Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Marry, Fuck, Kill: Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Torment

What is your judgement?

• Marry Baldur's Gate, Fuck Fallout, Kill Torment

• Marry Baldur's Gate, Fuck Torment, Kill Fallout

• Marry Fallout, Fuck Baldur's Gate, Kill Torment

• Marry Fallout, Fuck Torment, Kill Baldur's Gate

• Marry Torment, Fuck Fallout, Kill Baldur's Gate

• Marry Torment, Fuck Baldur's Gate, Kill Fallout

• kc (kill them all)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Vanilla Baldur's Gate has no romances or banter with the PC. The companions bantered among themselves, rarely and briefly; and 90% of it didn't interrupt game-play (it was simply voiced, with no pause for a dialogue window).

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Marrying also involves fucking

5NQiub8.png

Kahr

Is it possible to kill Fallout AND Baldurs Gate? This way Bioware and later "Fallouts" would be dead too.
Otherwise: Marry Torment, Fuck BG (for BG 2), Kill Fallout (stopped Besthesdas rape)

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
who cares if bethesda made new games, doesn't take away from how good the original fallout games were

and fallout > pst, anyone claiming otherwise is trying way too hard to fit in

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
I think for a stable mariage there shouldn't be too many surprises, a sense of familiarity, and the knowledge that there's always something to look forward to when you come home. Thus Fallout.
PST is like the artsy type who would get annoying quite quickly but is good for a quick fling.
I wouldn't necessarily want to kill BG, but I also wouldn't necessarily get off my arse to save them if I was otherwise distracted.

I can't believe that I voted in this poll, and then felt the need to justify my decision. :o

A rather decent Megadeath cover album:)

(one of the funniest shit I ever heard was Dave Mustaine's 'reclaiming' of the Four Horsemen from Kill em All. He had written the music with his old band prior to joining pre-recording-contract Metallica, and so the only thing they could stop him from using was the lyrics. He basically replaces Metallica's ultra-serious grimdark lyrics with a bunch of stuff about a petrol station mechanic trying to pick up with the various hot clients that come into the shop. Perfect distillation of the difference between 'I'm so angry, especially now that I'm rich and old' Hetfield and 'Hey, let's party - what, I'm old now? Hey, let's PPAAAARRRRTTTEEEYYYY!!!' Mustaine.

pippin

(one of the funniest shit I ever heard was Dave Mustaine's 'reclaiming' of the Four Horsemen from Kill em All. He had written the music with his old band prior to joining pre-recording-contract Metallica, and so the only thing they could stop him from using was the lyrics. He basically replaces Metallica's ultra-serious grimdark lyrics with a bunch of stuff about a petrol station mechanic trying to pick up with the various hot clients that come into the shop. Perfect distillation of the difference between 'I'm so angry, especially now that I'm rich and old' Hetfield and 'Hey, let's party - what, I'm old now? Hey, let's PPAAAARRRRTTTEEEYYYY!!!' Mustaine.

Actually, the song was originally as Megadeth did it, Metallica changed into the grimdork thing.

Also, to answer the topic:

Fallout for a long term relationship,
Torment for marriage (appropiate? :P),
BG2 for a one night stand.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Fallout would be the intelligent choice of a wife (not least because she's loaded with cash) but you gotta dare to dare when it comes to love. I'll marry Torment.

Beastro

Arcane
Marry, Fuck, Kill: Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Torment

Is this code for Tim Cain, David Gaider and MCA?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom