Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Meet the Iron Tower team

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
The team behind AoD and DR

Vince D. Weller, a.k.a., Vault Dweller (writer/designer)

Nick Skolozdra, a. k. a., Nick (programmer)

Eugene Mikitka (programmer)

Mazin Kassis, a. k. a., Kos_Koa (2D artist/portraits, icons, interface, etc.)

Oscar Velzi, a. k. a., Elhoim (artist/level designer)

Ivan Soloviov (animator)

Ryan Eston, a. k. a., Osiginon (composer)

Scott Hamm (auxiliary writer)

The new members in TNW

João Barradas (3D artist: modeling and mapping).

Max Bedulenko (3D artist: concept)

*Rami also worked for a brief period of time in AoD as 2D artist, making models.

Photos

This photo of the Dead State team has Mazin and Oscar on the left

Dead_State_Team_PAX.jpg

Oscar Velzi (more information about him here)

photo.jpg

Nick Skolozdra

photo.jpg

Max Bedulenko (his site)

fdcaab186b442a0557ffddd695637d12.jpg

Ryan Eston (this is his site)

20160929-235623.jpg

If anyone has more photos so that we can stalk them in RL
give a face to ITS, post them here, pls.

Last edited:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
I'm still trying to compile a full list of the ITS team. As far as I know from past interviews, the team behind AoD and DR was the following:

Vince, a.k.a., Vault Dweller (writer/designer)

Nick (programmer)

Mazin, a. k. a., Kos_Koa (artist/portraits)

Oscar/Elhoim (artist/designer)

Rami (2D artist, models)

Ivan (animator)

Ryan Eston (composer)

The team behind TNW now has the addition of João Barradas (artist: 3D modeling and mapping). Vault Dweller, you also mentioned a concept artist, and a second programmer. Who are these people? Does any of them have a Codex account?
Rami left to seek his fortune elsewhere after a year or so. The new concept artist is Max Bedulenko: https://www.artstation.com/mb14. He also did the cover for Underrail expansion (Styg recommended him).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I wonder if Lurker King is a big enough fanboy to know VD's real name.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Do not forget Scott Hamm as an auxiliary writer too.
Check TNW update#6 ;)

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Do not forget Scott Hamm as an auxiliary writer too.
Check TNW update#6 ;)
You mean, the guy behind the "cancelled Lovecraftian RPG Cyclopean who is also contributing to Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones" and also did some writing for Battle Brothers, right? Does he have a Codex account or what?

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
You mean, the guy behind the "cancelled Lovecraftian RPG Cyclopean who is also contributing to Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones" and also did some writing for Battle Brothers, right? Does he have a Codex account or what?
According to Vince, yep, that could be him. But I won't be able to say if he has a Codexian account. However, it seems he also wrote something for AoD too. I even think I've heard he also participated in DR writing.
Update: according to the credit screen, Scott Hamm is involved in DR writing

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Yes, he mentioned that in other thread, but I don't remember where exactly.

Vault Dweller

Developer
According to Vince, yep, that could be him. But I won't be able to say if he has a Codexian account. However, it seems he also wrote something for AoD too. I even think I've heard he also participated in DR writing.
Update: according to the credit screen, Scott Hamm is involved in DR writing
Yes that's him and he does have an account here.

Vault Dweller

Developer
I have absolutely no idea who Jason Noe is. Anyway:

Nick and Eugene handle all the programming, Ivan is working on the animations, Oscar is putting the levels together, Mazin is all over the place (portraits, armor design, icons, interior concepts, mutants, interface, logo, etc), Joao handles 3D models (did all weapons, about to start on the armor sets), Max did the location concepts and many props, I handle the systems, quest design, and writing. Scott and I work together on some texts but he doesn't write his own content (the way it works in other studios). Ryan will do the music once we have the locations. That's the team. I don't expect it to change in the near future but Oscar can definitely use some help once all the levels are in place.

Who was responsible for AoD main menu and ending slide art? I assume Mazin, since the portraits seem to be drawn in the same style. If that's the case everything that guy makes is gorgeous and adds a lot to the game, can't wait to see what he creates for The New World.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Are you all able to subsist on ITS alone or do core team members have side gigs / day jobs?

Osiginon

Arcane
Developer
My full name is actually Ryan Eston Paul. But if you want to get technical, my birth name is Osiginon, Lord of the Underworld.

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
"The new members in TNW

Mykola Skolozdra (programmer)"

That's Nick. There's no new programmer for TNW.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom