Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Master of Magic unofficial patch

kyrub

Augur
@Petrell
Your link gives the same result as my confusing two steps' installation. It is basically the 1_40f version with the fix included. Keep it up. Thanks!

IBNobody said:
1. Did you permanently enable the End-Of-Turn-Wait?
Toggling the "EOT Summary" box didn't get rid of the wait.
Yes, I did it. I needed an option for the extra difficulty settings. I thought that automatic End-of-turn-Wait was totally unused, and should be default. In all TBS games I ever played, this is the 1st thing I disabled.
If you really really need it, I could easily reconnect the option with End-of-turn summary (if you turn off EOT, there is no EOW). That is trivial.

2. Do you accept donations?
Please, donate to your local community NGO social services. Or join a small volunteer project, that is even better.

b0rsuk

Novice
Magic Vortex has been broken !

Bug Alert !

Unfortunately, the unofficial patch has introduced a bug to one of the coolest spells ever: Magic Vortex. Whenever I try to cast it, I get an error message saying only 3 vortexes can be present at a time. But I get the error on the first cast ! It has happened in two separate games, after restarting Dosbox and so on. Is there any debug information I could provide ? I registered on this forum to report this bug. I understand you no longer wish to work on the patch and it makes me sad.

I don't see Flying Fortress fix mentioned in the changelog. Aww, that's one of the most epic spell ideas ever.

I wonder how do Chaos Channels interact with units which already have fire breath. All my stag beetles got either Flying or Demon Skin. If my hypothesis is correct (you don't get redundant powers), it would mean Chaos Channels is guarranteed to give most draconians Demon Skin. Speaking of Demon Skin, either the bonus or description is wrong. Description says +2 shields, but it gives +3.

Wind Mastery also has incorrect description: 1) it doesn't double the speed of caster's ships. Tested on triremes and artificial islands - it appears to only give +50%. It also mentions affecting "sky masters", yet no flying unit is affected. You see, one of my self-assigned challenges was to win MOM with hordes of ordinary units (quite a challenge in a game which promotes single strong units in so many ways) and I hoped to transport troops en masse.

Edit, I can confirm these are still present:
- Wraithform basically gives water walking, at least from artifact
- Confusion can still fail to end the battle properly, forcing me to kill my own unit. Or I lose a battle as soon as I own only one confused unit. But it's quite rare in general.
- occasional freezes on 80% of world generation (placing of fortresses?). Very rare though.
- floaters and 1 MP units still avoid swamps, mountains, etc. Simpler pathfinding would suffice, sometimes units behave in unpredictable ways.
- not a bug, but highly irritating: if you don't move units square by square on main map, you still risk that your units will automatically initiate a battle
"It may not be strictly a bug, but it is EXTREMELY irritating that moving a
unit on top of one that has no movement points left zeroes the movement of
the second unit and makes it impossible to continue moving that turn. This
has caused me to restore the game and rerun the whole *&%^% turn more often
than any other cause, and there is ABSOLUTELY NO DAMNED REASON FOR IT."

Based on Master of Magic FAQ (possible bugs):
- Doom (items) is probably still broken, or at least I don't see it in the changelog. It supposedly only cuts an attack in half, but it should automatically deal damage as well (not tested)
- Spell Ward (ONLY keeps out creatures, has NO other effect) (I don't know what it means - b0rsuk)
- Armsmaster heroes can give undead experience
" The game claims that Nightshade near a city provides a 100-point dispel
against any harmful city enchantments (and states it in such a way that
it sounds like it SHOULD attempt to dispel global enchantments that may
harm that city, such as Meteor Storm, but that never seems to happen).
In actual fact, however, the power of the dispel is EXTREMELY weak. If
it was 100, it should cancel a Corruption spell 100/140, or 5 times in 7.
In actual tests it seemed to be closer to 1/41, meaning the power is ONE
instead of 100, which is almost worthless. It's highly doubtful that it's
as high as 4, since it sure didn't seem to give a 4-in-44 chance." (I don't see it in the changelog - b0rsuk)

----------

With that out of the way, I wanted to thank you for developing the patch. It has given me a lot of fun. AI does new things, and for the first time I'm not ashamed to play on Hard. Death now has a good booster Cloak of Fear. I've had success with the following strategy: Granary, Stables, Wolf Rider, attack a city. If It's one of the weak res 4 races (Nomads, High Men, Orcs) a single wolf rider unit can kill 4 units of swordsmen with barely a scratch. Death magic in general (my favourite) now has tools that actually work. Does fixing the Cloak of Fear mean that creatures with innate fear, like Demon Lord, also gained ?

I've been pretty good with death gnoll rush, even using ghouls/weakness for cost free militia and murderous taxes. Cloak of fear makes this opening even better.

I've been experimenting with some crazy combos like staff(-2 spell save, 2 charges of Black Sleep) and ... ghouls. It's so good it's not even funny. Of course you can do better by just getting wraiths, but it's nowhere as creepy.

In the end, Master of Magic can still be very frustrating. I was excited to get veteran High Elf Magicians mercenaries in early game, for my gnoll conquerors. Well, Tauron one-shotted them with a Fire Bolt and paid no attention to their great resistance. I think it's poor AI that makes MOM so frustrating at times. AI barely knows how to use more sophisticated spells, so it prefers to just spam direct damage attacks, thanks to ridiculous power base it gets on Hard not to mention Impossible. So all AI fixes are very appreciated.

kyrub

Augur
Re: Magic Vortex has been broken !

b0rsuk said:
Magic Vortex. Whenever I try to cast it, I get an error message saying only 3 vortexes can be present at a time.
Thanks for the report, that is easy to fix.

I don't see Flying Fortress fix mentioned in the changelog. Aww, that's one of the most epic spell ideas ever.
I never understood what is wrong with Fl_Fo. I think it is a bad concept but probably not a bug, no? (please don't cite me the faq report, I have read it and it does not explain anything).

I wonder how do Chaos Channels interact with units which already have fire breath.
The change was requested by all MoM players on Dragonsword forums. I was against it and I dislike the change, Chaos magic should bring chaotic results that sometimes don't help.

Speaking of Demon Skin, either the bonus or description is wrong. Description says +2 shields, but it gives +3.
I did not bother with descriptions.

Wind Mastery also has incorrect description: 1) it doesn't double the speed of caster's ships. Tested on triremes and artificial islands - it appears to only give +50%.
I will correct it. Wind Mastery is weak as it is and even with double it will be next to useless.

- Wraithform basically gives water walking, at least from artifact
- Confusion can still fail to end the battle properly, forcing me to kill my own unit.
These bugs are somehow hard to correct, IIRC.

- occasional freezes on 80% of world generation (placing of fortresses?)
No no, they're not freezes. The game searches for much better starting locations for your opponents than in vanilla. I suggest you go out and make a cup of tea. I've seen a succesful hit after 9 minutes, but normally it takes 15s - 1 min time. With a very bad setup (small conti, max opponents, easy level), you probably could see a real freeze. Otherwise no.

----

All other movement / pathfinding fixes - never gonna happen, too complex code. The guys mush have been drunk when they wrote the terrain/ movement part.

- Doom (items) ... It supposedly only cuts an attack in half, but it should automatically deal damage as well
They deal autodamage. It is a bad concept I admit, but it's not a bug.

- Spell Ward (ONLY keeps out creatures, has NO other effect)
They simply did not put it in. I'd have to rewrite large part of codes to repair it.
- Armsmaster heroes can give undead experience
Yeah, it is funny. I even like this one. Easy to correct but I probably won't.

The game claims that Nightshade near a city provides a 100-point dispel
Ah. Nightshade myth. I studied the code for 2 hours and Nightshade works like it should. No tester has shown me the opposite (if you do, I will try to correct it). Claims that city nightshade should dispel global spells are based on nothing. And global spells don't need any more weakening.

Does fixing the Cloak of Fear mean that creatures with innate fear, like Demon Lord, also gained ?
Yep.

I think it's poor AI that makes MOM so frustrating at times. AI barely knows how to use more sophisticated spells, so it prefers to just spam direct damage attacks
Yes. I did not try to really push the combat AI to the next level, although I have all info at disposition. Maybe in some very distant future...

b0rsuk

Novice
Thanks for the reply.

About the MOM faq in general: a lot of stuff in there are just opinions, and can be controversial. I'm not surprised some of them may be wrong. And the only guide to Master of Magic heroes seems obsessed with damage dealing, never taking into account things like pathfinding or passive healing. Shuri the huntress is one of my favourite heroes, and most of my games end before high-end heroes start to show up.

About bad concepts in general: MoM certainly has its share of BAD concepts, there's no denying that. And fixing them is beyond the scope of this patch, right ? You need to draw the line somewhere. While some changes could be easy (like bumping all bowmen to strength 2 missile attack by default), others would require reworking some aspects of the game and could prove controversial. I know I don't like many of the changes in so-called MoM 2.0 . I heard there are some "MoM editors" and simple things like stats or mana costs can be changed by a person who doesn't know assembly.

Flying Fortress:
I think they mean it should prevent non-flying creatures from attacking your fortress, but doesn't. I admit I haven't tested it. MoM is surprisingly rich game, and a very rare spell like this can not show up unless you're specifically hunting for it with 11 books.

Chaos Channels:
The change was requested by all MoM players on Dragonsword forums. I was against it and I dislike the change, Chaos magic should bring chaotic results that sometimes don't help.
One way to "fix" it would be something like this: strength 2 fire breath if none, +1 if fire breath is already present. But yes, I agree a chaotic spell like this can totally be expected to produce unwanted, bad changes. There are other things Chaos Channels could do, like strength 3 poison attack (poison is fairly rare on normal units), but that wouldn't be a bugfix. If I were to have my wish granted, I would switch the costs of Chaos Channels and Black Channels. Chaos Channels is a good spell, especially with the changes (and preserving experience gain). Meanwhile Death Channels produces disposable units which don't have much utility beyond fighting Rjak (pure death wizards; decent counter to wraiths). I would've liked to use Death Channels on first strikers, but first strike is relatively rare ability, appears on some cavalry and griffins. Too bad there's no chaos spell granting first strike. There's some redundancy in Eldritch Weapon and Flame Blade, I would prefer Flame Blade to give first strike.

Wind mastery:
I understand it's a weak spell and has unjustified, high mana upkeep - but next to useless ? Does everyone else play MoM with paladins and heroes only ? Is Wind Mastery overshadowed by other transport tools in Sorcery magic ? What am I missing ?

Starting "freezes"
Thanks for the suggestion. I actually waited for a couple of minutes in another room, but apparently not enough. I certainly am impatient.

It's too bad the source code for Master of Magic was never released. Someone would fix these issues a long time ago. There's a certain kind of "MoM Curse" which causes all MoM remake projects to die from lack of motivation. In my opinion it's because they keep the code closed, so if one group loses motivation no one can pick it up. Reinventing the wheel over and over.

b0rsuk

Novice
Bug Alert !

This time it's a new bug introduced, but a remaining bug that should be gone based on changelog. You've put effort into eliminating the AI's city-phobia, right ? Well, the AI still doesn't cast Volcano on player's cities. From the spellbook: If this spell is cast on a city, each building within the city has a 15% probability of being destroyed. This sounds very harsh, until you realize the spell 1) can't be cast on hills or mountains 2) permanently changes terrain to mountains. Mountain battlefield have the side effect of making cities harder to siege for fast walkers like cavalry, stag beetles, hell hounds etc.

The AI isn't mean enough to use Raise Volcano + 2x Change Terrain combo. Actually I'm not even sure Change Terrain works on cities, I never tried it.

kyrub

Augur

Latest version of the MoM unofficial patch

1.40h
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x3nzvpjcr5ng4cf

AI now actually can and does use the ships for military transport! The downside is, I had to increase all transport capacity to 8 to overcome this complicated bug.
But the AI ship invasions are working now. Beware... and enjoy!

Version 1.40h
-----------------------
AI ships
- AI transporting inability fixed (no stopping of full boats) + boats have full decks (AI ships leaving with capacity at least 6 units on board)
- all transporting capacity had to be put to 8 units
- triremes mvt 2, floating islands mvt 4, galleys mvt 6 (to keep FIs and galleys as an interesting option)
- Wind mastery +100 % bonus, penalty for other players removed (due to AI inability to deal with 1-mvt triremes
- forbidden AI ships creation in cities with lakes-with-river terrain

bugfixes
- max 3 vortex fix of previous bug
- wraithform correct MPs over water

other
- removed insane extra gold AI game diff bonuses - city building upkeep
- removed insane extra gold AI game diff bonuses - army upkeep

AI
- AI magic spirits bigger summon probability in later game
- reversed alternate setllers targetting (undecisiveness of AI settlers)
- reviewed the AI ships bulding decision
- more stress on AI objective in AI city building
- impass tower problem solved for AI settlers

@b0rluk
There is no problem in AI usage of Raise volcano as far as I can tell. Maybe your test city was on river? Raise volcano does not function on rivers. And AI should, after some time use RV on your cities.

b0rsuk

Novice
Haha, great ! Thank you. You've skipped the letter "g", though.
I'm skeptical about some of the changes, my comments below.

kyrub said:

AI now actually can and does use the ships for military transport! The downside is, I had to increase all transport capacity to 8 to overcome this complicated bug.
But the AI ship invasions are working now. Beware... and enjoy!

Curious. I'm so used to AI's sucky ship usage I don't know what to expect. And Warships transporting 2 units at 4 speed felt quite weak - they come late and are very expensive.

The general effect of this: water is becoming very important.

- triremes mvt 2, floating islands mvt 4, galleys mvt 6

What about Warships ? 4, slower than galleys ? So they're mostly combat units now ?

Why the change ? I thought galleys were useful enough at 3, should be better especially with the new capacity. 4 - ok, but at 6... Is your intention to make them competitive to fast units with pathfinding ? Ships are most useful for transporting slow units with few movement points. I'll have to playtest this.
As for floating islands, the beauty of this thing is you get them very early with no tech distraction. In early game, you can't afford to build triremes. I also use them as makeshift bridges, for crossing 1-2 square wide water. And you can spawn an island anywhere, close to villages or outposts, or even far from any cities. In short, I think floating islands need no buff. Why the change ?

It seems you're crossing the line between bugfixes and balance. I'm not saying I don't like it, but I'm surprised. And there are so many, many things which could be fixed balance-wise.

I wish Triremes could enter river squares. That has some potential issues (river+road, and battles on land with river), but would give them a niche.

- AI magic spirits bigger summon probability in later game

One thing I'm not happy with is AI's inability to recapture nodes. I think it was better in vanilla but I'm not sure. In any case, it's very common that AI conquers the square with my node and sits there for dozens of turns. In scenarios where I fight more than 1 wizard at the same time, they effectively guard my node for me. I hope this change helps.

- impass tower problem solved for AI settlers

Wow, I thought you've given up on this one. I'm happy I've been wrong !

There is no problem in AI usage of Raise volcano as far as I can tell. Maybe your test city was on river? Raise volcano does not function on rivers. And AI should, after some time use RV on your cities.

My fortress is in grasslands. I can send you the savegame, would it help ? Now my city is surrounded by mountains, which is very nice for lizardmen with awful production. I think one volcano is still active.
AI could be smarter with volcano targetting, It used several volcanoes but missed my Wild Game.

What does it mean "after some time" ? Does it wait until I build more stuff ? There aren't many buildings available for lizardmen.

kyrub

Augur
1. First, I really dislike making any "balance" changes. This is not a mod. I felt I was forced to do them - that's why.

2. There are issues that break the neck of the AI. Not being able to transport troops over the shallowest of gulfs to attack human player is horrible beyond recognition. AI being unable to spread settlement because its settlers are "caught" in a tower comes in the bracket, too. I really prefer changing balance to having a game without ship invasions...

3. It seems I was totally unaware of current stats of the vessels (I never use anything beyond triremes). So I really messed up, sorry. Hell, I even did not notice that warships could carry units... :dizzy:
I should never touch balance issues... Not my hobby, really.

------>

Suggestion for a quick correction:
triremes - mvt 2
galleys - mvt 4
warships - mvt 6 (or 5?)
floating island - mvt 3

Opinions?

--------

@b0rsuk
Savegame, yes (PM).
Spirits, yes, that's why.
Towers, note that AI will send settlers but it will continue expansion elsewhere. AI uses waterwalking on settlers at tower islands (which is clever), so I did want to keep the possibility.

b0rsuk

Novice
New ship speeds sound fine for the most part. For transporting a killer stack, you used to need 4.5 triremes (5 with pedantic shaman play) or 2 galleys. Now that capacity is the same, I guess galleys need a more significant difference to be useful. Even in vanilla, they were barely better really.

Floating Island at 3 sounds sane. I'd still argue that I really like the spell even at 2, but it won't get overpowered. You seem to focus on making them useful in late game and comparable to ships, whereas I focus on differences. The ability to call it instantly anywhere, even near a "tower island" on Myrror. It's fast response tool like all summoned creatures, except it doesn't even need Summoning Circle. Even in Vanilla, it was strictly better than triremes (Floating Island is the only ship with capacity 8 ! Warships had 2.) Compare it with Water Walking: WW is 50 mana 1 upkeep for 1 unit. FI is 50 mana 5 upkeep for up to 8 units. Yes, the upkeep is a bit high, at least it doesn't completely obsolete ships this way.

Warships - the big thing about these is their combat ability. Even 5 would work. If you seek to improve the AI, make them agressive (unless they have cargo, too many eggs in one basket).

I'm a little uncomfortable with what will happen when these ships get Wind Mastery. Speed 8, 12 movement ? That's almost teleporting. With these speeds, even +50% bonus is fine. I think the spell would make more sense in Nature, but I digress...

Draconian Airships (built from shipyards) are so obscure I'm not sure if they can transport units. It's 2 units at speed 3 flying according to manual. 2->8 capacity would be a big boost. The transport ability may have been removed in a patch.
-------------------

Thanks for the patches, I'll be playtesting the last one once I finish my current game.

kyrub

Augur
@b0rsuk
Thanks for sensible comments. I think I am getting tired by the argumentation, it drives the theme of the patch away. The patch is all about:

to make the game as bug-free and as AI-challenging and as user-friendly as possible without modifying the content.

So (my last word on this, let's stop the discussion please)
- I decided to CONSERVE the initial ship speed values.
- I will add an extra link for a MoM unit modding tool (made by Joel Schlecht)
- Every player will make the changes (or no changes) according to her or his taste.

Dixi.

kyrub

Augur
PLIGHT patch for MoM ---- HELP files corrected !

OK, guys, it is getting better everyday.

Certain Psyringe from civfanatics forums have written a massive patch for MoM that corrects the highly unreliable in-game HELP, with help of gamers experience and Official standard guide.

The patch, called PLIGHT, is curently 0.7 beta.
Read the notes, use the patch, give him the feedback if necessary.

:salute: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=391983 :salute:

I cannot reccomend this enough. The game has been crying for a HELP update for 15 years.
A must-have for newbies and a good reference for veterans!

b0rsuk

Novice
I understand that, kyrub. But Wind Mastery still grants +100% bonus, right ?

What about Wraithform - I mean, the weapon immunity ? I don't recall you fixing this, the spell description mentions it. That would be certainly "working as intended". Wraithform is a rare expensive spell...

You seem to imply the MOM editor is fully compatible with your patch, is that correct ?

kyrub

Augur
Malakal said:
MetalCraze said:
I wish Emperor Of Fading Suns had its kyrub.
:D
And I wish kyrub had its eofs.

Seriously, is it really that good? I remember 10 years ago reading a review and thinking, what a pile of micromanagement rubbish this must be. Then later, reading more and more reccomendations, I tried to install and to run it on my 8 MB laptop. But it crashed, unlike MoO, MoM, X-com. You see, those have kyrub, but eofs...

(And those Hyparion or NOVA or whatsoever patches - that is not enough for you?)

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
EoFS has great, awesome, incredible concepts. But execution is horrible, AI is totally incompetent and game is simply not working and bugged. But it is one of those few games that COULD be. It has great setting, nice lore, interesting factions and gameplay mechanics. It allows players to bombard hexes on planetes from orbit and has very good ground combat. A lot of resources and production possibilities, research is varied too. Its like the ultimate promise never delivered...

AzraelCC

Scholar
Malakal said:
EoFS has great, awesome, incredible concepts. But execution is horrible, AI is totally incompetent and game is simply not working and bugged. But it is one of those few games that COULD be. It has great setting, nice lore, interesting factions and gameplay mechanics. It allows players to bombard hexes on planetes from orbit and has very good ground combat. A lot of resources and production possibilities, research is varied too. Its like the ultimate promise never delivered...

Very true. I still play the game occasionally. My biggest complaint is the sheer tediousness of the late game. The AI outproduces you, but doesn't use the units well. When you engage in combat with any other faction, it takes forever before you get your turn. Combine that with the need to spam factories, and the game really becomes too much of a chore. But during the early ages, you really see the potential of the game.

kyrub should try the game again, though. ;) The patches the game has made improvements, but not enough. As such, progress on both patches have stopped already.

b0rsuk

Novice
Eofs sounds intriguing. And a bit like Dune.

From what I gather the game stores data files in plain text, making modding very easy. But there's no source code, and more fundamental stuff can't be changed.

MetalCraze

Arcane
It isn't that AI is incompetent it's that a whole shitton of scripts that are not working or working improperly. F.e. there should be a race invading the whole galaxy but it just stays at the same planet not moving anywhere due to the broken script. It was fixed in those two mods that came out for it but as they are mods they fuck up and change too much stuff.

The only micromanagement there is is when you turn off the Universal Warehouse which will require you to transport resources between planets on your own.

b0rsuk said:
It's very much Dune meets WH40K.

kyrub

Augur
MetalCraze said:
b0rsuk said:
It's very much Dune meets WH40K.

Hmm, isn't it more like Macchiavelli / Merchant Prince than Dune? The counties, church, regents - all these concepts are there. And both games made by Holistic...
I bet if I'd break the code of both games, I'd see whole parts copied from one game to the other. Like MoO and MoM and their diplomacy, carbon copy.

[OT] BTW, the church fighting against research is a big modern cliche as well (although I find it cool as a game feature). Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, all these guys were believers trying to prove the created order thrgouh the nature laws. The medieval church just sticked to the old Ptolemaios scientific theory, it had nothing to do with beliefs. But this probably belongs to another thread. [/OT]

I simply have to try EoFS one day and see myself.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Actually church is only fighting against the "heretic" research (which is mostly about WH40K-Chaos-like techs), not the tech in general (as they use it themselves to burn down your research labs if you decide to go against their will) which depends on which pope currently rules the church.
You can always gather army and fleet and bomb the shit out of church's planet at any time - down to eliminating them as a faction. But it's pretty hard.

EoFS has a lot of potential. There is also a trading guild which will sell you about anything - but trade too much with them - they'll become too powerful and wealthy and start going Hitler on the whole galaxy.

What I also like very much is that resources aren't some abstract numbers - they exist on the surface as real containers. So you can raid other planets and factions and steal their resources.

What makes it have something in common with Dune - each nation is ruled by the Duke which struggles for the emperor throne (and there is even a planet with this throne and each nation has some army there). And then there is even an analog of sardaukars (which you can control if you'll manage to get into that seat in the temporary government)

b0rsuk

Novice
Time for some 1.40h feedback:

- AI seems to use ships as usual. So far no successful transport uses. I've had a couple of empty triremes arrive, and they stack.
- Warships move at 4 squares/turn like always, but they can carry 3 units of Barbarians (?!). In vanilla they could only carry 2, and kyrub mentioned all ships should now carry 8 units. I haven't tested other ships yet.

I thought I maybe patched incorrectly, but I double-checked, and 1.40h is displayed in Game Settings/Load screen.
-------------

About EOFS:

The setting is certainly very Dune-like. Feudal space empire, the Church as a strong independent force, merchants' guild. The "loyal" house has hawk as its symbol (which is like Attreides in games, but not book).

About Merchant Prince - interesting, I didn't know both games were by the same developer. The game didn't hold my attention for long, but I may give it a second try. I guess I was too military-minded at the time. I couldn't totally control everything. Is it good in the long run - things like decent AI, no major bugs ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom