Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Masters of the Broken World (Eador 2)

Meanwhile im enjoying the heck out of the Eador Genesis New Horizons mod :thumbsup:

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
cykacykacykacykacykacykacykacykacykacykaNEWEXPANSIONcykacykacykacykacykacykacykacykacykacyka

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm trying to figure that out now. It definitely doesn't seem to go any faster when the AI is taking turns. Combat animations are very weird now, too. Like my slinger will throw a rock half way to the enemy and then the rock will return to him. This happens in super slow motion, even with the combat speed set to maximum. I really like the new border colors though.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
I'm trying to figure that out now. It definitely doesn't seem to go any faster when the AI is taking turns. Combat animations are very weird now, too. Like my slinger will throw a rock half way to the enemy and then the rock will return to him. This happens in super slow motion, even with the combat speed set to maximum. I really like the new border colors though.
So it's still shit. Thanks.

Monocause

Arcane
I don't really know what are you guys talking about tbh, I played the remake for hours way back in october and while it wasn't exactly bug-free it was perfectly playable even back then.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
OK, with the new patch, I don't seem to be able to finish a shard. I hadn't had this problem before. It'll eventually just be the AI's turn and that's that. It doesn't freeze up or anything, since I can still pan the map and stuff. It's just that the AI will literally take forever to take a turn. I even left it for 30 minutes, to be sure, and that's basically forever. I tried loading my save to the previous turns, starting the shard over, and rebooting the game and computer. No luck. Oh, well. I guess I have to wait for the next patch now.

Repressed Homosexual
I updated it to the latest version and loaded it for fun, and now it doesn't keep my saves after I close the game, and it doesn't dynamically change music tracks. What the hell is this?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I regret I bought this piece of shit. They can't fix the game for a year now. Oh well, I have the first Eador which plays fine.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I played it a while back and there were still so many issues I just left it. Such a pity.

erthia

Educated
So based on the latest updates, they got a new one launching today April 14th, are the turns still very slow for the AI? I was thinking of picking this up some time ago, but I read that the AI turns were drastically slow based on what I read from posts on other communities. Does anyone know if the long AI turns have been fixed?

Emily

Arcane
Meh first one is still superior, i just lost my fucking save so i am not really in a mood to replay it since it is quite longer then the modern version
How playable is this on the latest version anyone?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom