Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Mass Effect 2 Video Interview

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare; Mass Effect 2

Behold this <a href="http://g4tv.com/videos/45390/Yvonne-Strahovski-Mass-Effect-2-Interview/">video interview</a> with real life Miranda. Does she look better than ME2 Miranda? How about her biotics?
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/97571-mass-effect-2-video-interview.html">GB</A>

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I always wondered what she thought about the fact that a majority of ME2 players have tapped her virtual ass.

I bet she gets off to nerds getting off to her. :roll:

Texas Red

Whiner
shihonage said:
I'd play Mass Effect 2 if the main hero was Chuck Bartowski

ME2 is definitely worth playing. Id go so far as to say its the best Bio game and generally a very good RPG.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Dark Individual said:
shihonage said:

ME2 is definitely worth playing. Id go so far as to say its the best Bio game and generally a very good RPG.

It's sure as hell the best Bio game since Dragon Age.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Well, calling it Ass Effect sure does it justice, since Miranda's ass is probably the most captivating aspect of the game.

aleph

Arcane
VentilatorOfDoom said:
Dark Individual said:
shihonage said:

It's sure as hell the best Bio game since Dragon Age.

A really impressing achievement ...

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
It's not bad, it's just not realistic.

But let's face it, if they went for realism, The Intersect would've turned out to be an adolescent power fantasy, and Chuck would've been killed 20 minutes into the pilot episode.

That's not very fun.

Re: Chuck. It's a long line of shows that would suck if people behaved as though they weren't retarded. As the guy above me said, the show would last 20 minutes because Chuck would be dead. Fuck sending someone to assinate him in person. Some enemy would have carbombed him, or the government would just (legally) arrest him under intelligence powers and have him spend the whole time in protective custody at best.

The show repeatedly reminds me of season 3 Buffy (yes. I used to watch Buffy. My kodex kool point account just went way negative). For the 2/3 of the season the main villain (the Mayor) has a badass vampire assistant who doubles as his personal hitman (Mr Trick). Now they make a big deal out of this guy priding himself on being, in his words, 'a modern man's vampire), always wearing a suit, having been 'killed' during the civil rights era, and working his way up in the business world. When some traditionalist cult-robe wearing vampire tries to assisinate the Mayor using a knife and Trick knocks him about, he laughs at him saying 'What kind of idiot doesn't take a gun these days! It's called an UZI'. Crappest piece of writing in the show was that when he finally ends up fighting buffy....he takes her on hand-to-hand for the sake of some action shots. Even at the time, I remember being pissed at how unrealistic it was - in a fantasy show, yeah, but unrealistic given the character and situation. Surely it would have been more in keeping for him just to hit her with a fucking sniper rifle from a km or 2 away. Or drop a grenade in her window. Or carbomb her. ANNyyywwayy....

I'm actually really looking forward to ME2 when it hits bargain bin status. Can't be assed downloading it, and I'm not paying for a bastardisation of the crpg genre (even if you count Deus Ex as a crpg). But it seems like something worth paying $15 for, in terms of an interactive third person shooter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom