Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

lightbane

Arcane
Why not have a flock of miniature carnage pigeons?
15201.jpg

Now seriously, creating fellow Angels has been mentioned before several times already due the potential and awesomeness/high chance of backfiring that possibility provides. We'll see if that's feasible once we arrive to the capital and if when we meet the other angel they supposedly have. With a little of luck said fellow pigeon will be female and of appropiate age as well. :M

Last edited:

archaen

Cipher
Patron
15201.jpg

Now seriously, creating fellow Angels has been mentioned before several times already due the potential and awesomeness/high chance of backfiring that possibility provides. We'll see if that's feasible once we arrive to the capital and if when we meet the other angel they supposedly have. With a little of luck said fellow pigeon will be female and of appropiate age Male and 14. :M
+M

a cut of domestic sheep prime

B>C

*sigh* should have gone to the trading post. Bearded shorties, sweaty miners and now a male knight.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I have my doubts about A. I think they would want us to return the loot. And B is probably not something we should do before we collect the favor from the prince. Something tells me his favor is more valuable than a shitty bandit gang.

Voting D: we let the kids get some practice and finish them off (but we also keep an eye out so they don't die/get crippled). It's better to make them into killers sooner rather than later.

You aren't going to drop everything and start working on B immediately. Hence the use of the phrases "in the future" and "at your leisure". They'll just be ordered to remain on standby and keep a low profile until you have further instructions for them.

I can add something along the lines of D, however.

ScubaV

Prophet
Mmm yes, I can already envision the fanfic involving a threeway between Belbro, the prince, and the Gary Stu of Lambchop as Erdrick.

B > C

Jester

Arbiter
"Aria Heavensell
Lv. 5 Fighter
Physical Attack: F++
Physical Defense: F
Magical Attack: E
Magical Defense: E"
Aria is better mage than fighter for now. I did not expect that.

"Lucy"
This cow is very odd. Did blizzard had something to do with it?

Last edited:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Maybe aria could be our own fighter/mage type character?

But, holy shit runde!? He got some tasty power up!.
So how many of you bet that arlin will be a ranger type? That is why he spent, so much time with pezta?

edit: I suspect that Nevill was right, when he said that maybe cow was orginally human?
Anyway, that is one badass cow.

make us prouz lucy:salute:

Edit: fixed a typo.

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
:hmmm: I missed that detail. Well, he has raging hormones that he struggles to keep sated so it's understandable, I guess. Still, it's probably better than loving "too much" his sister, if you know what I mean.

GreyViper

Prophet
Maybe aria could be our own fighter/mage type character?

But, holy shit runde!? He got some tasty power up!.
So how many of you bet that arlin will be a ranger type? That is why she spents, so much time with pezta?

Isn't arlin he and I can see one reason being puberty why he spent time with Pezta. Maybe he has a thing for goblins, something to encourage when we get back.

Well B looks good and I can see some use in the leader as our guide/contact in the mining town

Baltika9

Arcane
I missed that detail. Well, he has raging hormones that he struggles to keep sated so it's understandable, I guess. Still, it's probably better than loving "too much" his sister, if you know what I mean.
Didn't Pretzel spend a lot of time on the outskirts of the village, looking at the humans, too? Besides being a creeper, there might have been a reason for it.
You know what, I don't want to think about this anymore.

GreyViper

Prophet
Well someone has to get "lucky", since it wont be us no matter how impressive harem we assemble. Might as well be him.:cool:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
:neveraskedforthis:

Isn't arlin he

Are you sure?
I mean he was pretty enought to open up gay route and we did think that Bai Jiutian was guy.
I smell a some sort of trap here, but I am not sure what kind?

lightbane

Arcane
Well, both twins have a practically superhuman Charisma attribute, so it's quite possible they're both *that* cute. The cow has the same score in that stat as well, but she's the prettiest of Erise village after all. :M

Dindu Nuffins

Novice
B.

Isn't arlin he and I can see one reason being puberty why he spent time with Pezta. Maybe he has a thing for goblins, something to encourage when we get back.

I can't wait to breed gobbos and humans and take the strongest and most intelligent from the litters. Then you have creatures that are equal or superior to humans in every way, and with gobbo gestation and litter sizes, they are more expendable and more malleable stock for future breeding experiments. If there can be half-orcs in fantasy, why not half-goblins?

I suggest naming the new breed... GOBARLINS!

Aria is better mage than fighter for now. I did not expect that.

Good. Personally, I think the girl fighter trope is overdone.

Arya Stark should be weened off her Needle obsession. Aria should be taught magic. She has a forceful persona. I am thinking this CHA is good for a sorceress with wild and unstudied battle magicks that emanate from her force of will. She doesn't seem the type to study patiently like a proper bookish mage. Let's teach her the basic battle magics, and may as well teach her Healing since we wasted a choice on it. Hopefully studying Healing will at least help us subvert the healing processes into Necromancy later, or give us more insight into eugenics and bio-alchemy.

Tigranes

Arcane
Anyone voting A is not a Codexer in my ways, you fucking wimpsy peep pants shitfuck this is OVERLORD.

Don't see much of a point in C when you can do D and follow up with C. They need training sometime.

B>D, either will do. It's a pity we don't have a good measure of how effective these bandits are, though - given how they've shown only their inocmpetence so far, D might even be preferable.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Anyone voting A is not a Codexer in my ways
Is that pre-emptive rage at anyone who might vote A, seeing how there weren't any takers up until now? :?

Regardless, I see nothing 'wrong' with turning them up for a bounty. The reputation bonus is secondary to the fact that you won't profit from their corpses.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah, and I would prefer D over mere C, but I meant 'profit' in the most basic way possible - to make money.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom