Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Motorsport Manager (PC)

Discussion in 'Space, Sims & City Builders' started by Riso, Feb 13, 2017.

1. SmartCheetahgender: ⚧ Savant

SmartCheetah
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    I was always "in front" even with crappy infrastructure IF I continued to develop risky/high level parts which would get carried to the next season. After improving your car a bit, just continue to develop parts(even risky ones, it won't carry over) with as much MAX stat as possible. You'd probably end up a few places up in the next season. I played for like.. 8-9 seasons and I was growing better and better (altough, I wasn't 1'st every season)

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. I'm With Her Snorkackgender: ⚧ for prison Arcane

Snorkack
    Parrots:
    do risky parts get carried over if they are banned after usage though?
    Also, if I hire a garbage tier driver as reserve, do I still fully profit from any +marketability traits he might have?

^ Top  
  3. SmartCheetahgender: ⚧ Savant

SmartCheetah
    Parrots:
    Personally, I haven't used them at all. Only build them with next season in mind.

Nope, only your main drivers marketability matters. It's a waste. You'd better hire a pay-driver and use them in practice, making you some dough every week. It's a good idea if you're running low on money or can't really spend anything on developing your HQ.

^ Top  
  4. Nirvashgender: ⚧ Educated

Nirvash
    Parrots:
    Some tips:

Create a team give you a garbage one, get used to suck for a couple season and just build up hq/parts. (upgrade factory, then track for engine)
    Don't look at stars, look at the stats and ignore the talent until decent hq.
    A good pilot is wasted on a crap car, so just get the cheapest one with the best marketability, smoothness (tire wear) is the most important race stat.
    Go for cheap mechanic 1 with best reliability and decent concentration-pit, get the second with best performance and decent concentration-pit.
    Focus on a single car/pilot.

^ Top  
  5. I'm With Her Snorkackgender: ⚧ for prison Arcane

Snorkack
    Parrots:
    I'm close to finishing my first season in asia pacific and it really feels like I'm back to square one. After 9 races full of bad luck and poor decisions my team's at rank 10, tied for 0 points with another team. Somehow I got worse during the season. Also my whole pit crew except 3 just quitted and I can't afford to upgrade the trash crew anymore.
    How do demotions work? Are they player decisions like promos?

^ Top  
  6. I'm With Her Snorkackgender: ⚧ for prison Arcane

Snorkack
    Parrots:
    Also, if I try to bully a driver by benching him, trashtalking him in interviews... Do I actually get the contract breaking fee if he hires somewhere else?

^ Top  
  7. Risogender: ⚧ Arcane

Riso
    Parrots:
    No, when you are last you are simply shuffled into the lower league.

Yes.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)