Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Michael McCarthy's 'Dropship'

MountainWest

Scholar
Oh, well. What's a Sci-fi RPG set around the moons of Saturn? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and... and boring, and completely...

Completely wonderful.

I had high hopes for this one.

Shoelip

Arbiter
If it does come out, I'd expect that it's toned down a bit from what they originally told us about it. Like Sins of a Solar Empire's simulated galaxy with orbiting planets that pull injured starships into the atmosphere.

Andhaira

Arcane
A silly name though. Makes me think of that old, old paratroopers game where you are a canon, and you shoot paratroopers jumping from a plane.

lol. Now that was a game that should have earned a 21+ rating.

denizsi

Arcane
Dropship_Ps2.jpg

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Major_Blackhart said:
What a fucking tragedy.

I sense the atmosphere of extreme pessimism...
Apparently, the game is still being worked on (they did respond to an e-mail a while ago, didn't they?), it is probable Laidback-Gaming simply don't have much to show given the current state of game's development.

At least, I sincerely hope so.

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
SimpleComplexity said:
Does this look like vaporware to you, plebs? From gamebanshee, link to a cinematic: http://vimeo.com/user1260990

Dudes with gas masks, ex-troika, possible turnbased. O god, insta-win game.

HEAVAN.
Unreal Engine 3, that's surprising to say the least. They originally planned to use the Source engine, if I recall correctly.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hahahahaha the text at the end.

Dropship
Coming...

without even an estimated date, just "coming"
Just like Duke Nukem Forever

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom