Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

METAL GEAR RISING 2 CONFIRMED

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
EAT SHIT PLEBS IT'S OVER! THE SEQUEL TO ONE OF THE ALL TIME GREATEST GAMES IS HAPPENING!

8jXWpK5.png

Ivan

Arcane
THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO CELEBRATE

EDIT:

Shit I want to see:

-on the fly weapon switching
-a more robust move list (Bayonetta style)
-more Metal Gear fights plz

Side note, the last 3 big games made by Platinum have been fucking quality (Revengeance>Wonderful101>Bayonetta2). Keep it up Platinum (they can hear me)

Martius

Liturgist
Hopelfuly with time Platinum could work on this without crazy deadline and there will be pc version released faster than one year after consoles. I just wonder if it will be only on new consoles or maybe on past generations too.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I look forward to seeing them be unable to top the previous game's soundtrack no matter what they do.

I've never played the 1st part, but I hope they include this in the 2nd. From what I've seen, the game is just begging for it.

Goddamn, codex needs an "edgy" emote or some shit.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I've never played the 1st part, but I hope they include this in the 2nd. From what I've seen, the game is just begging for it.

Goddamn, codex needs an "edgy" emote or some shit.

There's a high chance I'm being baited due to your giveaway shitposter username, but MGR is very decidedly un-edgy. Yes, you have a sword, and yes there's the nonsensical jack the ripper stuff, but the game is unapologeticly campy - which is the exact opposite of edgy. Your statement is essentially the same as failing to understand the fundamental difference between DMC3 and DmC in terms of tone, or thinking that Bayonetta is misogynistic.

The first one had a troubled development history. Imagine what they can do for real now :bounce:

Most reports/rumors say that Platinum threw MGR together in 9 months of dev time. Sure, a lot of predev ideas and concepts were done by KojiPro, but it's still a very impressive feat regardless. Hopefully MGR2 will surpass the original with a real dev cycle, but there is something to be said about the magic of working under pressure.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude chill out maaaan. It's pretty much the same music shit that plays during battles, just more meme-worthy.

Tehdagah

Arcane
There's a high chance I'm being baited due to your giveaway shitposter username, but MGR is very decidedly un-edgy. (...)
news-metalgearrising.jpg

So cool!1

Your statement is essentially the same as failing to understand the fundamental difference between DMC3 and DmC in terms of tone, or thinking that Bayonetta is misogynistic.
DmC isn't edgy. It is a generic hollywood blockbuster.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
There's a high chance I'm being baited due to your giveaway shitposter username, but MGR is very decidedly un-edgy. (...)
news-metalgearrising.jpg

So cool!1

Your statement is essentially the same as failing to understand the fundamental difference between DMC3 and DmC in terms of tone, or thinking that Bayonetta is misogynistic.
DmC isn't edgy. It is a generic hollywood blockbuster.

Is it actually legal to be this stupid in the year 2015?

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
ONE OF THE ALL TIME GREATEST GAMES
Please end yourself.

This is even dumber than "Dark Souls is the best game made in the last 10 years".

Every time I see one of your posts I feel better about myself, because I know that even if I had a lobotomy I wouldn't end up as stupid as you. Thanks men. Needed a pick me up today

Tehdagah

Arcane
To be fair, the game is very broken. But it can still be fun, if you play it for the "doing this is so cool" aspect. Trying to cut everything into the smallest pieces possible is neat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom