Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My new crpg (under heavy development)

Should I continue the development?

• Yes, it looks great.

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Yes, but it needs heavy development.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Rather not.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Good gracious no!

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters

Charles-cgr

OlderBytes
Developer
Project: Eternity
Actually my avatar isn't anime at all and my response was anything but serious.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
It's kind of hard to understand exactly what's going on during that battle sequence, and why the screen is mostly black.

Charles-cgr

OlderBytes
Developer
Where do I enter a request to have funeralopolis cast on me? I'm feeling a bit uptight.

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
Which is better method for the walking animation on this video? The "jumping" or the "scrolling"?
Should I make it configurable in the menu?
The "scrolling" always annoys me because it is too slow, but I know there is user who becomes confused with the "jumping" animation.

Charles-cgr

OlderBytes
Developer
Which is better method for the walking animation on this video? The "jumping" or the "scrolling"?
Should I make it configurable in the menu?
The "scrolling" always annoys me because it is too slow, but I know there is user who becomes confused with the "jumping" animation.

Configurable is best. Both sides of the argument find the issue game breaking for them if it doesn't do it their way. It's a pain on my engine but in the list of nuts to crack for sovereign.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Personally I find the instant jumping to be much better, though I could see it turn off next gen players. If making it toggle-able isn't too much of an hassle it's definitely the way to go.

Weierstraß

Learned
You don't even need a way to turn right, just let the player turn left thrice instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom