Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Mars: War Logs Review at RPGWatch

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
That's rash. A storyfag still lends valuable insights to, well, the story that is often a central part to many RPGs - and other games.

mikaelis

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I am sort of a storyfag

Then your opinion shall be ignored accordingly.
Jesus... This is a button-masher and not some monocle turn-based marvel that I should care about combat for example. Nor was it advertised as Diablo-clone, so I could unleash my twitchy-derpy instincts (as if I would like to do that - I hate H&S with passion). In fact, it was advertised as deep, story-focused cRPG. Bane for all cRPGs. What we got was repetitive, awsome-button game in horribly derivative universe with retarded story. Not to mention WoW like ugly graphic and visual design in general...

Back on topic: I try to play Mars, but somehow find it difficult to get hooked, unlike Game of Thrones, or even Of Orcs and Man. Not sure if I will continue. Especially as a lot of you guys mentioned that in the later stages the game is just about popping waves of moles.

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I couldn't bear to punish me to the later stages. All my disposedness to self-flagellation was used up with ME3,
and starting up Skyrim once. Maybe it's not just your general 'popping waves of moles' but it's Majestic Mole Mauling.
Majestic Massive Mole Mauling. That should be a trademark. I'm drunk. Why am I even here?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I am sort of a storyfag

Then your opinion shall be ignored accordingly.
Jesus... This is a button-masher and not some monocle turn-based marvel that I should care about combat for example. Nor was it advertised as Diablo-clone, so I could unleash my twitchy-derpy instincts (as if I would like to do that - I hate H&S with passion).

It's a hack and slash but it's more timing based than a button masher so advertising it as a Diablo-clone would be fucking retarded. In fact it has next to nothing in common with Diablo's gameplay.

In fact, it was advertised as deep, story-focused cRPG. Bane for all cRPGs. What we got was repetitive, awsome-button game in horribly derivative universe with retarded story. Not to mention WoW like ugly graphic and visual design in general...

:lol:

The fuck were you paying attention to before release son? It was clearly a hack and slash from the first video. The story and universe were fine. Not wholly original but still better than most of the shit out there. Storyfags should stick to adventure games anyway, you fuckers ruined RPGs.

mikaelis

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Yeah whatever... I am not into adventure genre. Fucking pixel-hunting-only, without any sub-system is boring. Would rather read a book. Let's stop that. It is stupid to derail the thread with pathetic Analur discussion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom