Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MAFIA III - Yo Coonass prepare ta learn 'bout family in N'awlins

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Setting looks interesting, everything else doesn't.

mafiadabm05.jpg

veevoir

Klytus, I'm bored
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
I like how cars explode when touched
:d1p:

Shame, such good setting and music and cars. Even the black mob angle is something new in games, an opportunity.. and in the end it will be fucked up judging by gameplay shown.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Of all things wrong with Mafia 2, they decided to change the italian mafia for the black mafia?They have their priorities straight...Mafia 2 black edition doesn't impress me at all.

"you can only carry two guns"
:hero:

Shit, ultrapopamole gameplay confirmed.

hivemind

MAFI3

would be more in line with the thi4f way because you basically exchange 4(A) for e in the thief version and in the mafia version you exchange 3(E) for a; basically reversing the process

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Blacks working for the Carlos Marcello controlled New Orleans mafia in the 1960's? Bit of a stretch...

So, a Mafia game with the protagonist that could never be accepted as a member of Mafia.. ok. As far as the actual gameplay goes it can't be any worse than Mafia II. That one barely fucking had gameplay. Maybe I should replay Mafia 1, been a long time already. Used to be one of my favorite games back then.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Cool setting, but it doesn't seem remotely mafia-related. The draw of the mafias is all the intrigue and family-ties and all that shit. This game looks like it just has a bunch of gangsters fucking shit up in Nawlins.

Drakron

Arcane
When I'm using word "Mafia" I mean specifically La Cosa Nostra. I never implied negroes can't do organized crime. They might be doing various business with sicilian gangsters but they sure as shit could never be members of their group.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom