Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
No, "assured". It is assured that if you perform (if we perform "well", perhaps? Are we rats in a maze for somebody watching us?)... you will be able to see your departed loved ones again.
I was thinking more of performing a ritual than of some actual 'performance'. It is, after all, an urban legend.

And since a legend is not a fact, that's why my first thought was about rumors.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Speaking of Paranoia.
Does anyone else think maybe the invicible people and highschoolers are connected? Maybe it's one of those shattered memorie/souls thingie?
Or maybe they are not direct copies of younger and older versions, but maybe highschoolers were indirectly connected to hospital guy?
Or Maybe...
Just maybe...
They might be linked to our past, but due our disorienting and confusing situation We haven't yet even started to connect the dots...

:avatard:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I'm going for the socially inept, creepy character. Because I didn't get to play the goat doctor is why! :rpgcodex:

Everyone vote C! For goat doctor!

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Countdown, so far:

Asxetos D
Ifeex D
Night goat D

Nevill B>E
Kz3r0 B
Baltika9 B
ScubaV B

Tropic A
Esquilax A
Kashmir slippers A
Sunnmoring A>B
Elfberserker A

Azira C
Grimgravy C
TOME C

Akkudakku E>D
ERYFKRAD E

Total votes:
A: 5

B: 4

C: 3

D: 3

E: 2

Edit: Fuck it, I want to play enoroumus paranoid wreck in this LP after reading spirals.
Flopping to A

Last edited:

TOME

Cuckmaster General
I was going to vote for B initially, but I want to play goat doctor too!

C.

ScubaV

Prophet
Since Codex will inevitably Codex, I say we embrace it. Let's play the happy-go-lucky, oblivious, friendly derp. There's nothing wrong with this hospital. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for all of this. Hey, look! Friends!

B

Esquilax

Arcane
Since Codex will inevitably Codex, I say we embrace it. Let's play the happy-go-lucky, oblivious, friendly derp. There's nothing wrong with this hospital. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for all of this. Hey, look! Friends!

Well, I did want to vote for the clumsy, lovable oaf with a horseshoe up his ass that was the Pig Farmer for the last LP...

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Friendship conquers all! We can solve any problem if only we get along with everyone. We just need to assemble a proper bro-team.
Chibi_Slashers_2009_by_Giosuke.jpg
Might be a fun mindset to enter a horror flick with. :D

Tigranes

Arcane
D is the easy choice, and by now the boring choice.

A is not bad. I'm actually interested in C and E - they are limited, and probably we can't keep it up, but it would be interesting to play a recessive Cao'er type and then use our shyness and perceived irrelevance to get information and manipulate people, or just be a smash & grab dude.

C > A

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
A - 5
B - 6
C - 4
D - 4
E - 2

Post-flop:

yByfTtI.png

0NS3qUD.jpg

Dr2wSFU.png

qP1Rudh.png

aQToVBS.png

:M:obviously:

Last edited:

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I'll flop from D to B. I really don't want to be a coward who runs away from children. Let's be a brave diplomat who holds his gorund and resolves things through dialogue.

Absinthe

Arcane
Voting D.

That picture has me convinced it is the master villain option. Who's with me? Lets make this MC a memorable bastard who fucks with everyone else's heads for his own benefit behind a polite and well-meaning facade.

Last edited:

Zwist

Learned
Oh, food friends!

B

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom