Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic Might & Magic X - Legacy

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I REALLY want to play this... but I have to wait the dex' contest to end to see if I get it fer free. :M

Zeriel

Arcane
So glad to see that the cyclops and other nasty monsters have been changed into badass motherfuckers who will stomp all over your nutsack--was kind of worried about their state in the EA.

Sidenote: the relic set from Uplay points is hella dumb, avoid this imo if you don't want to feel like an asshat, getting a full set of relics that otherwise would entail hours of exploring and fighting for free is... why? Why god, why?

Why.jpeg

Learned
Sidenote: the relic set from Uplay points is hella dumb, avoid this imo if you don't want to feel like an asshat, getting a full set of relics that otherwise would entail hours of exploring and fighting for free is... why? Why god, why?
Christ that is terrible, sucks the fun out of a lot of exploration.

Zeriel

Arcane
Well, you have the option of just not spending Uplay points on it. As an optional thing it's really no worse than the paid DLC items that infest everything under the sun, including bros like Larian back when they made DKS.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Fucking work. I can't get around trying this before sometime tomorrow.
How much does the final game differ from the early access in terms of look and feel? Asking because I shelved the ea pretty early and it was still all around quite rough at that point.

Morphi

Augur
Christ that is terrible, sucks the fun out of a lot of exploration.
Too late, I feel like a cheater :(

bonescraper

It's not like you guys are forced to use that OP gear...

narupley

Scholar
FFFFFFFUUUUUUCK I have work today, gonna be busy all this evening, and work tomorrow. Okay, okay, I can be patient.... fuck.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
SO FUCKING STOKED FOR THIS GAME.

My wife thinks we are spending some quality time together when I get home tonight, haha! Jokes on her!

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
So should I get this game now or should I get Paper Sorcerer instead and wait and MMX later after they iron out the kinks (if there are any)?
paper sorcerer is 5 bucks. get both.
I'll ask one more time, any kind of really shitty frame rate issues when using AMD shit with this game? Don't want to seem like a bother but just wondering before I purchase.
im on a hd7970 and have occasional weird fr drops, some of which seem to be location related, like stuttering before the entrance of the cursed ruins

alkeides

Arcane
Patron
Zeriel Do you get all the relics listed on the store page or only one of them? And what stat bonuses do they give?

Angthoron

Arcane
Meh, and I'll only get to start updating it once I get home from work. What a disappointment.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
is there a list of the hirelings? there was nothing in the manual about what each one does...

alkeides

Arcane
Patron
Zeriel Do you get all the relics listed on the store page or only one of them? And what stat bonuses do they give?

Luzur

Good Sir
HHEEEEEEEEEEEE MOTHERFUCKERSSS!

MiaLq1V.jpg

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Pure combat focus turns off this explorefag a bit but I still need to support the incline, don't I?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
BROS! is the game codex approve?

Short answer: yes.

Pure combat focus turns off this explorefag a bit but I still need to support the incline, don't I?

There is both environmental interaction, puzzles and secrets. So it's not a "pure combat focus" at all. I can't speak to how much there is though, but Broseph and Zeriel said there was enough in their preview, IIRC.

this game is fun

what is this I feel?

it is a strange sensation

My feelings exactly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom