Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mr. Robot

Kraszu

Prophet
I'll try starscape tha action rpg. I download whit speed of 6kB from they website so it will take some time.

I like recomendations for mr. Robot they have 4 and one of them is:
"'I just can't wait'
-Forum Member"

One Wolf

Scholar
watch the trailer. looks like standard puzzle game but hey, its says rpg, and when has a game designer ever said anything even remotely misleading?

MacBone

Scholar
Starscape was mildly amusing, kind of a fleshed out version of Asteroids with ship building and arming, research, and enemy skirmishes. As a lunch break game, it wasn't terribly bad.

Mr. Robot is pretty much a platform-jumping JRPG-lite. The battles are indeed turn-based, but they're reminiscent of Final Fantasy, complete with Extreme (i.e. limit break) attacks. The battles reminded me of the Sega Shadowrun's Matrix, though not as challenging. The plot seems to be a 2001: Space Odyssey knockoff with, yes, a rogue computer named Hel 9000 who's killing off the human crew (or is he?). Hel's face resembles the Autobot insignia, and the player's robot, Asimov, collects Energon for extra energy. When not jacking into the Net, Asimov spends his time moving around crates, a la Zelda puzzles (but again, even easier). Everything in this game seems lifted from elsewhere.

Kraszu

Prophet
I didn't like Starscape much, collecting minerals is boring what is the point of you doing that, where is the fun in that? It took most of the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom