Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Mass Effect 3: Citadel Announced

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't want to play ME3 anymore. It was such a relief when that game ended. Coming back to it would be self-torture.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Mass Effect 1 remake confirmed for 2015. This time, experience the saga as the developers really intended. Preorder with your PS4 and get 50% off on the launch day DLC!

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Mass Effect 1 remake confirmed for 2015. This time, experience the saga as the developers really intended. Preorder with your PS4 and get 50% off on the launch day DLC!

Nah, they will ruin it(more) with a prequel first, then butcher the first game(more again).

Mass Effect 1 with new editions! You can make love on any planet you like now! And romanceable Rachni companions! We also shrinked Citadel so its on par with 2nd and 3rd game !

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

I'd love a prequel.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

I'd love a prequel.
You could play as that black dude and fail as spector

No, young Shepard would be best. How he grew up from the young punk on the streets, playing b-ball and being a Paragon/Renegade in street gang fights till he was highly recommended as the first Human Specter after performing mass genocide on Turfan. It's like Star Trek reimagined, only it's Mass Effect.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated

I'd love a prequel.
You could play as that black dude and fail as spector

No, young Shepard would be best. How he grew up from the young punk on the streets, playing b-ball and being a Paragon/Renegade in street gang fights till he was highly recommended as the first Human Specter after performing mass genocide on Turfan. It's like Star Trek reimagined, only it's Mass Effect.
See, when it comes to David Anderson's backstory I just go with Saints Row and ignore the part where he dies.

(I imagine you do this as well?)

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
So sue me, I love Sci-Fi. We just don't get many Sci-Fi (as in spaceships and stuff) much. And Mass Effect did fill that void for me, until they turned it into Mass Call of Duty Effect. Fucking BioWare.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
So sue me, I love Sci-Fi. We just don't get many Sci-Fi (as in spaceships and stuff) much. And Mass Effect did fill that void for me, until they turned it into Mass Call of Duty Effect. Fucking BioWare.
Dude, *I* love Sci-Fi/Space Opera and the first ME bored me to tears.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Yeah I didn't much like the first one. It was OK. I did however greatly enjoy the second one. It's a fun action game to me, with a goofy B Movie plot. And that's about it.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah I didn't much like the first one. It was OK. I did however greatly enjoy the second one. It's a fun action game to me, with a goofy B Movie plot. And that's about it.
I'm the opposite. I really liked the first one. Well I liked the idea of the first. Role-playing an operative in a semi-secret organization ripe for abuse of powers with a universe inspired by Star Trek/Babylon 5? Yes please.

I sort of like the second one because I enjoyed the idea of building a team to go on a mission, if you actually choice in the make up of the team, I would have really liked it I think.

Lancehead

Liturgist
The good thing about ME2 was the suicide mission concept. I thought Bio did a decent job of incorporating various decisions with regards to team-building into the final mission as one big pay-off. Problem was, it mostly amounted to companions either dying or not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom