Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Apart from high school mom, trenchcoat guys, loli and foods there are other elements in each aide

A has friendly highschool bro.

C has author who seems to have articles recarding local murders and folklord. We also have D-class celeberity

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Food is indeed a good reason.

C
It's fiction. Where the hell in fiction do you see a need for ANY bodily functions?!
:troll:

Whether the need for... 'stalking' is a known and true fact.

But then again
:codexisfor:

Zwist

Learned
Its not for sustenance, but for the carnal pleasure of getting to that one wasabi flavoured candy bar before anybody else.
Priorities!

GreyViper

Prophet
C Also picking up some Rock Salt or salt wouldn't hurt in this kind of setting. And cafeteria/kitchen might have some useful stuff as rations. But yeah the fortune teller might turn into pawn of the higher powers later. Also we should get our phone working and see if it has a camera and if it picks up non corporeal entities.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Putting tally here, since we soon approach high vote numbers.
I have a feeling that we soon run out of voters.

Current Tally:

Kz3r0 A
Nevill A
Akkudakku A
Rex Feral A
Oscar A
Asxetos A
archaen A
ScubaV A
Fangshi A
Eryfkrad A
TOME A
Tigranes A
m4davis A
Kashmir Slippers A
Lambchop19 A

Kipeci C
Elfberserker C
Baltika9 C
Ifeex C>A
Jester C
Grimgravy C
Sunnmoring C
Night Goat C
LWC1996 C
A bear named spigot C
Zwist C
Greyviper C

Total:

A: 15

C: 12

So...What do we do, if the tie continues? Do we use codex dice roller?

Last edited:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Putting tally here, since we soon approach high vote numbers.
I have a feeling that we soon run out of voters.

Current Tally:

Kz3r0 A
Nevill A
Akkudakku A
Rex Feral A
Oscar A
Asxetos A
archaen A
ScubaV A
Fangshi A
Eryfkrad A
TOME A
Tigranes A

Kipeci C
Elfberserker C
Baltika9 C
Ifeex C>A
Jester C
Grimgravy C
Sunnmoring C
Night Goat C
LWC1996 C
A bear named spigot C
Zwist C
Greyviper C

Total:

A: 12

C: 12

So...What do we do, if the tie continues? Do we use codex dice roller?
Hit the vote button hard enough so it registers additional votes from you (not that it's applicable).

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You can't be a Japanese Shaggy. Weed is highly illegal and extremely hard to get in Japan.

Baltika9

Arcane
You can't be a Japanese Shaggy. Weed is highly illegal and extremely hard to get in Japan.
Shaggy doesn't do weed:
Some viewers of the original Scooby-Doo believed that Shaggy smoked marijuana due to his antics and constant hunger. In a Newsweek article, Casey Kasem was asked if he had ever observed that subtext in the series and Kasem responded that "there wasn't anything like that at all", explaining "guess it's because, I don't know, it was a wholesome show from beginning to end" and was not aware of the fan viewpoint until the interviewer brought it up. Parodying the subtext, the makers of Scooby-Doo film shot several scenes referring to Shaggy's supposed drug use, but few of those scenes were included in the final film product.[3] Matthew Lillard, the actor who portrays Shaggy in the film, does not think Shaggy smokes marijuana: "He just seems like that. He acts a little goofy and high, he's lovable and scared - and just happens to have the munchies."

In addition, in an online radio interview with host Stu Shostak, series creators Joe Ruby and Ken Spears recalled that they never intended for Shaggy to be a smoker of marijuana, and "took umbrage" to the inclusion of allusions to such in the 2002 Scooby-Doo live-action feature film.
He was born high.

Zwist

Learned
In the interest of staying true to the anime, I urge people to vote for food.
Having a character who craves food is a true and tried way of adding comedic relief building strength.
All the powerfull and cool people do it!
And it sets us straight on the road of becoming a cannibal.

Ifeex

Augur
A thing to consider:

We might become one of those legendary Onii-chan's I heard so much about if we go with C.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
But A nets us Onee-san which I heard is no less awesome.

And best of all, we don't even have to lift a finger for it - just telling her that Mori was bullying us again would be enough.

Ifeex

Augur
True.

This choice is harder than any choice before - Legend and Epic included.

Zwist

Learned
But what about the heart? building a proper motivation, first?

The fun thing about food is: You eat it and it is gone. If this goes on long enough hunger is all the motivation we are going to need.
Although that would only be possible with a major change of pace.
Or if there is no food in the first place.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Zwist said:
Or if there is no food in the first place.
Yeah, the pace of the updates suggests to me that we aren't supposed to get comfortable in here.

Still, I think whoever brought us here have plans more grandiose than merely making us fight for supplies. It isn't terribly interesting by itself.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Huh, is the pace moving that fast? I was trying to keep it slow and banal thus far.

Oh, and A wins.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom