Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
What more do you want?

To be able to bitch slap a bitch reporter again. That's what I want.
I'm pretty sure there will still be paragon and renegade interrupts that allow New Shepard to do cool moves instead of talking.

Btw, that was a Mass Effect 2 invention.

Maybe for you but I was slapping women around like a man back in ME1.
No, in that game you beat up a woman because she asked difficult questions about your top sectret multicultural enrichment experiment spectre mission and you got upset at all the words.

Yeah I slapped her around for irritating me. Like a man would.

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
Honestly never seen better animations than that disarming sequence. Bioware are exceptional at their craft. It's down to the tiniest details! I mean they even managed to have the seated character's fist shake to imply they have Parkinson's, and the main character even has an involuntary leg twitch for half a second before disarming the big guy, probably to signify she's ready to kick ass like a proper Bioware female character. :obviously:

mitochondritom

Educated
I thought those blue aliens were supposed to be hyper selective sex maniacs or something, like unimaginably attractive to all races? I guess BioWare decided to appease the playerbase by digitally creating an amalgam of all of them and made it into an NPC.

Xbalanque

Educated

Good and informative video. Gets interesting at about 6:50.

Don't buy anything from SJW-Ware.

Reason no. 2 is bullshit. What does being pro- or anti-Trump have to do with videogames. Also, he may disagree with Bioware and their political views but he has no arguments when claiming they were hired based on their ideologies only.

The rest I can agree with.

imweasel

Reason no. 2 is bullshit. What does being pro- or anti-Trump have to do with videogames. Also, he may disagree with Bioware and their political views but he has no arguments when claiming they were hired based on their ideologies only.
He was calling out Bioturd developers for getting overly political, being politically correct, their tolerance of anti-white racism and going full SJW.

Anyway, SJWs hate Trump and we hate SJWs.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
The DA:I tavern discussion about the transsexuals at the beginning of the video was really cringey. Introducing such concepts by "show don't tell" would be so much better. Isn't that something writers learn in their first class?

But the tumblr audience apparently needs everything to be accompanied with approving and celebrating commentary.

Xbalanque

Educated
He was calling out Bioturd developers for getting overly political, being politically correct, their tolerance of anti-white racism and going full SJW.

Anyway, SJWs hate Trump and we hate SJWs.
I got the feeling he was more focused on the fact that thet were 'leftist' or 'feminist' (the word appeared so many times on the screen and in the audio) and he actually appeals to their personal twitter accounts. Also he is very liberal about using the word racist without any argument to support it.

SJWs suck but that's not the point he makes in my opinion.

Also, I actually hoped he would bring up a case of actual harassment, not limit himself to two comments on some website. This would make a lot better argument and expose what SJW is and isn't about.

Last edited:
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Writing degrees are largely worthless and writing classes are all pretty much variations on the same idea. You've had one you've had them all.

Last edited:

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
post-5341-0-48774200-1480869364.jpg

pippin

After travelling for many decades, a small human colony, drifting through space on its last attempt to find a new homeland for its race, receives a message encoded in a strange, almost arcane language. Mutiple resources, both human and material, were put into decoding said message.
Many weeks of hard work later, the colony learns about the truth. The message comes from the depths of space, and it sounds like a strange melody, something weird, outlandish, forgotten.

The message simply says: "feminism is awesome".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom