Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Come on. If everyone would try to top felipepepe's generous donation of 1000 yen 12 bucks we would catch up to them in no time. We could have a "top hue hue donation" day.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I blame YOU! Yes, YOU, filthy lurker reading this and never registerng or donating to our generous cause! For all the entertainment that the RPG Codex sitcom has brought you through the decade, donate now!

warmonger3

Scholar
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I'd donate more but I am totally tapped out buying all the incoming incline. I don't mind rpgwatch but I get trolled there trying to discuss a game. Here, I get actual discussion.
Funny thing is, it was the people here that got me to realize the cause of decline and to support The New World Order of Incline and support Divinity.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Guys, HiddenX is basically willing to donate an unbounded amount of money. We can't win, unless it's by somebody making a large last minute contribution and he doesn't have time to match it.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh, so it is not the net ammount. We are screwed than. Shame on you Codex! (says me, who haven't donated :M )

tadhg

Educated
Patron
So what percentage of the watch campaign is HiddenX responsible for?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Not fair. HiddenX just found that big enveloppe with "RENT" written in big red letters on the mantlepiece in his parents' living room.

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I blame YOU! Yes, YOU, filthy lurker reading this and never registerng or donating to our generous cause! For all the entertainment that the RPG Codex sitcom has brought you through the decade, donate now!

Jaesun brofisting because he wants fresh newfags so he can keep pointing at register dates...

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
And mindx2 is out of the top ten again.
This has been remedied.

WOW! I'm away for a few days and I return to this?! What has happened to our cold-hearted, hive of scum and villainy that we call the Codex? I don't recognize the place since we all went "roses and puppy dogs" since the :incline: started last year...

Ah, who am I kidding... I love that we our now actually excited about the cRPG genre again and I give a huge :bro: to Temaperacl for his kind contribution in my name that has kept me in the top 10. You sir are a true Codexian gentleman :obviously:. I will continue to contribute myself as the next several weeks progress and more funds become available*.

*meaning I can convince my wife that this is just like donating to any of the other worthy charities we contribute to :D

Kaldurenik

Arcane
Patron
I would donate more to the codex... if i had any more money to pledge... but being a poor student and i have already spent this months saving on kickstarter / codex there is not much i can do :(

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I would donate more to the codex... if i had any more money to pledge... but being a poor student and i have already spent this months saving on kickstarter / codex there is not much i can do :(
Robbery? Gambling? Prostitution? Drug trafficking? You are not even trying...

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
If only my fiancée would break up, then that'd mean I could use the wedding budget for the Codex. If only …

tadhg

Educated
Patron
If only my fiancée would break up, then that'd mean I could use the wedding budget for the Codex. If only …

Tell her that you just want to elope and not spend all that money on a wedding because there's more important things that require the money.

Delterius

Arcane
Tell her the Codex is more important than the wedding and then show her GD, also tell her you payed for the priviledge of watching the Codexian Shitcom. There, problem solved. She'll flee to Ucraine before marrying you.

BobtheTree

Savant
Marriage is fleeting, incline is forever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom