Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Matt Chat 235: Brenda Romero after Sir-Tech

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Speaking of charlatans...

... that would be the previous 212 games plus change I published before I even left the country in 1992. Sort of a difference there between saying you're a computer game developer and writing at least 212 games published for the wrong computer system at the wrong time and publishing zero games for zero systems ever anywhere. Standing behind people working on computer games and critiquing colors is not computer game design.

Unwanted

Illuvatard

Unwanted
Personally I like Peridot. Turns out that this is generally the case when you have the max number of types of rods and cones. Next up is yellow. Then people with only two sets like other colors.

gaussgunner

Arcane
1216px-Brenda_Brathwaite_-_Game_Developers_Conference_2010_-_Day_5_(2).jpg

That's some pretty harsh stuff Cleve, but you forgot to mention that she did a TED talk. :negative:

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
wiz 8 is the worst wiz title out of them all tho. it is a great RPG but a miserable wizardry.

it is basically the fallout: new vegas of the western wizardry titles.

gaussgunner

Arcane
Heh.. I looked up her failed Kickstarter and what did I find...? Massive amounts of butthurt comments from a certain developer who pledged $1 and still has yet to release his own RPG (now 19 years in the making).

Shit, he could've been done last century, if only he had a little help from writers, artists, designers, and other such charlatans. :lol:

Unwanted

Illuvatard

Unwanted
Cleve provides hand crafted artisanal pixels. He cannot be compared to this banal shit.

Fucking word check here...artisanal is a real word. Fuck you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom