Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LUND, YOU TREACHEROUS CUNT

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
LundB I don't care that the fists are gone, but bringing back the rating system is over the line. Burn in hell.

EDIT: Thank fuck for small mercies.

Last edited:

Coyote

Arcane
dUsPkVc.png

Even with brofists gone Infinitron manages to harvest them.

Last edited:

dukeofwhales

Cipher
I feel emotionally taumatised by having the possibility of glorious fisting in only a few weeks swiped away from underneath me.

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm triggered right now.

Gargl I wanted to brofist this post but couldn't arghlblblblbl
This was always bound to happen once the Codex started pandering to the Facebook generation.

Going back to the roots, faggots. Gonna have to get by without validation from watching that brofist number climb after each post.

tfw when I had almost managed to bring my fist/post ratio up to 1 playing catch up after all those posts in the years without fists.

:negative:

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
He who giveth and he who taketh is a stern god. You shall not take your neighbor's grain brofist or he shall consume your brofisting privileges from you as you deserve it for sinning. So lo and behold, for he gaveth you the ability to brofist for two years but now you are tested to live a life without fists.

--HHR 1:14

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom