Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mobile rpgs

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
btw all four Sorcerer! games are missing from the iOS list
There are only three *Sorcery! games. Unless you're referring to the 6(?) sorcerer games. If we start counting gamebooks, though, we might have a much longer list. Lone Wolf, Fighting Fantasy etc.

also Sanctuary: Black Edition is missing
Not a mobile game. I don't think it would adapt well to phones/tablets anyway.

Also, the SMT 1 port on iOS should be mentioned. No better place, and it's way better than all the shit Kemco serves.

honestly it has almost nothing RPG

but of cell games I know, that ''look like a bit a rpg'', Ramble Planet is my favorite I believe

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
if it has nothing rpg don't fucking post it.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT.

Mustawd

Why are all the best rpgs on google?

All iOS has is stupid JRPGs, TES wanna bes, and RTwP trash (seriously...RTwP on a fucking tablet?!)

Only saving grace are the Avernum/Avadon games, but I already have those on steam...

Reapa

Doom Preacher

All iOS has is stupid JRPGs, TES wanna bes, and RTwP trash (seriously...RTwP on a fucking tablet?!)

Only saving grace are the Avernum/Avadon games, but I already have those on steam...
why would anyone make rpgs for the 0.00001%?

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

http://silversword-rpg.com/

It's a pretty decent Bard's Tale clone, although it's been a long time since I played it. Got rid of my crappy iphone about 5 years ago, so my memories are a bit hazy, but I remember it being... ok.

And I certainly wouldn't say 'the best' rpg's are on android. The best thing about android is all the emulators, the actual RPG's designed for the damn phones and tablets are 99% utter trash. Since I got PPSSPP and DraStic on my phone, I rarely play anything else.

Mustawd

I have Star Traders and it looked fantastic on paper. Never got around to playing it as my backlog is super long. Good to know it's a quality game.

Shin

Cipher
only faggots play mobile games

but if I wanted to dip my weener into a brown goo, I'd get OpenTTD

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom