Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
PS:
My role is overestimated in this case:

Math-Proof:
(10K - My Money) / #Watchers who contributed(=87) is much higher than (10K) / #Codexians who contributed(=134)

Dude, we called for a contest of communities.
No, I'm pretty sure we called for pissing all over the Watch because we wanted to brag about how we'd raise more money than them and therefore wanted that superiority reflected in the game.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
No, I'm pretty sure we called for pissing all over the Watch because we wanted to brag about how we'd raise more money than them and therefore wanted that superiority reflected in the game.

I like it when someone is talking in plain language.

Dhralei

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
PS:

Math-Proof:
(10K - My Money) / #Watchers who contributed(=87) is much higher than (10K) / #Codexians who contributed(=134)

Pissing on each other is a given with or without the contest. It's the "oh we're so nice over here, look how much money I've given, am I not nice, let's all walk hand in hand together" part that brings the nausea. It's the attitude that rubs me wrong I guess. If you wanna brag then go ahead, show your true colours and be an ass about it. Don't sugarcoat assholishness behind butterflies and kumbaya.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Oh but really it better be, the Imps should have an advantage over the Watch.
I mean didn't all this start because Myrthos came prematurely with those news? Larian better have him make some hasty and unprepared manoeuvres in-game, or release his own plans to the enemy. Plus there's a spy playing both sides...

Angthoron

Arcane
PS:

Math-Proof:

And we would've gotten away with it too, if not for those pesky spies and their stupid dollars!

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath
It's the attitude that rubs me wrong I guess. If you wanna brag then go ahead, show your true colours and be an ass about it. Don't sugarcoat assholishness behind butterflies and kumbaya.

Do you expect anything other than smug self-righteousness from a member of the Watch? :P

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Damn. I wish could have the 50k I spent on phone sex via credit card fraud in 1999, or the 50k I spent on drugs and whores via credit card fraud in 2001.

Fuck.

GhanBuriGhan

Erudite

There, that's my Codex :)
Regarding $10K rewards, over at the Watch most posters felt that we probably shouldn't ask for anything else. If Larian wants to offer anything on top, great, but they have already been pretty generous. Probably better to make the ingame stuff we already get as good as possible.

Angthoron

Arcane
I thinks we should threaten Larian that if their game isn't completely awesome, we'll make a mod where all of the team is added as romanceable NPCs, and upload it to Loverslab.

That should make them think twice!

Overboard

Arcane
Damn. I wish could have the 50k I spent on phone sex via credit card fraud in 1999, or the 50k I spent on drugs and whores via credit card fraud in 2001.

Fuck.

It took you two years and 50k, but at least you got your priorities in order.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
I thinks we should threaten Larian that if their game isn't completely awesome, we'll make a mod where all of the team is added as romanceable NPCs, and upload it to Loverslab.

That should make them think twice!

Romancing Jailors ala Bioware? -> arrrgggggg - I want out of this game...

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Pissing on each other is a given with or without the contest. It's the "oh we're so nice over here, look how much money I've given, am I not nice, let's all walk hand in hand together" part that brings the nausea. It's the attitude that rubs me wrong I guess. If you wanna brag then go ahead, show your true colours and be an ass about it. Don't sugarcoat assholishness behind butterflies and kumbaya.

Special for you:

//RPGWatch off

:youreafag:

//RPGWatch on

Better?

Dhralei

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera

Special for you:

//RPGWatch off

:youreafag:

//RPGWatch on

Better?

You still have a RPGWatch mode on, so no. :decline:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
if I'm too long in //RPGWatch off mode I will turn into a Codexian over time... :rpgcodex:

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That Dodger emote is the most godawful thing I've ever seen. Dodger is about as uncodexian as it gets. Good lord. HiddenX using that emote is a prime example of why we can't have nice things, and shame on all you fags who brofisted it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That Dodger emote is the most godawful thing I've ever seen. Dodger is good for what it is, but about as uncodexian as it gets. Good lord. HiddenX using that emote is a prime example of why we can't have nice things, and shame on all you fags who brofisted it.

Don't you mean shame on DU for adding it?

Besides, it's the words that count.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
So, looking at the Tiers, The $10,000 has a "Credit on the Startup Screen" listed.

Don't know if that is part of our "deal" but how would it be worded, if it is?

Members of RPG Codex.
The RPG Codex Members.
The RPG Codex Kickstarter Backers.

Something to ponder...besides the current my dick money is bigger than yours debate. :)
Zep--

Monty

Arcane
So, looking at the Tiers, The $10,000 has a "Credit on the Startup Screen" listed.

Members of RPG Codex.
The RPG Codex Members.

Something to ponder...besides the current my dick money is bigger than yours debate. :)
Zep--
'Unemployed basement-dwellers of the Codex'?

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

Members of RPG Codex.
The RPG Codex Members.

Zep--
Just the face of a red troll.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom