Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mat's other job

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
For those who are interested I'm now part of the team at Tilted Mill Entertainment

Don't worry this shouldn't slow or keep me from working on Prelude and Zero Sum's future projects, the team at Tilted Mill is very supportive of my sidelines and it's a damn sight better spot to be in than temping and finding odd jobs to support myself. <grin>

So I'm in Boston once again (COLD!) after my brief hiatuses to Texas and DC, and always happy to get together for a beverage and discuss Prelude and games and anything else with folks who are in the area.

cheers,
-mat

crpgnut

Augur
Congrats on the new job Mat! The above link didn't work for me. I think you might have a typo, an extra : perhaps. If Tilted Mill ever makes a crpg please let us know here. Strategy games seem to be their forte. I hope everything goes well for you there.

Momotaca

Novice
Don't know if the link was repaired since the first reply but it worked alright for me. Good luck on that new job, but keep up on the support here. Won't even mind if you sneak in mention here of any new RPG's in the new job. In fact, will insist on it!

Mistress

Liturgist
Nice one Mat - congratulations on the new job :mrgreen:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom