Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mortal Kombat X

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I actually like them making some of the girl's boobs smaller. Every single one was stacked in MK9 and variety is the spice of life.

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
I think Mileena should be stacked, since she was designed by Shao Khan and fleshcrafted, based on a beautiful Edenian princess. If a weirdo like Shao Khan gets to design the perfect woman, I'm fairly sure he'd make her hot as fuck.

Also she should have a dick

Last edited:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I think Mileena should be stacked, since she was designed by Shao Khan and fleshcrafted, based on a beautiful Edenian princess. f a weirdo like Shao Khan gets to design the perfect woman, I'm fairly sure he'd make her hot as fuck.

"A" dick? :decline:

Why just one when you could have 3. or 8.

Farage

Arcane
Patron
I think Mileena should be stacked, since she was designed by Shao Khan and fleshcrafted, based on a beautiful Edenian princess. f a weirdo like Shao Khan gets to design the perfect woman, I'm fairly sure he'd make her hot as fuck.

quality post as always

Mileena is a hybrid that is half "warrior race" (Baraka's race, forgot the name), and huge tits get in the way of combat so natural selection would take care of that if Shao Khan doesn't. That wouldn't apply to the other women, but she has an excuse for smaller tits.

Tthe new Mortal Kombat X video game has a gay character and at least 1 cinematic where he worries the other fighters won't accept his sexuality

Yeah, when you're fighting alongside a god and our best warriors to save Earth from extraplanar conquerors in a tournament where ripping out your opponent's spine is not only legal but encouraged, your preference for penis over vagina is sure to become a hot conversation topic

Dedup

Augur
If they wanted to make a gay character, instead of an angsty, whiny bitch, they should of made a gloriously flaming Liberace type faggot complete with an ass rape fatality. MK is the last place I expected to see this kind of crybaby shit.

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
Always thought Quan Chi was the type. I don't know why. I just think it would be fitting. This could be exposed by Raiden and other heroes finding some of Quan Chi's reanimated warrior servants, and Raiden would explain that they are "for both his protection, and... entertainment."

There, done. Gay character in MK, exposed tastefully, without drama or anything.

ultimanecat

Arcane
Don't most religions that have personified gods basically end up with the gods having sex with whatever the hell they want? I doubt anyone is going to be that judgmental.

Alex

Arcane
So it's confirmed Kun Jin is a gay and suffers from lack of self-acceptance.

Coming out in Mortal Kombat...

Coming out in Mortal Kombat?

Coming out in Mortal Kombat!

This shit is real :negative:

Who's next?

Would be kinda funny if the SJWs start complaining that Kun Jin can be killed in very explicit ways in the game, and they end up making fatalities not work only against him.

There, done. Gay character in MK, exposed tastefully, without drama or anything.

You wish. I can already see all the blogs making a case for how being entertained by reanimated servants is literally and actually rape and that by making the debut gay character into an evil rapist that you eventually beat up, the developers are literally and actually supporting homophobic lynchings IRL.

Modron

Arcane

You wish. I can already see all the blogs making a case for how being entertained by reanimated servants is literally and actually rape and that by making the debut gay character into an evil rapist that you eventually beat up, the developers are literally and actually supporting homophobic lynchings IRL.

If they are going to pander this hard to SJWs they might as well include a quadriplegic fighter while they are at it, someone start a twitter campaign to fix their ableist privilege.

I'm imagining Goro doing the stomping move on a wheelchair-bound guy. :)

Fig1b.gif

mk_2011_goro_avatar_by_bastart_d3sign-d3auhis.gif
...I don't want to conquer Earthrealm anymore. Let's get the fuck outta here.

Sorry for dragging you all the way over here for this, man.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
So let's recap.

Story spoilers ahead if anyone gives a shit about that :lol:

- Right from the start you have to pay $5 or have pre-ordered to play as Goro.
- Game didn't fucking work on PC at all for a few days. Didn't work on some consoles too.
- Game only has 24 characters - fewer than even MK9. this is "justified" by taking random portions of each character's moveset and splitting it off into three modes.
- Female characters now look like awkward twig girls with heads too large for their bodies. They not only toned down the breast size, but also toned down their muscularity - somehow making them even more unrealistically built for the the role of a fighter. It's like they heard that MK9's tits were too big, and Injustice's Wonder Woman was too masculine, so they just neutered the female cast entirely for X.
- Fucking nothing happens in the story other than establishing the extremely boring next generation. Shinnok is released, captured, then released, then incapacitated. The few new interesting characters (giant + midget) are barely there at all. Goro isn't even present.
- Characters who died in the last game come back, either as fully restored, or decide to become EVUL!!
- The big plot twist after the credits is Raiden is now going to wear black and be reasonable.
- Scorpion is a generic handsome human ninja man.
- There are actual infinite block strings that will 100 to 0 people due to chip damage
- DLC pack with characters from the start
- Spend $20 to unlock all the krypt content lol
- The story mode characters that aren't playable characters are actually entirely functional. One of them is being sold in the upcoming DLC pack. Expect all of them to eventually be released as DLC.
- Netcode is the same garbage from the past 2 nethershit games.

So... did I miss anything?

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Fuck, that sounds bad. Are we really still doing on-disc DLC? But:

Rain, Sindel and Barakka are all enemies in the storymode. Somebody has already modded the PC version to make them fully playable. They only have 1 "mode" and no fatalities, but beyond that, they're completely fleshed out characters. Tanya is also an enemy in story mode, and she's one of the DLC fighters in the first "kombat pack".

well that IS a big change.

I might be mistaken, but that actually already happened in the previous storyline

There was a 15gb patch today (lol?) that makes my game crash every 5 seconds while on the main menu.

I actually bought this piece of shit. What a joke.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
and Injustice's Wonder Woman was too masculine
Haven't played Injustice yet so I'm going off of vague memories of pictures I saw in the past, but wasn't the deal with Wonder Woman they gave her a three foot wide chin?

Actually fuck it, I'll look it up myself. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...tiered-arenas-STAR-Labs-missions-and-more.jpg
So, uh, chin/jaw and huge shoulders I'd say.

Right, so my point was that WW looked terrible and Netherrealm was afraid to repeat that, so they simultaneously reduced the overall musculature and breast size of the MK9 girls going into X while also making the guys even bigger.

Incidentally, Mileena almost looks like a tranny now since her hips are so narrow. In motion it's comical since her head is so large in proportion to her body.

2818578-mkx.jpg

Multi-headed Cow

:lol: No kidding.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom