Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Mein gott. You can pick rocks and throw them at people.

:love:

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
They still can't come up with a decent interface to control these troops that doesn't require keyboard piano in the middle of an already control intensive game. Can't they do a tab menu for a start?

You mean like the Backspace menu in Warband?

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
They still can't come up with a decent interface to control these troops that doesn't require keyboard piano in the middle of an already control intensive game. Can't they do a tab menu for a start?

You mean like the Backspace menu in Warband?

Tab + Mouse movement accross a menu while you navigate the orders. Would be much more practical than to go move your hands above and start selecting F1 F2 1 2 3 ...

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Hope that mess of a hair gets powered by Nvidia HairWorks™ before release.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It looks so damn fun. I want it now!

Edit:

Damn, was hoping co-op was in, but they are not sure yet if they are gonna include it :(

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Too late for 'early access,' it's more like 'it's about fucking time' access.

Modron

Arcane
Eh still looks better than Warband which had siege ladders the enemy went up 30 at a time at an 80 degree incline with shields raised; at least archers can whittle enemies down a bit now and they are vulnerable as they come off the top instead of a solid wall of shields. Good to see new options to break sieges whether diplomacy or sallying forth, it was always annoying to wait for a numerically superior force that you didn't want to meet head-on on the battlefield take days in game to launch their sieges especially paired with no ability to tell when exactly that would be.

Kind of disappointed by that town screen basically remaining untouched, hopefully the pop people they hired have convinced them to include a lot of town/castle/villange upgrade options and more town quests/random events.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
On lower AI difficulties for M&B:Warband, the enemy AI wouldn't raise shields until they got close, letting you snipe them but the higher difficulties didn't iirc.

Kind of disappointed by that town screen basically remaining untouched, hopefully the pop people they hired have convinced them to include a lot of town/castle/villange upgrade options and more town quests/random events.
Viking Conquest had a good town screen even if the module itself was pretty shit.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
I suspect the AI diff was turned down, so the siege could be won consistently in the demos.

Cities and castles can be upgraded and it will be reflected in sieges. (also sieges are multitier)

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
With new ways to breach the castle walls sieges would be fun.
But I personally looking forward to raiding changes. I always preferred to have a band of raiders and go on a pillage spree across the land. So I'd like to see the option to capture a castle and then pillage it, instead of taking it for me. Or hold it as a base of my brigand operations. So more options for raiding, ike taking slaves is what I wait for.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Will insta-buy 'dis as soon as it hits EA. Hurry up damn you!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom