Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

Pegultagol

Erudite
I just donated for a digital copy, would've donated more if I weren't a penny pinching unemployed gobble muncher.
Also wanted to check out the tags, my morbid narcissism compels me.
Feels good man.

Angthoron

Arcane
Alright, fuckers - DU will wrap up the fundraiser in about 24 hours or so, so now's your last chance to take part!

Angthoron

Arcane
I'm missing about 50 people from my list that can actually get stuff.
And of course you didn't specify which people, so I'm going to PM you again in case you ignored the first one.
Currently on file:

a bear named spigot
Abraxas
Aeschylus
Anac'raxus
Angthoron
AstroZombie
Atomic
CappenVarra
Catawampus
clemens
Crooked Bee
Darth Roxor
Darth Slaughter
Deuce Traveler
Dhralei
DramaticPopcorn
DSW
dunno lah
DwarvenFood
Esquilax
Evdk
felipepepe
Gakkone
grotsnik
HanoverF
Havoc
Hobz
Jaesun
Kaldurenik
Koschey
krist2
LeStryfe79
Lonerville
Maelflux
Mangoose
Marquess Cornwallis
MaskedMan
mibbles
MicoSelva
mindx2
Minttunator
Outlander
Pegultagol
quasimodo
Rane
Rivmusique
Sceptic
serch
Sitra Achara
Soilent Green
Smashing Axe
stony3k
tadhg
Temaperacl
TemplarLord
titus
tuluse
Turjan
Tytus
VentilatorOfDoom
Volrath
warmonger3
Wilian
Zed
Zep Zepo

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Angthoron Everything for me. Except the digital copy. So, that's not everything, I guess.

Also, I must add : many thanks for taking care of all the administrative part of this contest. You're definitely one of the nicest Codexers. (this obsequiousness has nothing to do with the hope of winning anything from the raffle).

Angthoron

Arcane
Angthoron Everything for me. Except the digital copy. So, that's not everything, I guess.

Also, I must add : many thanks for taking care of all the administrative part of this contest. You're definitely one of the nicest Codexers. (this obsequiousness has nothing to do with the hope of winning anything from the raffle).
Updated my privileges.xls, thanks. Added a few more names too, and will double-check the PMs from the period of my trip as I might've missed someone.

Also, more thanks to DU, really - he's taking care of the physical reward shipping stuff, I'm just taking names and stuff. For identity scams, naturally.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Just to reiterate, I don't want anything but my raffle tickets go to Bee since physical goods are for insects. :smug:

kazgar

Arcane
Its midnight sunday in DU land, there's still time to add money or increase your pledge.

As i'm drunk and its late here, time to do my small bit for the cause.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah let's keep it open for another 6 months so I fall out of the top 100 and have 10000 Codexers in the fucking raffle so my miniscule chance to win the shrinkwrap will decrease yet further. Fuck you DU for saying you'd close it days ago forcing me into a hasty pledge and now you drag it like a dog's arse on the lawn.

Angthoron

Arcane
Yeah let's keep it open for another 6 months so I fall out of the top 100 and have 10000 Codexers in the fucking raffle so my miniscule chance to win the shrinkwrap will decrease yet further. Fuck you DU for saying you'd close it days ago forcing me into a hasty pledge and now you drag it like a dog's arse on the lawn.
You should PM DU with this idea, he doesn't read this thread all the time.

Anac'raxus

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Angthoron, I want the t-shirt and poster, and to participate in all the raffles except the one for the singed box. I don't want anything else.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Also, I must add : many thanks for taking care of all the administrative part of this contest. You're definitely one of the nicest Codexers.
This, very much so. Always pegged you as a bro, but taking this on was good of you :salute:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Everyone and his father knows that the attackers need at least twice as much as the resources of the defenders to be victorious - way to go Codex! :)

...and this.

PS:
Angthoron: I want nothing - my Codex copy goes to the pool.

Sputnik

Educated
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Angthoron, I PM'd you already but as I do not appear on your list, just to reiterate: I do not need the digital copy, but I very much would like to have the poster and participate in the raffle. And once again, thanks for being a true bro and organising this.

Angthoron

Arcane
Angthoron, I PM'd you already but as I do not appear on your list, just to reiterate: I do not need the digital copy, but I very much would like to have the poster and participate in the raffle. And once again, thanks for being a true bro and organising this.
Yeah, sorry, you're one of the bros I missed out in filing due to travel. Fixed nao!

Angthoron

Arcane
And it looks like the fundraiser event is over, the final count being:

Donated moneys: $11,327.70
Donating people: 152

Not bad guys, not bad.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Once again the defenders of incline are victorious against the forces of popamole.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Can we now rape their women and plunder their watchtower?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom