Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Miyazaki on Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, and From Software's Possible Sci-fi Game

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
Well like Disney, if you go into something and are awwed by said persons background and/or achievements, you will be naturally inclined to recieve said content warmly. As long as there is a level of consistency in style, with enough variety to make it unique, their would be no reasonable need to mediocritize said talent. Of course that's only if you liked it from the getgo. There are indeed people who think Todd Howard has a "special touch" but "special shit" being more applicable to those who don't perpetuate mediocrity in gaming.

"Special touch" is mostly used as a faggier way of saying talent. I'm already a bit reluctant to use the latter, since it amounts to saying someone is just better at something than most people and not being able to say why, but at least it doesn't make it sound like it's a magic thing, maaaaaaaaaan.

Oblivion with Souls

I got killed by a mudcrab the other day. Or maybe...it was today? I...don't remember. One day I'll learn how to avoid them...ha, ha, ha...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom