Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Most overrated crpgs on codex that likaq doesn't like ( poll )

Most overrated crpgs on codex

• Total voters

Sjukob

Arcane
I think there is no Planescape because it would have been an obvious winner .

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Maybe people don't consider planescape a crpg. It's basically a poorly written novel with digital artwork.

Mortmal

Arcane
Its also missing pillar of eternity unless its widely accepted now as just plain bad, wich i agreewith .Also alpha protocol wich is in the top 100 of all time best rpg list .

rohand

Cipher
Maybe we should cross-list or something this with the list of incline or top 70+ list and make the universe explode.

Sjukob

Arcane
Its also missing pillar of eternity unless its widely accepted now as just plain bad, wich i agreewith
POE caused huge dramas here , but overall people consider it mediocore and dull , so no need for it .

Mortmal

Arcane
POE caused huge dramas here , but overall people consider it mediocore and dull , so no need for it .
Mediocre and dull ,how so ? I take this quote from the prestigious rpgcodex official:

"Obsidian's spiritual successor to the Infinity Engine games, with a few twists courtesy of lead designer Josh Sawyer"

Spiritual successor of one of the top three all time best rpg ever! Some would say a "remarkable game" .It must be good and highly regarded by codexers right ? Or the curator has an agenda and is slightly misleading...

Delbaeth

Learned
For the record, thinking a game or series is overrated doesn't mean that that one is bad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom