IMG] .................

    [​IMG] The cave, eh...

    We decided to leave the place...​

    At last we met an antagonist with a personality.





    [​IMG]

    We make our way through a pair of rope bridges to the cave high up in the village, barely visible in the image.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] So this is the place...

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...............

    The cave was filled with cool air.​

    .................​

    That moment, I could suddenly feel bloodlust behind me.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] *hisssssss*

    [​IMG] ...!

    Masked claw people rushed onto us.​

    [​IMG] Jamrock! They're at the entrance too!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] You just kind of sauntered in, didn't you?

    [​IMG] Is Araimr all right?

    [​IMG] Oh my, you indeed suspected nothing when you came here?

    [​IMG] ...What?

    [​IMG] I was lying... Or rather, I didn't actually say that I'd return her if you came here.

    [​IMG] But worry not! I will seek her out, and let her join you.

    [​IMG] Go on! Show them what Hell looks like, boys!

    With that order, the claw people surrounding us all attacked us.​

    [​IMG]

    Yay, big fight. Seven enemies.

    The ones with the pouch are actually hypnosis guys. Probably in disguise.

    Having had a bad experience with hypnosis, I unleash a volley of special attacks on everyone. Four turns, and a lot of work points later, they are all dead.





    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Kuh... Saraii!

    ................​

    There was nobody left around us.​

    Of course, Saraii was not among the corpses of claw people either.​

    [​IMG] So she managed to escape...

    [​IMG] But... If we can trust what she said, she doesn't know where Araimr is either...

    [​IMG] ..................

    [​IMG] Anyway, let's leave this place and search for Araimr.

    [​IMG] That's a good idea.

    We decided to leave the cave...​



    I thought this was a bit more fun without Shamirnarsa. Jamrock had no way of recognising Saraii when at the house, and as such, she used that to her advantage and just told us that Araimr was at the cave, no threats or anything.
     
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    On our way back from the cave, we get attacked by a bunch of claw people on both of the rope bridges too...

    [​IMG]

    Those aren't hypnosis guys, by the way. They only cast Terror on us. What a relief.

    Then, after scouring pretty much the whole village, we end up at the reservoir:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...!?

    At the reservoir, I saw somebody collapsed on the ground.​

    I did not know how long she had been there, but I could not see anybody else around.​

    1. Run over and help her.
    2. Call someone.
    3. Ignore her.

    Er, I was supposed to be more active. Number two?

    That's right... I guess I should notify the guards...​

    ...But, now that I think about it, the guards in this town probably know about me...​

    Okay, guess I'll have to help her myself.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...Are you all right?

    [​IMG] Ah... Yes. Thank you very much.

    [​IMG] What happened?

    [​IMG] Ah, I came here to fetch some water, but then I started feeling weak and...

    [​IMG] Oh... Shamir... narsa?

    [​IMG] ...!?

    [​IMG] Araimr?

    [​IMG] That's me. Are these the people?

    [​IMG] Ah, yes...

    [​IMG] ...So, you are Araimr?

    [​IMG] Yes, I've heard of you from Tim Timaya.

    [​IMG] .............

    [​IMG] Saraii was searching for you. Be careful.

    [​IMG] Yes, that is why I couldn't make a move. Sorry. ~~

    [​IMG] So... Could you tell us what you had to say?

    [​IMG] Ah... Yes.

    [​IMG] First... A messenger of Tim Timaya who should have information on the ceremony will be waiting for you tomorrow, at the stone platform at the settlement of Byarierua.

    The place with the unpronounceable name.

    [​IMG] ...Do you lack the information yourself?

    [​IMG] Yes, the information on the ceremony changes almost daily, and I'm sure there's plenty of false information included.

    [​IMG] Probably nobody but Timirtos knows where it will actually take place.

    [​IMG] ...............

    [​IMG] Is... Minvi safe?

    [​IMG] The girl from the temple? Yes, she is safe. The sacrifice is important, so nobody dares to do anything to her. Don't worry.

    [​IMG] ...Oh.

    [​IMG] But, they're changing the place where she's held every day, so I cannot pinpoint where she is.

    [​IMG] ....................

    [​IMG] All right... That's about everything I can tell you.

    [​IMG] What are you going to do now?

    [​IMG] ...That's right... I'll just find some other village.

    [​IMG] Some other village?

    [​IMG] My work in this village is done.

    [​IMG] Well then... I must go now.

    [​IMG] ...................

    [​IMG] Araimr, be careful. I think the Order is keeping a watch on you.

    [​IMG] Don't be silly. You're the one who should be careful, with Saraii and Badrusso. Timirtos too seems to be aware of you. ~~

    [​IMG] ...Yes...

    [​IMG] Anyway, good-bye then.

    Araimr smiled faintly, and left us...​

    [​IMG] Tomorrow, at the stone platform in the settlement of Byarierua, eh?

    [​IMG] We should probably get going too...

    And that moment, when we were about to leave the reservoir...​

    [​IMG] Heya, you. You look like you have an interesting fortune ahead.

    [​IMG] ...?

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Over here! Where're you looking?

    God you're ugly.

    [​IMG] ................

    I couldn't locate the owner of the voice at first.​

    I was only left with the sensation that he was suddenly right in front of us. ~~~~

    [​IMG] Hmmmh... I see...

    He was staring at me with great interest, nodding repeatedly for some reason.​

    [​IMG] ..............

    [​IMG] The commander passed through this place and left but... Indeed...

    GT: I came out when a sunny star passed through this area ...

    [​IMG] ...? What are you talking about?

    [​IMG] Ah, don't mind that. I'm talking to myself here.

    [​IMG] Ah... erm...

    [​IMG] Okay... Those were some interesting things I saw. I'm Desrumoude. What's your name?

    [​IMG] Ah... I'm Jamrock.

    [​IMG] ...Hum...

    [​IMG] If you don't take others into consideration a bit more, you're going to lose sight of something important.

    [​IMG] ...Something... important?

    [​IMG] Yes... If you don't get caught up with the small things, but don't ignore them either, get angry when you need to, laugh when you need to.

    [​IMG] And then, you act so that others feel it too.

    The old man had a way of talking that struck a nerve of mine.​

    However... He seemed somehow familiar...​

    [​IMG] ...Ah, right. That's a lot like Harlin's manner of...

    The thought of the manner of speech of that old hag in Altamina castle town, mixed with the sight of the man with countless years of age, lead me to accidentally blurting it out loud.​

    [​IMG] What? Harlin? Is that monster hag still alive?

    Desrumoude's expression suddenly changed to a stern one.​

    No, not stern. More like glum.​

    [​IMG] !? ...Do you know her?

    [​IMG] You could say I do, you could say I don't...

    [​IMG] ...?

    Desrumoude started to say something, but suddenly stopped in mid-sentence.​

    [​IMG] ...Ah, it doesn't really matter.

    [​IMG] ................

    [​IMG] E--Er... Wait a bit, please. This Harlin... Do you mean that divining hermit?

    [​IMG] ...?

    [​IMG] Yeah, I've heard her called that too.

    [​IMG] Is she... ~~~

    [​IMG] Is that old hag really that famous?

    [​IMG] Famous? There's not a more well-known fortune-teller in the whole of Altia!

    [​IMG] I heard that her divinations so often turned to be correct, that there were people, driven by their anxiety, both here and abroad who wanted her dead, so she sealed off her magic... ~~

    [​IMG] ..................

    Yeah, I agree with Jamrock here. Whatever Harlin does is more of an Informed Ability.

    [​IMG] ...So, you were acquainted with her...

    [​IMG] She's just failing to die, no?

    [​IMG] Ah... Well...

    [​IMG] Well, that's really that... I guess.

    [​IMG] As long as you know what's right and what's wrong.

    [​IMG] ...?

    [​IMG] Try not to make that girl cry, all right?

    [​IMG] Ah... er...

    [​IMG] ....................

    [​IMG] Anyway, what will be, is the only thing that'll be.

    [​IMG] You need to help the girls waiting for you at the end of your journey too.

    [​IMG] How did you...?

    [​IMG] I've just been wandering a bit here and there.

    He said, aloofly.​

    [​IMG] ..................

    Anyhow... He seems to have more to him than the façade of an old wanderer he puts on.​

    It's not that I don't want to know who he really is, but...​

    [​IMG]

    1. Ask who he is.
    2. Ignore the desire.

    [​IMG] I've been wanting to ask you this for a while, but... Who on earth are you?

    [​IMG] Just an old wanderer. Don't worry about it.

    [​IMG] .................

    [​IMG] Don't you have more important things to worry about than this old fogey? Like those girls waiting for you at the end?

    [​IMG] You're too much a mystery to me for me to be happy with that response alone.

    [​IMG] The world is full of mysteries! You've a long journey ahead if you wish to unravel every one you come across.

    [​IMG] ....................

    [​IMG] Ah... I guess I've spent too much time here already.

    [​IMG] .....................

    [​IMG] Oh, right. I better give you a word of advice too.

    [​IMG] ...?

    [​IMG] Do what you most wish to do. That will give you the best outcome. ~~~

    [​IMG] .....................

    [​IMG] That's it. Farewell!

    [​IMG] ...................

    Desrumoude disappeared before I had time to respond.​

    [​IMG] What on earth was he?

    [​IMG] ....................

    Why on earth did he decide to talk to us?​

    [​IMG] ....................

    Pondering that is probably of little use...​

    Anyway, we must keep pushing forward.​

    [​IMG] Let's go...

    We decided to leave this place.​

    Well, that was irritating to translate. I doubt I got everything right.

    Anyone have any guesses to what that all might have meant? Cause I don't.





    In my search for post-scenario titbits of information, I only found a woman mentioning that the cave we were in was, in the olden days, used for rites of the claw people.

    Performance evaluations.

    [​IMG]

    Minardi :3/5:

    Shamirnarsa :4/5:

    Lorimleara :4/5:

    I'm not sure I've mentioned this already, but ever since Day 7 (Zaurusride), we have met very few kingdom guards and bandits as random encounters. Various animals have filled in instead. Tigers, wolves, etc.
     
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    [​IMG]

    Shamirnarsa is yellow! We can start her route now.

    【Fire Dragon Bomb】 A technique to throw explosive bags containing explosives and to give damage to enemies. Medium damage against one body from the enemy as a whole. Required work points: 5

    That's her new attack. Same as the old one, but more damage.





    I knocked on the door of Minardi's room.​

    [​IMG] ...Who's there?

    [​IMG] It's me, Jamrock.

    [​IMG] Oh, Jamrock?

    [​IMG] May I come in?

    [​IMG] Ah, yeah...

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...What's up? Coming at this hour.

    [​IMG] Ah, no particular reason.

    [​IMG] ...............

    [​IMG] You're not injured, are you?

    [​IMG] I didn't get injured much to speak of. The way I train is different.

    [​IMG] ...That's right.

    [​IMG] By the way... Are you... going elsewhere tonight?

    Minardi asked me, her eyes slightly downcast.​

    [​IMG]

    1. Stay in the room.
    2. Go elsewhere.

    [​IMG] No... If I'm not a bother to you, I'd like to stay here for a bit longer.

    [​IMG] ...............

    [​IMG] Bother? I'd never think that.

    [​IMG] ...............

    [​IMG] This is no good... I feel that... I've somehow... grown weaker...

    [​IMG] If... you're not by my side... I feel anxious...

    [​IMG] Though just a bit earlier, such a desire didn't occur to me...

    Saying that, Minardi quietly moved to the window.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] But it... won't be enough for me, to just stay by your side.

    I said, aiming to tease her a bit.​

    [​IMG] Eh?

    [​IMG] I want to feel you more.

    [​IMG] .................

    [​IMG] I... want to... feel you more too...

    I put my hand on Minardi's armour.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...............

    Both of us in an uneasy silence, the sound of the clasp undoing felt terribly loud.​

    [​IMG] Jamrock...

    A slightly frightened tone.​

    [​IMG] ...What's wrong?

    [​IMG] Ah... I just... felt worried...

    [​IMG] It all... feels like I'm in a dream...

    [​IMG] It's not a dream.

    Lightly, solving her clothes while dodging Minardi and lip setting ...​

    [​IMG] .......

    Easily and easily, clothing and bandages fell to the feet.​

    [​IMG] ... Jam lock ..... .

    [​IMG] Oh ...

    Respond to Minardi 's little voice, unravel his clothes.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] .....

    A little, I pushed Minardi looking at me with a shy expression on the bed ...​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ... Jam Rock ...

    Minardi calls my name as you make sure in your arms.​

    [​IMG] ...

    Respond with a small voice in his ear.​

    [​IMG] Hunter ...

    Minardi touches his voice as if his neck is caught.​

    [​IMG] Ear, I was weak ...

    [​IMG] Eh ... so ...

    As a misrepresentation, Minardi is looking for words.​

    [​IMG] Does not it hide?

    In addition, in a low voice as low as possible, tell Minardi to shake the earlobe.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ___ ___ ___ 0

    A spoilful chill leaking from Minari 's lips.​

    With his left arm, he supports his bodies on the bed and traces Minardi's earlobe with his open right arm.​

    [​IMG] Ah ...! What? ............. .

    A further elevated voice leaks from the previous time.​

    [​IMG] Surprisingly, it is sensitive ...

    [​IMG] Such a thing ... even if it is told ...

    [​IMG] I'm praising ...

    [​IMG] Cha ... ... already ...

    [​IMG] ... Should I make it another place ...?

    [​IMG] .......?

    At the same time Minardi heard back, my hand was stretching in her breast.​

    Sink your fingers into moist and softness.​

    [​IMG] ___ ___ 0

    Somewhat calmer voice leaked a little while ago.​

    The breast which is never large, but not too small, changes its shape according to the movement of the finger.​

    [​IMG] conductor ... breasts ...........

    [​IMG] ... Do you feel pain?

    [​IMG] ..... Such a thing ...................

    [​IMG] Not too much ... That ... not big ...

    Minardi said, embarrassingly making the words turbid.​

    [​IMG] Such a thing, do not you care?

    [​IMG] It is ...

    Indeed feel the thing that words are missing, add a word.​

    [​IMG] ... I do not mind. But I'm glad that I can do this with Minardi ...

    [​IMG] ... But ...

    Rub the Minnie's chest top trying to say something still with the fingers belly.​

    [​IMG] Catch ...! !

    A high tiny voice like a puppy crows.​

    [​IMG] .....

    After pulling out the reaction for the time being, I will bring my hand to the lower abdomen, compare her to her ...​

    [​IMG] Hunter ...

    Were you feeling the signs of it, the murmured voice leaked out of Minardi's throat.​

    At the same time my fingers reached the secret of Minardi.​

    [​IMG] ... ah! !

    The secretary of Minardi which I reached already had enough moisture.​

    Chuku ...​

    [​IMG] Hunter! !

    Rub the finger's belly on the mucosal part that barely exposed her face.​

    Chukku ... Chuku ... tut ...​

    [​IMG] Ah ...... Ah ...

    Stand a little fingers and play with the secret of Minardi while breaking the secret.​

    Chukku ...! !​

    [​IMG] Wha! What! !

    At the tip of a stroked finger, Minaly 's clitoris which is pushing up the foreskin herself was touched.​

    [​IMG] Hunter! !

    I smear that portion that is hyperemia and slightly reddish, rubbing with fingers ...​

    Chuku, cute, tut ...​

    Sufficiently secreted love makes water sound like water finger and clitoris plays in the water.​

    [​IMG] Oh! ! Jam Rock ...! ! ... fu, h! !

    Hold your finger slowly while listening to the voice of Minardi who is rubbing up.​

    [​IMG] ah ............. .

    [​IMG] ... Kuu ... already ...

    [​IMG] Already ... no way ... So ...

    [​IMG] came ... Please ...

    Writing was nothing but clarity, but the meaning was fully transmitted.​

    [​IMG] ....... I will go ...

    Regardless of whether it is reflected in the eyes of Minardi, I gently lightly nodded, superimposed skin with Minardi ...​

    [​IMG] A ......... .

    The hidden Minardi secretary swallows me myself.​

    Zoo ....Cut ...​

    [​IMG] ......... .

    While listening to the water sound and sighing sighs, restrained from the tip, until the middle sinks into Minardi.​

    [​IMG] Jam Rock ... Jam Rock ...! !

    While listening to her calling my name, I fill all of myself inside her.​

    [​IMG] Hunter ...

    [​IMG] ..... .

    Chu ... It suits ...​

    [​IMG] Ah ... Fu ...

    Every one of my own was contained in her at the same time as Minardi's voice rises as it was pushed out with a large water tone.​

    [​IMG] Ah .................

    Whether you are perplexed by the senses in yourself, clumsy panting voices leak.​

    I myself pierced deeply feel the feel of Minardi that wraps softly.​

    [​IMG] ... Jam Rock ...

    [​IMG] ... What's up ...

    While breathing heavily up and down on the shoulder, Minardi sees me with a lavish eyes.​

    [​IMG] ..warm ...........

    [​IMG] .....

    I superimpose my lips on the lips I was about to say something.​

    [​IMG] ........... .

    I pushed Minari 's front teeth lightly with the tongue.​

    Chuff ...​

    My elongated Minnie's tongue entangled with my tongue.​

    Chichu ... Chuff ... Chuff ...​

    [​IMG] ... Fuu ...

    After feeling the feeling of each other's tongue for a while, slowly pull out his tongue from the mouth of Minardi.​

    [​IMG] Well then ... will move ...

    [​IMG] ...

    Snow​

    [​IMG] ......Ha! !

    Just wrapping the warm feeling, I feel more strongly scratching hard.​

    Suck, Suzuku, Chuku ...​

    The sound that the water sound and the mucosa scrapes reach the ears.​

    [​IMG] Ah ... um ... Jam lock ...!

    [​IMG] Ah ... ick ....fu h a .............

    It's a little ...​

    According to Minardi 's voice raised, the moisture of the secret pierced through me is further increased, and the feel itself becomes stronger ...​

    [​IMG] ... gradually ... inside Minardi, I do not understand the feeling of coming wet ...

    [​IMG] bah ....something bad ... such a thing ...

    [​IMG] Is not it such a thing?

    Somewhat meanly, as I said to tease, I put my hands on Minardi's feet.​

    [​IMG] Ah ...?

    I show off just a moment in my arms, a faint looking expression for a moment.​

    Zuzuzuzu suzuku ... tutu ... stuff ...​

    Deep and intensely go round and trip in Minardi.​

    [​IMG] Ah ... ah! Huh! Fah!

    Minardi 's voice rises as it protrudes.​

    [​IMG] Ah ... Ah ...!

    [​IMG]

    At the same time, Minardi's arm is scratched and held.​

    [​IMG] Hurry ... ...

    Coupled with the lifted feet, it will send myself deeper into Minardi.​

    [​IMG] Ah .........................

    Chuku ... Chut ..... .​

    Even though I have little resistance in the vagina, I'll tightly tighten it like I do not want to let myself down in the places.​

    [​IMG] Extremely ... deeply ... entering ...

    That's right, Minardi's body trembles for a moment.​

    [​IMG] It is ...

    [​IMG] Jam Rock ......... It is intense ...

    [​IMG] It's not only that ... but it seems ...

    [​IMG] ... idiot ...

    The expressions of Minardi say so, something drunk gets mixed up.​

    [​IMG] Do not mind .............

    I also like to keep the brakes out of the sensuality that gathers inside myself ...​

    [​IMG] Ah ... Fufu ......... .

    [​IMG] ..... .

    [​IMG] Ah ... ... already ... awesome ...

    [​IMG] It is useless ... It is useless! !

    Chut ... Gutsu ...​

    When raising a shrill voice, the body of Minardi himself was moving to fit my movement unexpectedly.​

    To deeper and more strongly ask myself ...​

    [​IMG] h h ... Fuu ..... Ha! !

    [​IMG] Afra ... Ah ... no! !

    [​IMG] I am also ... inside Minardi ... It feels good ...

    [​IMG] Yeah ... Yeah! Jam rock! !

    I did not know if the conversations were engaged, but it was clear that mutual aggression was sought and more strongly trying to connect.​

    [​IMG] Already ... Ich ... Itchy! !

    [​IMG] Oh ... I ...

    After checking each other's close proximity ...​

    [​IMG] Hun ... Ah ah! !

    Minardi shouted and climbed in the vagina that captured me myself.​

    Bikuntsu! Big fix! !​

    That feeling also makes this limit beyond.​

    [​IMG] ..Tsutsu! !

    Dokuto ... doggy ...​

    I was delirious in her as if to hit inside Minardi.​

    [​IMG] Ah ... Ha ... ... Fuu ...

    Shivering trembling, Minardi took it.​

    As Minarudi wanders like trying to squeeze the last drops ...​

    How do you ...​

    [​IMG] Ah ... Fuu ...

    While exhaling everything, I'm trying to slowly leave my minardi's losing its hardness.​

    I feel that the vaginal wall of Minardi is closing to follow it ...​

    [​IMG] Ah ...

    A bit lonely voice leaks from the lips.​

    [​IMG] Minardi ...

    Gently close its lips with your own lips.​

    [​IMG] ___ ___ 0

    Leaning out a bit ticklingly, Minardi responded to it ...​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...Jamrock...

    [​IMG] ...................

    [​IMG] I... finally noticed...

    [​IMG] That it's not... about the chivalry... or the country... but that I hold you dear...

    [​IMG] ...............

    [​IMG] ...I know I'm only thinking about myself here...

    [​IMG] I know that... you have things you must do...

    [​IMG] ...But I just wanted to say it...

    [​IMG] Minardi...

    [​IMG] ...Please don't speak now...

    [​IMG] That way... I can hope...

    [​IMG] ...Right now... I can't say anything but... and I mean that in many ways...

    [​IMG] ...................

    [​IMG] But... I would like to treat you dear...

    [​IMG] ...Mm...

    [​IMG] Well then...

    [​IMG] ...Night...

    "Writing was nothing but clarity, but the meaning was fully transmitted", indeed.





    After such a sinful night with Minardi, better visit the priest and confess our sins.

    [​IMG] I think that you acted in a manner that caused no offence.

    [​IMG] Also, in my assessment, you handled the situations calmly.





    Sleep.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] That's right... We met that old man today... Desrumoude, was it?

    [​IMG] He seemed to know Harlin... and his words strangely seemed to carry some kind of a deeper meaning too... Who on earth was he?

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Do what you most wish to do. That will give you the best outcome. ~~~

    [​IMG] ..................

    Anyway, we now know that Minvi is safe... and we got the message from Tim Timaya too...​

    [​IMG] Tomorrow... When we reach the settlement of Byarierua, I'm sure we'll learn something new...





    [​IMG]

    All right, let's head to the chapel to prepare for the departure.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Good morning, Jamrock-san. Did you sleep well last night?

    [​IMG] ...Oh, morning.

    [​IMG] Today... we need to rendezvous with Tim Timaya's messenger, and learn where the sacrifice is being held...

    [​IMG] But, if the messenger knows the place first-hand, that means that he is still in the Order. I hope there's nobody following him...

    Er, the Japanese doesn't actually reveal the gender, so I'm just translating it as male for now, to avoid repeating the word 'messenger' three times.

    [​IMG] Yes, we need to consider that too...

    [​IMG] ...I agree.

    [​IMG] Anyway... three days to go. We can't move leisurely any more.

    [​IMG] That's true...

    [​IMG] By the way, what is this settlement of Byarierua like?

    [​IMG] Ah... Right.

    [​IMG] The inhabitants of the settlement are claw people who live as a group; moreover, most of them are from a single tribe.

    [​IMG] They make their living mainly by tending animals, and their life is relatively easygoing, it seems.

    [​IMG] Very rarely do they get human visitors, but there is a temple church of Zeinhad for them too.

    [​IMG] And... That's about it.

    [​IMG] All right. Let's head for Byarierua then.

