Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Mysterious Castle, Tactical Party-Based Roguelike, Hits 1.9

circ

Arcane
I like those snazzy menus and it looks like it has some interesting skills. Graphically a little too Vogel maybe, but atleast there aren't badly made animu faces. If it also comes with a better story than Knights of the Chalice, which isn't hard to do, sounds interesting.

Ok I played the demo for like 10 minutes. Ran into some orc and killed it. I wouldn't have minded more info about dicerolls because I kept missing half my hits. Also, escape as a full screen toggle is weird. That said, the full screen was pretty much the only way to play because I could barely make out jack shit in windowed mode. But switching was pretty laggy.

Overboard

Arcane
Bought and played, pretty fun apart from a shitty bug that doesn't spawn any npcs (monsters, etc) when reloading the game after quitting the program. Yes the keys suck, although it doesn't take much time to get used to them.

eclectocrat

Novice
Hey, that bug shouldn't be there! If you can, could you zip the game and send it to me, I could fix it for you and diagnose the problem so that it doesn't happen for anyone else. PM for more details.

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
:necro:

Is there a way to get the latest version on PC? Link on the official site is dead.

EDIT: Whoops! Sorry. :oops:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom