Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

This will be the first Bioware title I won't purchase.. I don't even have a morbid curiosity like I did with Inquistion..

I absolutely and utterly have no interest in this shit.. I am way more excited to read the RPGCodex blowout over this on release day.

hajro

Arbiter
r6jc.jpg

Holy shit this FOV, has bioware ever played any of the shooters they are aping?

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
You dont even fight the reapers in ME2, you fight the cucklectors.
You don't personally fight the reapers in ME1 either, you fight Saren. And if you mean that the true antagonist is the Sovereign, then in ME it's the Harbinger. In fact, if the unfinished Human-Reaper still counts, you fight the reapers more directly in ME2.

Grif

Learned
They'll probably still sucker a few who never read the fine print into buying this.

pippin

What are you going to keep on that steel book? Pretty sure even the console versions will have just a code.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
It's like Bioware knows this is going to be a failure so they might just as well make it the biggest, baddest and most embarrassing failure they can.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
For something being released 2 months from now, the PR campaign is very low key, it speaks to lack of confidence in Bioware.

If this shit fails to sell untold millions, EA is going to fuck Bioware into non existence.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Bad marketing or PR or confidence is not the main problem for Biowhores. Its Twitcher III. With all its given problems it showed people how immensely bad and poorly written DA:I was. Now Cyberpunk is looming over Mass Effect franchise. They can face the same story again - ME:A released - faggots, degenerades and SJWs along with "press" are singing praises and then Cyberpunk crashes in and depending on its quality it'll be a ME undertaker.
Biowhore already is seen as a Kalypso of RPGs - known producers of mediocre and bland products. And we all know what happens to EA milking cows with Dead Space II as an example.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom