Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Pilgrimage

Monty

Arcane
6 - A Codexian CYOA as a vagrant. Gotta be done. Judging by the story so far, skills such as finding shelter in unusual places and getting drunk on unusual substances could come in handy.

(Perhaps the two contributors who wish to remain anonymous are Curufinwe and Vernydar, hiding in shame after abandoning their CYOA's at crucial points in the narrative)

grotsnik

Arcane
5, please; let's Ancient Mariner this shit. (It'll pay off in a couple of hundred updates when the villain tries to make his escape down that nearby canal.)

Rumsfeld

Scholar
1 - - - 6 would be a laugh, but having at least one skill would be good. 1 gives us foraging and basic healing.

{Lame and aimless rant}
Not sure what the point of this was, hope it wasn't meant to be amusing or entertaining. If you're just here to bitch and do idiotic word counts rather spare the rest of us and GTFO.

Or, you know, demonstrate your superior writing skills by putting your neck on the line and doing a CYOA of your own.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

I can't resist. Unless the fisherman comes with a harpoon.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Y'all suck

4 is the only answer
jew-cartoon.gif

Boris

Educated
Queued
I am officially intrigued.
Though I agree with 5, my sentiment here is to yell: GROTSNIK YOU KNAVE, WHERE IS ANTHONY SOMMERS?!
I can definitely second this now that somebody else offered to be the douchebag. :D
grotsnik is too big of fag to post in his own thread publicly and put up a death notice. But the ranting of a man with life threatening alcohol poisoning prompted the mate to respond. LP is dead.
I might not know all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing.

Baltika9

Arcane
Flopping to 1, if only to spite Grottie. Stop writing the CYOA at the exact moment I notice it, will you?
:rpgcodex:

Baltika9

Arcane
none of the options preclude the possibility of mastering the arts of magick (tm) at a later date. i hope you won't be disappointed if 1 turns out be more of a wandering gardener that can make aspirin than a lone druid invoking the power of the wild
Flopping to 5 for Poseidon.

Baltika9

Arcane
I don't fancy our chances without a map and sword out there, especially with thieves and raiders about. Merchant is going to be difficult, since we're not one ourselves, and the sheriff seems like a dodgy character at best.
1 it is.

Kz3r0

Arcane
4)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom