Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

MCA Avatars (Pillars of Eternity Fundraiser Trolls) - Coming Soon (tm)

Discussion in 'Participation Awards' started by oldmanpaco, Oct 28, 2012.

1. oldmanpaco Master of Siestas

oldmanpaco
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    When am I getting my avatar and how do I go about making a request?

^ Top  
  2. Crooked Bee wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Parrots:
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Probably next week. I'll let you (and everyone else) know.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. Crooked Bee wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Parrots:
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Just wanted to let you guys (including oldmanpaco) know that neither I nor, I assume, Chris have forgotten about this, it's just that everyone at Obsidian is super busy + Chris is out of the office at the moment and will only be back at December 3rd.

So there. You'll have your avatars and what not, they're just going to be delayed a bit. (Just like PE itself teehee.)

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  4. skuphundaku Economic devastator, Mk. 11 Patron

skuphundaku
    Parrots:
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    I'm sure you and MCA are preparing the avatars as Xmas presents and you're just trying to distract us until then;).

^ Top  
  5. maverick Cipher Patron

maverick
    Parrots:
    Codex 2012 MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
    Woohooo!
    I may even post a video to celebrate my new avatar :D

^ Top  
  6. HanoverF Arcane Patron

HanoverF
    Parrots:
    MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    I thought Chris went to Brazil to run off with the kickstarter money hand deliver some troll sketches.

^ Top  
  7. maverick Cipher Patron

maverick
    Parrots:
    Codex 2012 MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
    :love:

^ Top  
  8. oldmanpaco Master of Siestas

oldmanpaco
    Parrots:
    Where the hell is my avatar?

^ Top  
  9. DwarvenFood Arcane Patron

DwarvenFood
    Parrots:
    Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Yeah I think you guys are missing the custom avatars from the PE drive eh.. I'm sure MCA'll get to them after finishing Arcanum :troll:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  10. Crooked Bee wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Parrots:
    Yeah, Chris has basically gone MIA lately :P Suddenly, making him play Arcanum doesn't sound like such a good idea anymore.

^ Top  
  11. MicoSelva Prestigious Gentleman Monstroterratum Furiosum Patron

MicoSelva
    Parrots:
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Not to mention making him LP it.

I had great fun watching the first four episodes but I would gladly give this experience up if it made him use his time more creatively.

^ Top  
  12. Haba Harbinger of Decline Patron

Haba
    Parrots:
    Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    MCA is far too busy posing in pictures with Grumpy the cat

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. oldmanpaco Master of Siestas

oldmanpaco
    Parrots:
    the hell is my avatar?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Spectacle Arcane

Spectacle
    Parrots:
    DU and Fargo made a deal. The avatars are cancelled and instead MCA will join the Torment 2 team.

^ Top  
  15. DarkUnderlord Bringing that old Raptor magic. Dumbfuck

DarkUnderlord
    Parrots:
    Look into the Codex and the Codex looks into you
    Crooked Bee - Poke MCA with a stick for us if you will.

In other news, I'll be deleting this forum and moving all threads to Site Feedback.

^ Top  
  16. Jaesun Fabulous Moderator Patron

Jaesun
    Parrots:
    Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
    That would be a big SPOILER though if you did (at least the thread where we discuss our contributions to PE).

^ Top  
  17. Crooked Bee wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Parrots:

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  18. oldmanpaco Master of Siestas

oldmanpaco
    Parrots:
    I made a thread over at obsidian about this last week and hadn’t bothered to check it until now. Anyway some random guy with a larper avatar and that fan-boy order of obsidian tag said this:

Don't know if what he said is from MCA and the rest or just what he was speculating. Anyway if my avatar does not come by June 1st will the Codex reimburse me?

Also another guy made me a fake MCA avatar.
    [​IMG]

So overall a mixed endeavor.

^ Top  
  19. DarkUnderlord Bringing that old Raptor magic. Dumbfuck

DarkUnderlord
    Parrots:
    Look into the Codex and the Codex looks into you
    Technically, the date for delivery would be the release of the game, so no.

^ Top  
  20. oldmanpaco Master of Siestas

oldmanpaco
    Parrots:
    Goddamn fine print. This is why you should never believe anything you see on the internet.

^ Top  
  21. MicoSelva Prestigious Gentleman Monstroterratum Furiosum Patron

MicoSelva
    Parrots:
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    True. However, it is perfectly fine to send money to that nice and and credible TV preacher.

^ Top  
  22. oldmanpaco Master of Siestas

oldmanpaco
    Parrots:
    I notice Crooked Bee is rocking a new avatar. Wonder how she managed to get hers so quickly.

^ Top  
  23. Crooked Bee wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Parrots:
    Courtesy of sgc_meltdown, not MCA ;)

Just re-discovered it when browsing my picture archive.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  24. MicoSelva Prestigious Gentleman Monstroterratum Furiosum Patron

MicoSelva
    Parrots:
  25. Vaarna_Aarne Notorious Internet Vandal Patron

Vaarna_Aarne
    Parrots:
    MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    Bees aren't flying vertically tho.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)