    [​IMG]

    Well. This LP reached the spot where my private game is at too. I do not know how the plot goes beyond this point.

    I have a few questions:

    1) The party composition, as always.

    2) If there is no Minardi visit available in the nighttime, whom should we visit? We have the Kalderina, Pamela, Sandrake, and Shamirnarsa routes available.
     
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Dayyālu Arcane

    Dayyālu
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2012
    Parrots:
    2,061
    1) If you don't dislike party composition, don't change it.

    2) Ehhhh... I doubt we can score other horrible sex scenes, but it's a toss-up between Kalderina and Shamirnarsa. For once you'll need another psycho to vote.
     
    ^ Top  
  12. Azira Arcane Patron

    Azira
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2004
    Parrots:
    7,604
    Location:
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Codex 2012
    You rang?

    Go for the freaky Shammy.
     
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. abnaxus Arcane

    abnaxus
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2010
    Parrots:
    15,261
    Location:
    Carcosa
    Kalderina.

    The purest become the lewdest.
     
    • Rage Rage x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    I refuse to go Kalderina, because her path is filled with her inferiority complex which I'd hate to translate.

    Remember, we already went drinking once with Sandrake so /assuming/ the Minardi visits stop today (I honestly don't know if they even do), we might be able to finish his path too...

    I took a peek at a walkthrough and found out that three are three to five visits per character, except that the hentai scenes don't actually seem to count as visits so we are technically on Minardi's third visit... what to make out of this.

    (I also learned that there were in fact three places to go to on day two; we apparently would've gotten a different selection had we gone to Domst (the monastery) on day one...)


    No comments on the sex scene?
     
    ^ Top  
  15. abnaxus Arcane

    abnaxus
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2010
    Parrots:
    15,261
    Location:
    Carcosa
     
    ^ Top  
  16. Dayyālu Arcane

    Dayyālu
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2012
    Parrots:
    2,061
    You Google Translate it, we skip it.

    Do you truly think we're here for the sex?
     
    ^ Top  
  17. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    Well, you're missing out on some unintended humour.

    I wouldn't that much mind translating them if the writer had used more metaphor and euphemisms because those are fun to work with, in a way.

    Anyway, day 11 is done, played with Sandrake+Minardi+Lorimleara, because why not.
     
    ^ Top  
  18. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    DAY ELEVEN

    [​IMG] Jamrock-san, you seem down this morning...

    [​IMG] Hm? Really?

    [​IMG] Er, Jamrock-san? It might be beneficial if you acted a bit more prudently now.

    [​IMG] All right... I'll try to take care.

    [​IMG] The members of the exploration team come along with me, and the rest are on standby at the local temple church. Come, let's depart!

    [​IMG]

    SETTLEMENT OF BYARIERUA



    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] So this is the settlement of Byarierua...

    [​IMG] It's almost all claw people beyond this point.

    Tim Timaya's messenger was supposed to come to the stone platform here...​

    [​IMG] Anyway, let's head for the stone platform.

    Easier said than done. There's someone guarding it and won't let us through.

    [​IMG]

    (The platform is located west of this square, which is why it's not visible.)

    He says that only members of the tribe may use that place, and hints that if we had the chief's permission...





    Off to find the chief we go.

    *knock knock*​

    After a short while, the door opened slowly.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...What do you want?

    Twin brothers, I guess.

    The claw person asked me, in a slightly quirky Standard Altian.​

    [​IMG] We would like to meet this settlement's chief.

    [​IMG] The chief is in here, but she won't see outsiders easily.

    [​IMG] ................

    [​IMG] You should go home now.

    The young claw man spoke with a stern tone.​

    However... Are we really going to stop and give up here?​

    In any case, we must find our way to the stone platform today.​

    [​IMG]

    1. Force our way in.
    2. Give up.
    3. Beg him.

    Three.

    [​IMG] Could we somehow get to meet her? We have something we must ask of her.

    [​IMG] Sorry, but she won't be having any visitors.

    [​IMG] If there is something we can do, we'll do it. We'll only take a moment of her time, if she were willing to see us...

    [​IMG] ...All right. I'll ask her... But don't keep your hopes up.

    [​IMG] ...Thank you.

    The man disappeared inside the house.​

    [​IMG] I hope she'll let us see her...

    [​IMG] ................

    We waited there for a while.​

    I wonder how long it took.​

    [​IMG] The chief is willing to see you. Come in.

    [​IMG] ...! Thank you. Sorry for being a bother.

    [​IMG] You're welcome.

    [​IMG] The chief knew that you were coming.

    [​IMG] ...?

    [​IMG] ...Never mind. Come in.

    We entered the building...​

    [​IMG]

    Inside the room stood an old woman.​

    [​IMG] Are you the chief here?

    [​IMG] Bakimel is my name. I manage this village.

    She responded with fluent Standard Altian.​

    [​IMG] We have a favour to ask of you. We would like to visit the stone platform here...

    [​IMG] Traveller, I'm sorry. That I cannot let you do.

    She responded, pronouncing each word with clarity.​

    [​IMG] It is a custom passed from generation to generation here, so feel no offence.

    [​IMG] ...................

    [​IMG] I shan't forbid anything else you wish to do in this village, but the stone platform is off limits.

    [​IMG] Do you understand, traveller?

    [​IMG] ...I understand...

    [​IMG] Good. Understand that I am in no way saying this out of ill will.

    [​IMG] Yeah...

    I slowly stood up, and left this place...​

    But... We can't give up now...​





    And give up we don't. We knock more doors!

    *knock knock*​

    After a short while, the door creaked open.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ゼマラ? (What?)

    [​IMG] カジェバキメルシヤチャ、カシウテフィナシウティ・・・ (We met chief Bakimel, but we didn't get permission to visit the stone platform...)

    [​IMG] ナスネィ、カシェシヤチャ、ヤマフデシ。 (Oh. That is a shame... Must be because the chief is having a hard time...)

    [​IMG] マフデシ? (A hard time?)

    [​IMG] シ、フィナシュティデショ、ソアルメヤラ・・・ (Yeah... I'm supposed to keep quiet about this, but her granddaughter disappeared a while ago...)

    [​IMG] .....................

    [​IMG] ツォシ、ヨウデダシェンミ・・・ (There are rumours that she was possibly kidnapped...)

    [​IMG] シェイヤヨデナシヤ? (Who'd do such a thing? And for what?)

    [​IMG] フチ、ウヤフチシャシデシャ。 (Who knows... I don't know much about it either...)

    [​IMG] ナ、カンシニ、ヤヘトゥデサンカオ。 (All right... Thank you. You were very helpful.)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] What's wrong, Jamrock?

    [​IMG] Nothing, but it seems there are rumours that the chief's granddaughter was kidnapped.

    [​IMG] Hmm?

    [​IMG] Might be prudent to consider it to be the doings of Dark, Blood, and Claw...

    [​IMG] ...Anyway, we should probably ask her directly...





    *knock knock*​

    After a short while, the door opened slowly.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...What do you want?

    The claw person asked me, in a slightly quirky Standard Altian.​

    [​IMG] We would like to talk about the chief's granddaughter.

    [​IMG] ...Wait there for a moment.

    [​IMG] ................

    We stood waiting there for a short while...​

    After having waited for a while...​

    [​IMG] ...The chief is willing to see you. Come in.

    [​IMG] .................

    We entered the building without saying a word.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] What did you come for?

    Bakimel asked us, with a somewhat cautious tone.​

    [​IMG] We heard that your granddaughter has been kidnapped. Who on earth would do such a thing?

    [​IMG] It is not a concern for you.

    [​IMG] Is there a possibility that the religious order called Dark, Blood, and Claw did it?

    [​IMG] !? ... Where did you hear that name?

    [​IMG] Please tell us. We are after the Order. We would value any assistance.

    [​IMG] No. The tribe's matters shall be handled within the tribe. Please leave.

    [​IMG] ..................

    [​IMG] All right.

    [​IMG] But, you did say earlier that we are free to do whatever we want in this village?

    [​IMG] ...That I did.

    [​IMG] In that case, we might take the liberty to look into this by ourselves. Do you object to that?

    [​IMG] ..................

    [​IMG] ...We shall excuse ourselves now.

    We stood, and left the house.​





    Asking around, we learn that the granddaughter is called Melki, and that the last time the woman we asked saw her, was at the river. She was probably fetching water there.

    River's our destination, then.

    [​IMG]

    We could hear the sound of flowing water.​

    [​IMG] So this... is where the chief's granddaughter was last seen...

    The river had plenty of breadth, but the clear water in it showed that its depth was only up to the knee at the most. ~~

    The speed of the flow in it was not fast either. No waterfalls or rapids nearby, it seemed.​

    [​IMG] .................

    Is it proper then to think that she was kidnapped?​

    However, that doesn't mean that somebody witnessed the act then... ~~~~

    Let's think it over once again.​

    [​IMG]

    Judging from the situation, what was the most reasonable thing to have happened?​

    1. She fell into the river.
    2. She was kidnapped here.
    3. She swam across the river.

    She swam across the river...​

    It's not an option that's out of the question...​

    The chief's granddaughter may have been playing here, but I can't link that idea to her disappearance.​

    It could be that she was attacked by something on the opposite shore, but that feels like quite an incoherent line of thought.​

    So... all things considered...​

    [​IMG] ...!?

    I suddenly felt something...​

    Bloodlust...?​

    [​IMG] There's someone here.

    [​IMG] Enemies... Several.

    [​IMG] From the Order!?

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] *hissss*

    [​IMG] ...!?

    The next moment, masked claw people appeared from the shades of the trees!​

    [​IMG]

    My, only four enemies. Did we catch them unprepared?

    Three turns and they're dead. (My party lineup is heavy-hitting though.)

    [​IMG] ...Is it over?

    [​IMG] Jamrock! Look!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ..................

    A claw person stood there, wounded from the battle, blood dripping from his body.​

    [​IMG] Ah! He's getting away!

    That moment, he dashed away westwards.​

    [​IMG] We should catch him to find the chief's granddaughter...


    Stay tuned for more episodes of Jamrock the child retriever!
     
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    West we go, and an abandoned building we find.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Hey, Jamrock! I see blood here!

    Sandrake was pointing at red specks on the ground.​

    [​IMG] ...Here, eh?

    We kept an eye on our surroundings, and entered the small building.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...? Nobody here.

    The building was deserted, and I could not see anything moving there either.​

    [​IMG] .................

    It's not like he could have vanished into thin air, so what were the bloodstains at the entrance then?​

    [​IMG] ...Jamrock. Over here.

    [​IMG] ...What now?

    [​IMG] There's a hole here, in the shadow of this pillar.

    [​IMG] ....................

    Just like he said, in the shadow of the pillar there was an opening, barely large enough for one person to fit.​

    [​IMG] ...Did he go through this?

    [​IMG] ..................

    No time to ponder about it...​

    [​IMG] All right, let's go in!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...This place is dark...

    The passage was longer than I had thought, and the darkness continued for a while...​

    ...How long did it take to reach the end, I don't know...​

    [​IMG] ...!?

    Light flowing in suddenly pierced my eyes.​

    [​IMG] So, it lead outside?

    [​IMG]

    Our surroundings were densely packed with trees. Looks like we're in a forest.​

    Looking around, I saw some enormous rocks, piled up right next to us.​

    We circled the structure.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Is this... the stone platform?

    [​IMG] *hissssssss*

    [​IMG] !? You were here after all!

    [​IMG]

    Ah, here comes the proper fight.

    Spamming the standard attack takes care of all of them. Minardi and Lorimleara lose about 40 hp each though.

    [​IMG] ...Phew.

    I swept the blood from my sword, and put it back into its scabbard.​

    [​IMG] But, why would they be in a place like this?

    [​IMG] ...We better look around a bit.

    We moved back to the hole we came through.​

    [​IMG]

    Scanning the forest for a while, we saw...​

    [​IMG] ...?

    In the shade of the trees, a young claw girl was lying on the ground.​

    [​IMG] ................

    She... was breathing. She did not seem to be wounded either.​

    This girl was probably the chief's granddaughter.​

    It seems Tim Timaya's messenger isn't here yet, so we better bring this girl to safety first.​

    But, if so... if we exit this place in broad daylight, we're sure to arouse the suspicions of the guard...​

    [​IMG] Guess we'll go through the hole again...

    [​IMG] Ah... ungh...

    It seems like she had come to her senses. She was slightly stirring around on my piggyback.​

    [​IMG]

    The claw girl graphic has the other arm strangely swollen.

    [​IMG] ..............

    [​IMG] ...Mister... who are you?

    [​IMG] Jamrock... is my name. Are you the chief's... Bakimel's granddaughter?

    [​IMG] Yes. I'm Granny Bakimel's granddaughter, Melki.

    She responded in Standard Altian, with some difficulty.​

    [​IMG] Huh? Where are the misters with the masks?

    [​IMG] ...Misters?

    [​IMG] Yeah. They told me to stay here until their job was done, and played with me.

    [​IMG] ...Oh...

    [​IMG] Your grandma was worried about you. We'll take you home.

    [​IMG] Yeah... I was thinking that too, that I better go home soon.

    [​IMG] Good...

    Then, we reached the end of the tunnel, and exited the building too.​

    We better take this girl to the chief now...​





    *knock knock*​

    After a short while, the door opened slowly.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...What do you want?

    The claw person asked me, as always, in a slightly quirky Standard Altian.​

    [​IMG] ホイライ! ナナツアマ? (I'm home! Where's granny?)

    [​IMG] シェンメルキ!? バキメルシャチュアン!! (Melki-sama!? Chief Bakimel!)

    The young claw man rushed inside the house.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] アイ! メルキ!! ハオディメイシ・・・ (Oh! Melki! You were safe!)

    [​IMG] Was this... your doings?

    [​IMG] Yeah. We ran into her halfway by accident.

    [​IMG] ...Thank you. I thought I would never see her again.

    [​IMG] I would like to reward you in some way, but unfortunately, this village does not have much...

    [​IMG] We didn't do it because we wanted a reward.

    [​IMG] Wait a bit, Jamrock. Chief, we have a request.

    [​IMG] Yes, I will do anything, if it is within my power.

    [​IMG] Would you let us go to the stone platform?

    [​IMG] ! ... Nng...

    Hesitation crept into Bakimel's face for a moment.​

    [​IMG] I reckon it cannot be helped then.

    [​IMG] ...Thank you.

    [​IMG] You are welcome. It is hardly a large compensation for what you did.

    GT: No, it is still not enough to reap the benefits so far.

    [​IMG] I will inform the villagers. Please do as they tell you to.

    [​IMG] All right. We will try to keep the visit short.

    [​IMG] Yes.

    [​IMG] Well then, we'll excuse ourselves now.

    We left the place...​





    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] I heard the situation from the chief. You may pass.

    The claw person said, and moved aside.​

    [​IMG] Oh... Thanks.

    We moved to the stone platform.​

    [​IMG] ................

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] You're Jamrock-san, right?

    [​IMG] ...And you are?

    [​IMG] Sorry. I am Wimbley, a messenger sent by Tim Timaya-sama.

    [​IMG] Oh... Sorry that we kept you waiting.

    [​IMG] Don't worry about that. You seem to have gone through a bit of trouble yourself too.

    [​IMG] But, the message from Tim Timaya-sama.

    [​IMG] There is a map hidden in the settlement of Gweneba that shows the particulars on the ritual. ~~

    [​IMG] The settlement of Gweneba?

    [​IMG] Yes. It is a day's journey away from here. It's...

    *woosh*​

    [​IMG] ...!?

    [​IMG] !?

    A dash of air went between us and Wimbley. I instinctively dodged it.​

    [​IMG] Ah...

    [​IMG] ...!? Hey!?

    The next moment, Wimbley was on the ground, blood coming out from his abdomen profusely.​

    [​IMG] ...This...

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Damn, I missed.

    [​IMG] Saraii!

    [​IMG] I was hoping to take care of both you and the traitor at the same time...

    [​IMG] ...You...

    [​IMG] Ah well, you weren't the type that would die that easily anyway.

    [​IMG] Actually, I'd like to bring it to a proper end here, but my boys here are all dead already.

    [​IMG] ..................

    [​IMG] Anyway, I'll be making an exit now.

    [​IMG] The next time we meet, I'll kill you.

    [​IMG] Bye then!

    [​IMG] Wait!

    [​IMG]

    1. Pursue her
    2. Don't pursue her
    3. Save Wimbley

    Our information has been meagre; let's hope we can get more. I don't really get the difference between the last two options though.

    This is not the time to worry about Saraii.​

    I approached Wimbley, collapsed on the ground.​

    [​IMG] Ug...

    The blow from the claw had reached the internal organs.​

    He... won't make it.​

    [​IMG] Jamrock... san...

    [​IMG] Wimbley? Are you all right?

    [​IMG] No... But, finally...

    [​IMG] Find... the true claw person... in Gweneba...

    [​IMG] ...and Tim Timaya-sama...

    [​IMG] ..............

    That moment, Wimbley passed away.​

    Find the true claw person in Gweneba?​

    That is indeed what he seemed to say.​

    [​IMG] .................

    [​IMG] At present, that's the only clue we have, I guess.

    Let's inform Bakimel of Wimbley, and let the villagers bury him.​

    We decided to leave this place...​





    *knock knock*​

    After a short while, the door opened slowly.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Oh, it was you. Thank you for saving Melki-sama earlier.

    The claw person thanked me, with a slightly quirky Standard Altian.​

    [​IMG] Please come in.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Thank you very much for saving Melki.

    [​IMG] If you're thinking of rewarding us, you already did. You listened to our unreasonable request, so we're even now.

    [​IMG] No, I was almost ready to give up with her, so I'd...

    [​IMG] ...About that, actually. Why did you think Melki had been kidnapped? ~~

    [​IMG] Yes... That...

    [​IMG] To tell you the truth, the Order of Dark, Blood, and Claw had tried to get this village and its tribe under its umbrella.

    [​IMG] ....................

    [​IMG] However, the people here had no desire for wars, so we had been refusing for a long while. And then they took Melki hostage...

    [​IMG] I see...

    [​IMG] I see this village had a few devotees to them from the start too. ~~

    [​IMG] If you are going to pursue the Order any further, you should be very cautious.

    [​IMG] Yeah... We know.

    [​IMG] ...Well, I guess we'll be going now.

    [​IMG] Yes... That's right. Please take care of yourselves. Farewell...

    [​IMG] ...Yeah. Thank you.

    We left the house behind.​





    Other post-scenario events...

    They say that the stone platform hasn't actually been used recently. The rites the claw people have have been forbidden, is the reason.

    [​IMG]

    Sandrake :4/5:

    Minardi :4/5:

    Lorimleara :4/5:

    Everybody happy.



    I'm still pondering about whom to visit in the evening. Minardi's is a regular sex scene, the same five CG you've already seen, no choices to be made. We're supposed to see her twice *after* those scenes too.

    Time-wise... this is day 11. It might be impossible to visit anybody on day 14? If so, we'd only barely make it. Or maybe the two remaining visits are tied to certain dates.

    I'd really rather visit someone else for a change but I'm afraid of bombing the route. Sigh. Choices...

    By the way, the Lorimleara route is open now.
     
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. Dayyālu Arcane

    Dayyālu
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2012
    Parrots:
    2,061
    Hard choices indeed.

    Keeping up with not!Rei or flailing about other women?

    Go with your heart, kind host. I'd almost be tempted to stay on the proper route, but it's not my choice to make.
     
    ^ Top  
  21. abnaxus Arcane

    abnaxus
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2010
    Parrots:
    15,261
    Location:
    Carcosa
    Fuck some girls on the side, just get together with Tim Tamaya in the end.
     
    ^ Top  
  22. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    I decided to go with Minardi since the dialogue in there looked sort of meaningful.

    But I'm not taking her out tomorrow.
     
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    [​IMG]

    Sandrake is up to orange, yay. But his expression looks really stupid now too.

    【Three generations】 Attack skill which releases at a stretch because of the spirit. It is effective against all enemy front rows, but after striking for a rigidity, it becomes impossible to move one turn. Required work points: 9

    And Three Generations follows the same progression of skills as the previous one.

    [​IMG]

    And Lorimleara levelled up too.

    【Cross payment】 A technique of damaging multiple enemies by pounding enemies with the powerful strength of Lorimulea. Medium damage to 3 enemies of the avant - garde. Required work points: 5

    With Cross Payment, she can attack three (adjacent) enemies in the front row at once. This proved actually pretty useful in tomorrow's scenario.





    I knocked on the door of Minardi's room.​

    [​IMG] ...Who's there?

    [​IMG] It's me, Jamrock.

    [​IMG] Oh, Jamrock?

    [​IMG] May I come in?

    [​IMG] Ah, yeah...

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...What's up? Coming at this hour.

    [​IMG] Ah, no particular reason.

    [​IMG] ...............

    [​IMG] You're not injured, are you?

    [​IMG] I didn't get injured much to speak of. The way I train is different.

    [​IMG] ...That's right.

    [​IMG] .................

    [​IMG] Jamrock... erm...

    [​IMG] ...Yes?

    [​IMG] Ah... er... what happened between us...

    [​IMG] ...I feel that... it's impolite... to Tim Timaya... and Minvi...

    [​IMG] That... it somehow feels... cowardly...

    [​IMG] .................

    Minardi spoke, looking lonely.​

    Was she... regretting it?​

    [​IMG]

    1. Say that you disagree with her.
    2. Agree with her, and leave the room.

    That is a weird set of choices.

    [​IMG] I don't think so at all.

    [​IMG] ................

    [​IMG] But...

    [​IMG] I'm... I'm giving priority to my own feelings... at a time like this...

    [​IMG] ...But, I was happy that you did. I wanted to respond to those feelings, so I made love to you.

    [​IMG] .................

    [​IMG] I don't think it's your fault.

    [​IMG] .................

    [​IMG] Mm... All right...

    [​IMG] Phew...

    [​IMG] ...Eh?

    [​IMG] You finally smiled.

    [​IMG] I really did not expect that response...

    [​IMG] ..............

    [​IMG] We ... somehow need to get you proved innocent.

    [​IMG] ...Yeah...

    [​IMG] The moon's pretty big already...

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Anyway, we need to... !?

    I suddenly embraced Minardi, who was standing by the window.​

    [​IMG] H--Hey, stop it, Jamrock.

    [​IMG] What's wrong?

    [​IMG] Nothing... but at such a time...

    [​IMG] ...The time is exactly why I want to feel you.

    [​IMG] ................

    Minardi watched as my hands undid the clasps holding her armour, not trying to stop me.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ................

    [​IMG] ...If you don't want this, please say so.

    [​IMG] ...Idiot... Why would I feel that way... when you desire me...

    [​IMG] I'm happy that you feel that way...

    [​IMG] ..............

    [​IMG] You don't have to undo the bandage...

    [​IMG] ...Does it bother you?

    [​IMG] No, I was thinking that you worry about it...

    [​IMG] Then... Please take it off...

    [​IMG] I... don't want... anything extra on my body... when I'm feeling you...

    [​IMG] ...............

    [​IMG] ...Mm... All right...

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] .................

    [​IMG] Don't... stare...

    [​IMG] Why not?

    [​IMG] ...I'm ... embarrassed...

    [​IMG] I wanted to watch a bit longer...

    [​IMG] Stop it!

    Minardi seemed very embarrassed; her voice was high in pitch.​

    [​IMG] All right, I'll make it so that I won't see your body then...

    [​IMG] Eh!?

    As she made that sound, I was putting her down on the bed.​

    [​IMG]

    I took my clothes off too, and put my body atop hers.​

    [​IMG] If I keep embracing you like this, I won't see your body, right?

    [​IMG] Ah... yeah...

    Her body quivered a bit in my arms along her bewilderment.​

    In keeping with the movement of Minardi, bring the removed hand to the groin of Minardi.​

    [​IMG] Ah ...! What?

    Lightly press down the secret center of Minardi to hold down the undergrowth.​

    The feeling of rubbing against the underpants and undergrowth is transmitted to the fingers.​

    As I repeat it many times ...​

    [​IMG] ........

    Chuku ...​

    The feeling transmitted to your fingers gradually becomes moist.​

    Chut ...Cut ...Chubu ...​

    [​IMG] Ah ... .....................

    The feeling transmitted to the finger was no longer that of the undergrowth, but it turned into a mucous membrane of a slightly opened labia.​

    I started to moisturize early, I gently put in my middle finger ...​

    Tsu ...chubu ...!​

    While making a loud noise, fingers are swallowed.​

    [​IMG] Ah ...! What? Jam Rock ...h!

    Regardless of the voice that Minardi calls me, small, like a circle, the fingers wander in Minardi ..​

    [​IMG] Cut ...Fuh ... ...Ahh ...!

    Every time my fingers rub inside Minardi, a short, sighing voice is leaked from the lips.​

    I thought I was going to feel pain, but apparently there was no such worry, there was no color of pain in his voice.​

    As it is, rub the upper part of the expanded secretary with this index finger this time.​

    [​IMG] Ah ... h! !

    At the same time fingers hit the protrusion, a high voice rises.​

    Just stroking with a little finger, the clitoris foreskin is unraveled and the finger rubs the pearl in it.​

    [​IMG] Ah ...! ! Oh ...

    Every time I rub the upright clitoris, the love juice overflowing according to the voice of Minardi improves the slip of the middle finger.​

    In contrast, in the vagina containing the foreign body, it strengthens its tightening as if it were jammed.​

    Already ... good?​

    Tsutsu ... Chuptu ...​

    Sound more water sound than when inserted, I took my finger out of Minardi's secret.​

    [​IMG] Ah ... Jam Rock ...

    With wet eyes, Minardi was watching me ...​

    [​IMG] Minardi ...

    As it is, slowly overlap my lips with that of Minardi ...​

    [​IMG] ...

    After overlapping the lips for a while, softly open the mouth of Minardi with a tongue.​

    [​IMG] Ah ... h ...

    Just a minute voice was leaked out, there was no resistance, my tongue invaded the mouth of Minardi ...​

    In the mouth with warmth like warmth, pierce Minardi's tongue drifting at the end.​

    [​IMG] .........

    As soon as I hesitated, Minardi's tongue came back to me ...​

    [​IMG] Fu ... Fuu ... Muu ...

    With awkward breath Minardi, I kiss him for a while and slowly release his lips.​

    [​IMG] h ... .fwa ...

    The slightly opened lips of Minardi and my lips were tied by saliva silver thread and burst.​

    [​IMG] I will insert it ...?

    [​IMG] ...

    At the same time I nodded, I slowly went into Minardi.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...........ah! !

    My own tip makes a loud noise and touches the secret place of Minardi.​

    ... Suzuki ...​

    The hot moist vagina wrapped me myself.​

    [​IMG] ......

    A sense like the whole being swallowed crawls the spirit.​

    [​IMG] ...............

    Minardi's stomach echoes at her ear.​

    I moved the frame as it was, like pinching in Minardi.​

    Zoo ... tut ... cute ...​

    [​IMG] h ... ha ha .ku ...

    I feel the skin gradually sweating, hugging.​

    Suzuki ...!​

    [​IMG] ...! What! !

    Stuff ...Cutie ...​

    [​IMG] ... Kun! ...!

    I feel that the pleasure that can not be suppressed within myself is getting crowded in step by step ...​

    [​IMG] Minardi ......

    [​IMG] Ah ... h! In me ... Jam Rock ...somehow ...

    Bikuntsu! While tremendously trembling the lion and body, Minardi 's urge to bow.​

    The next moment I was releasing myself in Minardi.​

    [​IMG] .....h! !

    [​IMG] Ah ... hen! What? Ku .........

    Dokuto ...Tokun ... .Tokk ...​

    [​IMG] ...................

    In the womb, every time a semen spit out from myself was sent in, Miminali 's udon picked it down in small ways ...​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] .................

    Once she had put her clothes hastily on, she dropped her gaze...​

    [​IMG] ...It does worry me a bit... after all...

    [​IMG] Tim Timaya... and the others, I mean...

    [​IMG] ................

    [​IMG] But... I cannot keep... lying to myself...

    [​IMG] ...Yeah...

    [​IMG] ...Jamrock...

    [​IMG] ...................

    [​IMG] I... finally noticed...

    [​IMG] That it's not... about the chivalry... or the country... but that I hold you dear...

    [​IMG] ...............

    [​IMG] ...I know I'm only thinking about myself here...

    [​IMG] I know that... you have things you must do...

    [​IMG] ...But I just wanted to say it...

    [​IMG] Minardi...

    [​IMG] ...Please don't speak now...

    [​IMG] That way... I can hope...

    [​IMG] ...Right now... I can't say anything but... and I mean that in many ways...

    [​IMG] ...................

    [​IMG] But... I would like to treat you dear...

    [​IMG] ...Mm...

    [​IMG] Well then...

    [​IMG] ...Night...





    Priest time.

    [​IMG] I think that you actually acted in a positive light.

    [​IMG] Also, in my assessment, it seems you handled the situations in a safe way.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...............

    I pondered Wimbley's final words for a bit.​

    Find the true claw person in Gweneba...​

    We confirmed that the settlement of Gweneba is located just a short trip from here.​

    But... What does "true claw person" mean?​

    Anyway... Three days left...​

    [​IMG] Minvi... Please be safe...

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Ah... I'm sorry!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] It was my first...

    Minvi...​

    [​IMG]

    MEANWHILE



    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Oh my, what's up with you? Why is the next-in-line chief of Dark, Blood, and Claw showing a long face?

    GT: Oh my gosh, what's up? Is not it a floating face who would be the next head of the dark, blood and nails?

    [​IMG] ...What do you mean by that?

    [​IMG] Hmph... You've heard the rumours too, no? That you're trying to get close to Tim Timaya because you want to be the chief. ~~

    [​IMG] Those rumours are baseless.

    [​IMG] You're the one to talk. You're the right-hand man of Timirtos. They must have something behind them, no?

    [​IMG] And then there's the gossip that you didn't lay your hands on Shamirnarsa nor that Jamrock guy either -- the one whom she's helping. ~~

    [​IMG] Are your claws only for show?

    [​IMG] I have my own ways of thought. Leave me be.

    [​IMG] Oh? What sort of thoughts might you have? Can I hear them?

    [​IMG] I can understand that you don't want to fight your old lover though.

    GT: I can understand if an old woman can not get out of hand.

    [​IMG] .................

    [​IMG] Yesterday, Shamirnarsa. Today, Tim Timaya. Commendable work from you.

    [​IMG] Let's leave it at that, Saraii.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Timirtos-sama...

    [​IMG] ..................

    [​IMG] Saraii, good work on handling Wimbley today.

    [​IMG] Oh, it was nothing.

    [​IMG] Hum... I was thinking that I'll leave dealing with Jamrock and Shamirnarsa also to you, as you proposed. Handle them as you wish.

    [​IMG] Yes, Sir!

    [​IMG] ...Badrusso, did you hear that? I'll deal with the little nuisances, so you can take a rest and maybe score with the women too!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] I must go too. Excuse me.

    [​IMG] Wait, Badrusso.

    [​IMG] ...What is it?

    [​IMG] If Saraii somehow fails, it's your turn next. Keep that in mind.

    [​IMG] ...Yes, Sir.

    [​IMG] Good.

    *clack* *clack* *clack* *clack*​

    [​IMG] ..................

    I swear, these interludes at night do much more to advance the plot than anything we do during the day.

    [​IMG]

    All right, let's head to the chapel to prepare for the departure.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] Good morning, Jamrock-san. Did you sleep well last night?

    [​IMG] ...Oh, morning.

    [​IMG] Two more days left...

    [​IMG] That's right...

    [​IMG] I guess we have to follow Wimbley's last words... "Find the true claw person in Gweneba..." What is that supposed to mean?

    [​IMG] ...Indeed...

    [​IMG] In any case, we need to go there to have a chance of finding it out.

    [​IMG] Mm... True...

    [​IMG] What sort of place is the settlement of Gweneba?

    [​IMG] It's a place where the claw people have lived since the ancient times. They primarily make their living by hunting there.

    [​IMG] Humans, of course, don't live there, and rarely visit the place.

    [​IMG] All right. Let's prepare ourselves and head there then!

    [​IMG] Yes.

    [​IMG]

    In case you're having trouble reading the map, Gweneba is the northeasternmost place marked, at the foot of some large mountain.


    I picked the trio of Suu, Guickcure, and Lorimleara for today's adventure. The first two because they were the only ones still green. The last one because I wanted someone who could deal some damage, because Suu sure doesn't.
     
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. abnaxus Arcane

    abnaxus
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2010
    Parrots:
    15,261
    Location:
    Carcosa
    :desu:
     
    ^ Top  
  25. shywn Learned

    shywn
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Parrots:
    96
    DAY TWELVE

    [​IMG] Jamrock-san, you seem down this morning...

    [​IMG] Hm? Really?

    [​IMG] Jamrock-san. Let's move with confidence. Don't worry, I know you can save the girls.

    [​IMG] Yeah. I'll definitely save them!

    [​IMG] The members of the exploration team come along with me, and the rest are on standby at the local temple church. Come, let's depart!

    [​IMG]

    THE SETTLEMENT OF GWENEBA



    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ................

    "Find the true claw person..."​

    With those as his final words, Wimbley passed away.​

    What sort of meaning did the words have?​

    Also, will we discover their meaning if we ask about them here?​

    [​IMG] Guickcure... If someone said "true claw person" to you, what would you think of?

    [​IMG] "True claw person" ...? I don't know... I don't even have a guess.

    [​IMG] ...Oh.

    [​IMG] Well, pondering here won't do us any good.

    We stepped forward into the settlement of Gweneba.​





    The village chief is out on travels, so we're directed to the village elder.

    *knock knock*​

    [​IMG] メジシャン! (It's open!)

    [​IMG]

    When we entered, the old claw man showed an expression of interest, but then he, without showing much suspicion, said:​

    [​IMG] ゼンマラ? (Do you need something?)

    [​IMG] シリィ、ウシレイデテ・・・ニシ・・・? (We apologise for the intrusion. Who might you be?)

    [​IMG] ウビジャチャンラオ、タンイカ。カ、ミンソッメイレン。 (Everyone calls me the village elder, but I'm just an old man. Well, I do have a name too. Sommeiren is it.)

    [​IMG] ・・・シアチタチュデカオミンダイス・・・ (...We are interested in the meaning of the words "true claw person"...)

    [​IMG] マ・・・チェデカオミン・・・ (Oh? "True claw person"...)

    [​IMG] ナ、シエンチスンファダハバ? (How about taking a walk through the village first?)

    [​IMG] スンファ? (A walk?)

    [​IMG] シエ、カヤヤデシアヤハマ。 (It's good to stop and look at the scenery once in a while.)

    [​IMG] ....................

    Sommeiren spoke with an aloof tone.​

    I couldn't tell what he meant with his words.​

    [​IMG]

    In my bout of incomprehension, I responded:​

    1. Press for an answer. "Don't play with me."
    2. Say "All right" and leave.
    3. Ask what he means.

    Clearly this is one of those wax-on wax-off type of tests from our sensei. I'm happy to learn karate that way.

    [​IMG] ...All right.

    [​IMG] シャ、カシカデ。 (Yes, take a good look around.)

    [​IMG] ナ、チバ。 (On your way then.)

    [​IMG] ..................

    We went outside, as we were prompted to...​

    [​IMG] ...A walk?





    On our walk, we get randomly attacked by masked claw people a few times.

    We also find four stone statues.

    [​IMG]

    One with eyes and claws emphasised.

    [​IMG]

    One with eyes, ears, and claws emphasised.

    [​IMG]

    One with eyes and ears emphasised.

    [​IMG]

    And one with ears and claws emphasised, not exactly well tended.

    In-game, I wasn't paying much attention and all four looked the same to me. Needing a minute or two to move between them was one thing that contributed too.





    With that information, we go back for our karate lesson.

    *knock knock*​

    [​IMG] メジシャン! (It's open!)

    [​IMG]

    When we entered, Sommeiren showed and expression of interest and said:​

    [​IMG] ホイライラ。 (So, you came back.)

    [​IMG] カンデヘトゥ。 (We saw quite a few things.)

    [​IMG] ツアフゾデダシシィ、チェンカンデマ? (Did you see all the stone statues in the hamlet?)

    [​IMG] シ、カノチェンカンデ。 (Yes, I think we did.)

    [​IMG] ナ、ナガスガトゥチャニチチマ? (All right. Do you remember what was special in each of them?)

    [​IMG] イヤ、カオ、アルデトトダタテタダシシィ。 (Each of them had a combination of eyes, claws, and ears of different sizes.)

    [​IMG] ナ、チアンデヤチェンデカオミンムデシシェン? (Then, which one do you think is modelled after the true claw person?)

    [​IMG] ...!?

    [​IMG] ナ、カオイシャハ。 (Think about it.)

    [​IMG] ...............

    I tried thinking about it, as he said.​

    The four statues of claw people we saw...​

    One of them modelled after the 'true claw person'...​

    [​IMG]

    After thinking about it, I presented my conclusion.​

    1. Statue with large eyes and claws.
    2. Statue with large eyes and ears.
    3. Statue with large ears and claws.
    4. Statue with large eyes, ears, and claws.

    This is really kind of obvious.

    [​IMG] アルフカオタデシシィ・・・ウシア。 (The statue with large ears and claws... I think.)

    [​IMG] ・・・ナ、ツァカイシヤナガシシィ? (Then, how about you visit that statue once more?)

    [​IMG] ・・・ミンハイ。 (All right.)

    We went outside, as we were prompted to...​

    In case it *wasn't* obvious, the folks in the village say that the true claw person is one with nature.





    [​IMG]

    In front of us was a stone statue, apparently modelled after the claw people, with large ears and claws.​

    This no doubt must be the statue of the true claw person.​

    We started to investigate the statue...​

    [​IMG] ...................

    But, we couldn't find anything in particular.​

    [​IMG] Was it not this statue then?

    [​IMG] Ah... Oniichan! Wait a bit!

    [​IMG] ...?

    [​IMG] This head... looks like it's loose!

    [​IMG] ...? Really?

    I tried pushing the statue's head with force, as Suu indicated.​

    *crack*​

    Just like she said, the head of the statue moved, easier than expected.​

    [​IMG] All right... I'm going to lift this.

    [​IMG] Okay!

    [​IMG] ...kuh!

    *crrrack*​

    I lifted it with a burst of strength, and the head detached. I put it down next to the statue.​

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG] ...Phew...

    [​IMG] Oniichan! Look!

    [​IMG] ...?

    In the cavity revealed by the head, was a wrinkled piece of paper ... no, parchment. ~~

    [​IMG] ...This...

    In the parchment, there was writing in exactly the same handwriting as in the letter I had received five days ago.​

    "The ceremony will be held on the bank of the Ameguma river, by horse about a day's journey north from there."​

    "The whole ceremony will include lots of smoke. I will distract the believers. When that happens, please set fire to the storehouse and cause disorder at the venue. Let's rescue Minvi-san and meet during the disorder." ~~~

    "Last, a personal request. If you cannot reach the place, try not to force yourselves."​

    There was no recipient nor sender written on the letter, but I could tell at a glance that this was from the pen of Tim Timaya.​

    [​IMG] This is enough for us to save Tim Timaya and Minvi...

    Once I roughly verified the contents with the others, we put the stone statue's head back to its former place. ~~

    [​IMG] All right, we can now end our adventuring for today.



    ... to be continued ...
     
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 4:34 PM
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)