Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Elfberserker

Liturgist
For some reason I find a shy thief a amusing character.
C>A

Norfleet

For some reason I find a shy thief a amusing character.
It's a rather conflicted character, since the essence of successful thievery is brazenness. The shy individual's evasiveness quickly draws suspicion. The guy who can simply walk in with a set of work overalls looking for all the world like he belongs there and is supposed to be doing that can just walk out with the stuff unchallenged.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
C! Lets not fail! Lets be TNO. Next ask amanowhatever of she cam teach us the Art.

ChumBucket

Augur
Familiar feeling in this case has more to do with a skill we possess. Lockpicking might be useful in an unfamiliar environment that has security measures enabled.

C.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's a rather conflicted character, since the essence of successful thievery is brazenness.
Nah. Adachi probably won't be able to be a pickpocket, but I can see him sneaking around lockpicking doors just because he didn't want to ask people for a key.

The shy individual's evasiveness quickly draws suspicion.
Actually, it is to the contrary. He would be able to explain away his 'suspicious' behavior with natural shyness and people who know him would readily confirm it, too.

Who would suspect a rabbit-like character to have enough guts to break into a room?

Nyarmith

Educated
C
0038.jpg

Rex Feral

Prophet
Since C already has a pretty strong lead, can't we have the next update earlier? :D

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
One update a day is about as fast as I can go. We'll probably be dropping back to once every two days or so soon.

Rex Feral

Prophet
One update a day is about as fast as I can go. We'll probably be dropping back to once every two days or so soon.

:negative:

That's just a tactic to get us raise a Kickstarter for you, so that you can write here all day.

Btw, everyone

The key can be found in the general affairs office on the sixth floor, it seems. Perhaps it is worth a try.

00:08

It's 00:08, so we haven't missed any hour

Last edited:

ChumBucket

Augur
The fact that we ran into Mori suggests that as well. But the different times on the clocks as well as the list of patients apearing for our ward are changes that should be noted.

You have to forgive me Rex, when writing I have a nasty habit of making speculation sound like it is fact.

Nevill

Arcane
The Twelve Chairs said:
The Little Sky-Blue Thief.

The manager of the Second Stargorod Social Security Home was a shy little thief. His entire being protested against theft, but he couldn’t not steal. He stole, and was ashamed. He stole continually, and was continually ashamed; therefore, his well-shaven little cheeks always burned with the ruddy glow of embarassment, bashfulness, timidity and confusion.
:M

Elfberserker

Liturgist
You know, I never expected that we would play shy gentlemen thief in this CYOA or in any CYOA.
I must say that I like this concept a lot.

Nevill

Arcane
He is more of a safecracker type, though, than a burglar or a pickpocket. These peoples are artisans of a criminal world. :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom