Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Epic

Bloodshifter

Educated
You know what I am simply going to say this for all our Ails

Shulgi didn't mean to plan it, we just were stupid enough to run into it, either way we please the Shulgi-Mind.

Sums up our CYOA quite nicely.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The Old Leaves Bookstore

Track 21

In this day and age, books are a less common – and more expensive – pleasure. Digital information has supplanted printed pages in most places, and the only significant demand for books are from two groups; the wealthy, as a status symbol, and the scholars, who pursue old books with the lust of a middle-aged salaryman who has suppressed his desires for decades and finally has the opportunity to indulge in his fantasies with a nubile school girl. That is to say, very lustily.

It does not come to me as a surprise, then, that the Old Leaves Bookstore during the day is packed with students of all stripes, from middle school to university. There are even a few elderly professors striding about boldly, the students nervously moving aside to clear a path for them as they peruse the shelves. The virtue of learning has always been extolled here in the lands of the Shinar, and a town such as Olympia was certain to gather many people of a certain bent.

“I didn't know how popular this store was.” breathed Kyrie. She had insisted on coming along, saying that the data was formerly owned by Relius and thus property of the ISC; which means she had a say in how it was used. I found it easier to give in to her.

“Please wait for a moment. I'll let uncle know that you're here.” Erika walks off into the back of the bookstore, nimbly darting between the crowd of customers engrossed in books. I take the time to look around. Wood is the main element in the décor; the walls, bookshelves and floor are all made of it. Books are arranged by their categories in the shelves. Most modern books do not have a printed version. The newest of these should still be older than I am. I reach up and pluck a book off the shelves.

“Saucy Sexy Shinari Stories.” reads Erika out loud, standing behind me. “Are you interested in that?” Besides her, Kyrie gives me a pitying look.

I wonder when she got back. I can't read it in front of them. Making a note of the book's location, I put it back on the shelves. Perhaps I can check it out later.

“I was just picking a book at random.”

Kyrie sniffs, as if expressing her disbelief.

“I see. Uncle will see you now.” Erika gestures to the door that she had went through earlier, before going over to the cashier and taking over from the girl manning the counter. Apparently I'm to speak with him without her.

I move through the throng of customers, towards the door. Suddenly, someone grabs my arm.

“Senya-dono!”

There is only one person in Olympia that would address me so.

“Fancy seeing you here, Michael.”

Islington almost bounces up and down, giddy with excitement. “I did not expect to see you here too, Senya-dono! Are you here to look for the secret manuals of kenjutsu? I always come here to read through them. They're a bit expensive to buy, but man, can you learn a lot from them.”

I shake my head, not exactly sure what he's on about. Kyrie backs away, keeping quiet with an amused look on her face. That bitch. Islington doesn't notice her. “I have a meeting with the owner, Michael.”

His eyes widen in surprise. “You have a meeting with Shulgi sensei? That's... that's so cool! That's awesome! Are you guys going to talk about, like, the essence of the sword or something?”

So Erika's uncle was called Shulgi. I give Islington an apologetic grin and begin moving away from him. “Maybe. Sorry, can't keep him waiting. I'll talk to you later.” As I turn away, I can feel his stare of adoration boring into my back.

An owner of an old books store should have a certain look about him. His hair should be neatly combed and parted. Perhaps he has a pair of glasses on his face, even though he shouldn't need one in these times. There might be a pipe in his mouth, and he may be wearing a checkered vest with tidily cuffed shirts. He should be refined, elegant and quiet, yet with a twinkle of wit and charm in his eye that tells you he is not entirely a dry person, so to speak. His is a face that speaks of seeing the history of the world through the ink that has seeped into old paper.

Erika's uncle is none of those.

His hair is dark and messy. His face is decorated with scars, not glasses – there is an eyepatch over one eye. A cigarette sticks out of the corner of his mouth, and he wears a vest – just a vest – that shows off his tanned, muscular arms. He is clearly dangerous, rough, and brash, and his one grey eye seems to twinkle with the promise of cheerful violence, and he probably isn't a dry person, judging by the open bottle of whisky on a tower of books. His is a face that seems to speak of seeing the history of the world through explosions and gunfire.

“Do I have the wrong room, or are you Erika's uncle?”

“Hm? Ah, the boy. Good, you're here. You've brought a friend along, eh?” His voice is unmistakeably the one that had stopped Erika from continuing her attack a few nights ago.

Kyrie gives him a polite curtsey. “It is a pleasure to meet you, sir. My name is Kyrie Francesca de Shinar.”

His one eye brightens and he grins widely, showing a rough line of teeth. “The crown princess of the Empire. Welcome to my humble abode. I did not know you were friends with the boy here.”

“I would not say that we are friends. We have a working relationship of a sort. Of course, I am the superior.”

Erika's uncle laughs loudly. “You wouldn't have it any other way, would you? Give me a moment. Please, take a seat.”

I take my place on a very comfortable couch, opposite his desk. Kyrie drops herself by my side. Books are scattered haphazardly all over the room; he appears to have been reading one when I came in. I whisper to her. “Sir? I didn't know you could be so polite.”

“I know etiquette. Besides, it is only good sense to be polite to a man that looks like... well, that.”

“Well, boy, have you been getting along well with my niece?” The man cuts off our whispering. It looks like he is going to start off with small talk instead of getting to the point.

“I have, Mr. Shulgi.”

“You know my name. That's going to make introductions go faster.” He seems pleased. “Just Shulgi will do, really. If you forget it, you have my permission to call me Uncle.”

“Shulgi is not a very common name nowadays. I think I won't forget it. It's been out of use in the Shinar Empire for centuries, hasn't it? It's a very old name.”

The man shrugs. “I am not from around here. It is still quite popular back in my homeland. The United Nations of Shulgiland. When I was born, there was a strong fad of naming their children after the country. I got off easy with just Shulgi. There were boys called Shulgiana.” He takes a swig from the bottle, grinning at me. “You seem to know a lot about names.”

“I do read a bit about everything.”

“A scholar, eh? That's good to know. Erika did say you seemed like a puny book-lover. Tell me, have you ever read this?” Shulgi picks up the book that he had been reading and shows me the cover.

“The Epic of Ean.” murmurs Kyrie as she reads the title.

“I know the story, but I haven't read it yet.” I reply truthfully.

“You should. It is quite interesting.” He casually tosses the book over to me. “By the way, this copy costs a few hundred thousand dollars. Be careful with it, there are only less than a hundred left in the world.”

I fumble the book. Thankfully, no pages are torn. Still... if I'm interested in reading the tale, I could always just look up the online copy. I'm sure Shulgi knows that, so if he threw me the book, there must be something else about it.

“Does this have anything to do with our meeting today?”

Shulgi shakes his head, smiling. “No, not exactly. You can read it at your leisure; I'll lend the book to you. Well, we can get down to business immediately if you wish.”

A. Shulgi looks like he runs a bookstore where the books try to eat him daily. He certainly is no mere store owner, even discounting his connection with the Dunamis group. There is something off about him – I will try to probe his background a bit more before entrusting him with the data.

B. I do what I came here to do; exchange the data for Shulgi's advice. There doesn't seem to be much point in trying to achieve anything else for now. There are other things that await my attention, and it will not do to be side-tracked by his appearance.

Esquilax

Arcane
As much as I like Shulgi, it doesn't seem appropriate for our pragmatic character to just drop off the data without knowing a thing about him. I'm hoping that we still have some anonymity in the meantime, so we can afford to look into these things for a little while.

Obviously, Shulgi's copy of the Epic has details and information in it that you can't find anywhere else, in addition to probably stuff that he probably has handy to help Senya, like the lodestone he gave Ean in Chapter 6.

A

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Annnnnnnd I knew it. I knew it! I damn well knew it. Your attempts to tricks me failed, treave!

SHULGI IS EVERYWHERE!

That or this is a cruel prank to raise my spirits high and he is merely named Shulgi by happenstance.

Baltika9

Arcane
Annnnnnnd I knew it. I knew it! I damn well knew it. Your attempts to tricks me failed, treave!

SHULGI IS EVERYWHERE!
And so the greatest minds are always unvalued in their times.
His hair is dark and messy. His face is decorated with scars, not glasses – there is an eyepatch over one eye. A cigarette sticks out of the corner of his mouth, and he wears a vest – just a vest – that shows off his tanned, muscular arms. He is clearly dangerous, rough, and brash, and his one grey eye seems to twinkle with the promise of cheerful violence, and he probably isn't a dry person, judging by the open bottle of whisky on a tower of books. His is a face that seems to speak of seeing the history of the world through explosions and gunfire.
So, Shulgi went from this
Jafardisney.jpeg

to a mix of this
images
images

:hmmm:
:desu:

But seriously, we might want to reserve our judgement for now and datamine him for a bit, hence I'm voting A.
Speaking of which, treave, have there been minor wars and armed conflicts in recent times?

ScubaV

Prophet
I agree with Esquilax, I think it pays to stay true to our character who is pragmatic. Let's go A.

Baltika9

Arcane
At least we're not playing twenty questions this time around.
:troll:(/asking for it)
I'm also extremely curious to hear Shulgi's commentary on Ean and expecting it to be one overlong rant("And then he ate the World Tree, a billion essences strong and sacrificed himself again. Talk about a Messiah Complex, I mean fuck, you'd think a man would learn after four thousand years. But nooo, it's always Shulgi that has to clean the mess up, never mind the consequences."
"...I miss the bastard.")

Tigranes

Arcane
I agree about the in-character reasoning, though I really do think B would be the right answer in these circumstances... A.

Esquilax

Arcane
I agree about the in-character reasoning, though I really do think B would be the right answer in these circumstances... A.

You know, I am a bit torn here. On the one hand, it just doesn't make sense for Senya to offer some incredibly sensitive information to a stranger described as follows:

He is clearly dangerous, rough, and brash, and his one grey eye seems to twinkle with the promise of cheerful violence, and he probably isn't a dry person, judging by the open bottle of whisky on a tower of books. His is a face that seems to speak of seeing the history of the world through explosions and gunfire.

What is Shulgi's stake in all of this? How does he know all of this - this is something that a reasonable person would ask, especially if they had the advantage of anonymity still on their side and time to investigate metters. On the other hand, it'll only be a matter of time until Relius' people trace the stolen data to us or Kyrie, so getting rid of hot merchandise before we're found out is a good idea as well. I am kind of on the fence, so I'm considering flopping to B.

Zwist

Learned
Hmm, probing Shulgi?
If A means asking him, sure lets do that. If it means turning around going home to dig up dirt on him... not so much.
We came here to exchange data, and his little pet knows that we did.
It might be time for a leap of faith, based on the fact that he knows what we are, and yet actively stopped os frum getting killed(while, as I might point out, fully retaining the capacity to do so at a later date).
And honestly, who are we to judge on appearance?

So, B.

Boy, do I hope this is a "new" Shulgi.

Edit: Ah, well A then

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Yeah, A means you try to ask about his background on the spot. You have Yua ready to fact check too.

Baltika9

Arcane
So, the only way this can go south is if 'Ol Shrapnel decides that we're wasting his time and tells us to bugger off, which I doubt: he seems open enough.
I just hope he has a bike with a NO2 booster.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
A, if that means we are going to give him the data after we have satisfied our curiosity.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Questions for a Bookstore Manager

Track 16

This man is definitely not what he seems to be. I understand that everyone has their secrets, but my curiosity has been piqued; I won't be able to let it go without trying to satisfy it at least a little bit.

“Maybe we should get to know each other a bit better first, Mr. Shulgi.”

“I told you Shulgi will do, boy. Well, it's not like I mind getting to chat a bit more with Erika's friends. This is the first time that girl has brought anyone home.” Shulgi is proud, like a father watching his daughter take her first baby steps.

“She's been very helpful. Thank you for allowing her to join my club, by the way. I really appreciate it.”

The grizzled man laughs loudly, leaning back in his chair. “There's no need to thank me! To be honest, she surprised me when she asked. Erika's never shown any interest in social activities before. I should be grateful that you've caused her to join a club... well, even though it is run by that Islington kid.”

“I know what you mean.” I look away – and meet Kyrie's eye. She had been quiet all this while, and yet at the mention of the club that smile crept its way back onto her face. Being reminded that she has given me a source of perpetual annoyance seems to please her for some reason.

“Boy.” Shulgi fixes me with his one good eye.

“Yes?”

“If I hear the word desu out of Erika I will be having a chat with you.”

I cough and nod. “Agreed. You've been raising her a long time, I suppose? You seem more like father and daughter.”

“Aye. Took her in when her parents died. That was when she was a brat of about five, I think.”

“When I was acquiring the object of our trade, I heard mention of her brother.”

“Yeah, she has an older brother. He runs the Dunamis private security group, which you've had the pleasure of meeting.” Shulgi takes another swig from the bottle. I can tell he doesn't seem to have much fondness for said brother. “He is content to leave her in my care and out of his hair, if that is what you want to know.”

“I was wondering why she didn't live with him. Erika said you are unrelated to them.”

“We have no direct relation, that is true enough.” There is a slightly wistful smile on his lips. “I knew their parents well, back when I was running a mercenary outfit of my own. I became Erika's guardian as per their dying wish, but the brother was old enough – and strong enough - to take over the group.”

“That explains all your scars. They really don't look like they belong on a guy who runs a bookstore.” I laugh.

Shulgi laughs together with me. “I know, right? Most people get really quiet when they see me manning the store. That's why I usually keep to the back and let Erika or the cashier girl, Tomi, handle things.”

“How did you get into this business anyway? I mean, you were working with guns and bombs, right? I think this is one of the least likely jobs you could have chosen for retirement.”

“Huh, I've always loved books. My parents named me Shulgi after an ancient Sumerian king who was renowned for his knowledge. I guess I just took to the name – I might not look it now, but I read a lot when I was younger. Books are my first love; I just got into combat as a side-effect of my poor choices. Knowledge is important, boy. In the battlefield it is the difference between getting out of there with all your limbs intact and... well, this.” He jabs a thumb at his missing eye, grinning. “I will say, I never made that mistake again.”

“There must be an interesting story behind those wounds.” I glance at the scars adorning his arm. The newer, fresher ones are mostly bullet scars, but the much older and faded ones were too misshapen for me to tell.

“Of course! I have plenty of stories about my mercenary days. You should ask Erika; she's bored of them by now.”

“With such a peaceful world nowadays, you don't seem to have any place to apply your skills any more. Do you miss those days?”

“I can't say I do, honestly. A life of action is thrilling but it is not all it is cracked up to be, boy. Trust me on that. Books are better.”

“I understand. How long has it been since the last real armed conflict... 50 years? Sixty? I recall the last deployment of mercenaries in a battle was during the Tamurian Crisis about fifty years back. Most of the mercenary outfits retired after that, some of them turning to bodyguard duties like the Dunamis group.”

“Well, my outfit was attacked very frequently. You can look up our job history – we called ourselves the Cuetlachtli. I think it's still active nowadays.” grinned Shulgi. “Sure, there are no more hotspots nowadays, but violence is still alive and well. It just means that instead of a known enemy we can shoot at, we have to be on our guard against threats surfacing from the shadows.”

“I'm just a bit curious about those scars, though.” I had just received confirmation on Yua on the history of rejuvenation technology. “Fresh wounds can be healed without leaving behind any scars nowadays. Most battlefield kits have utilized that technology for at least twenty years or more.”

Shulgi laughs. “You really have never been in a fight before, have you? Sometimes you don't manage to get to a kit in time. Hell, sometimes there are no kits and you're lying on the ground waiting to bleed to death, gasping for air. You might even get thrown into a river by the enemy and left for dead. Battles aren't neat, boy.”

It's no use. There seems to be possible explanations for most of the things I can think of. I'm not convinced yet, but I won't get anywhere for now without devoting time to a thorough investigation. “I'm sorry for demonstrating my inexperience. I guess nothing beats first-hand knowledge.” I laugh embarrassedly, but Shulgi just reaches over and claps my back cheerfully with one big hand.

“Don't worry about it. I would be quite upset if you were experienced. You should enjoy your peaceful life as much as you can. Don't waste your youth wading through blood. Besides, it is better you reveal your inexperience to friends now instead of letting your enemies have a good show out of it later on.”

Friend, huh?

Track 21

As Shulgi settles back in his chair, he scratches his head, ruffling his black mop of hair. He looks at me with his piercing grey eye, and I sense a shift in the mood. There is a slight coldness to his gaze that was not there before. “Well, that is enough probing for one day. You'll need to do a bit more homework before your next visit, boy. Now, about the data...”

Since I'm not really any closer to fully trusting him than I was when I first walked through the door, already ready to make the exchange, I don't see any reason not to do so at this point. A gut feeling that he is hiding something doesn't give me any concrete proof to distrust him. Certainly, there are also indications that he is - despite his rough appearance - on my side. I make the decision to complete the deal.

“I have it here. What are you going to do with it?” I ask as I hand the drive containing the copy to him.

“My friends might be interested. By the way, did you keep a copy for yourself?”

“I...”

“The truth, boy.”

“Yes.” He seems to have been expecting this answer.

“No doubt you plan to use it to advance your own influence and network. Am I right?”

“You are. Were you a mercenary or a politician?” At this point there is probably not much point in lying to him.

A feral grin spreads across Shulgi's face. “When you're on the field, in order to live on you develop instincts that are akin to any political animal's. They stem from the same source. No man ever survived by being needlessly upright and noble. Well, in your case I can't say I find it smart.”

“Would you do the same?”

“I probably would, but what is smart for me isn't necessarily smart for you. On one hand it is good that you have ambition, but on the other you may be getting into things you don't want to be involved in.”

“I'm afraid it's a bit too late for that since the night your niece almost cut my throat.”

“Ha, I suppose it is!” Despite his cheerful tone, I could hear a hint of regret. “I don't know everything that's going on, but seeing as you're the sort to probe and try to get ahead whenever you can, I will tell you something different from what I had wanted to say.”

I look at him, waiting for him to continue. He takes yet another swig from the bottle and his eyes dart to Kyrie, who had been strangely removed from our conversation. When he speaks, however, his words are directed at me.

“Stretch out your arm.”

I do so, and immediately his hand clamps down on my forearm hard.

“Show it to me.” he commands.

I know what he is talking about. Giving Kyrie a nervous glance – she still doesn't know, and would probably be icked out by the slimy black things – I call on the tendrils. They emerge dutifully, waving from my wrist. I hear a slight gasp from Kyrie.

“Hmmm,” goes Shulgi. “It is similar to what the cultists use, but not quite. I can't say I've seen its sort before.”

“Wait, you've seen these things before?”

“When you hang around the Dunamis group you tend to encounter these sooner or later. Since then I've been in contact with plenty of people who know a lot about this stuff. They don't corrode or eat away at things, do they?”

“No. I can drain heat with them and change their shape, but that is all.”

“What else do you have?”

I debate slightly about showing him my other trump card, and decide for it. It won't impair me too much if I just use it for a brief second. I concentrate, and the world stills. When I open my eyes again, the familiar fuzziness has set in. “It's not a very obvious skill, but I seem to able to heighten my senses and thought processes.”

Shulgi is quiet, his expression serious and deep in thought. It is a look that I would never have expected to see on him. His face now looked like a mask of some sort, hiding his thoughts. Finally, he breaks his silence “This is interesting.”

“You've seen this before too?”

“No, not exactly, but I've heard of a similar ability from a friend of mine who's well-versed in these weird powers. Here is what I can tell you; if you can heighten your senses, keep an eye out for strange flaws the next time you use it.”

“I already do. I know structural weaknesses when I see them.”

“These are... different. You will know it when you see it. How do you feel when you activate your ability?”

“My brain freezes, pretty much.”

“Take that cold and concentrate it in your eyes.” says Shulgi matter-of-factly. It seems to be the same thing I had done while summoning the tendrils for the first time, but I'm not sure if doing what he says will just cause tentacles to burst out of my eyeballs. I raise that concern, and he laughs.

“That would be a sight indeed! Well, if that happens I will get Erika to guide you here. I've read plenty about surgery and I'm sure I can do something about it.”

“I hope not.”

“We will see about that, boy.” grins Shulgi. “In the meantime, I think that is all I have to impart for the day. It'll help keep you safe when your natural curiosity lands you in places and events where you are not meant to be. Now, time to scoot. Adults need their private time too.”

Track 6

Erika nods at me as I leave the bookstore, but doesn't say anything else. It is a short walk back to my house, and I begin walking with Kyrie.

“You were uncharacteristically quiet back there.” I say. “I thought you'd have tried to take charge of the conversation.”

“Hm. Well, he was there to talk to you. I could tell that he wasn't interested in me at all, even though I am prettier than you are.”

“If you put it that way... jealous?” I grin.

“Of course not, idiot. I merely deigned to allow him to speak to my dog. A good owner knows when to use her pet to its maximum potential. That was the best course of action to gain more information.”

So I'm a dog now? I think my rank is moving up in her world... maybe?

“Speaking of which,” she continues, as she grabs my arm. “Let me see it.”

“See what?”

“That... thing you showed to him. Let me see it.” repeats Kyrie with a nasty smile.

“We're out in public. Don't-”

She begins pulling at my arm, causing me to stumble around. Sadly, she's still a bit stronger than I am. A short laugh escapes her mouth before being drowned out by the longest stretch-limousine I have ever seen coming to a halt in front of us. A frown settles on Kyrie's face and she lets go of my arm. The door opens, and a man I can only describe as an old butler steps out. He even has a monocle on his face. Though his well-groomed hair and moustache are entirely white, he is almost as tough-looking as Shulgi, and probably even taller. I could just imagine his white gloved fists being stained with blood as he pummels some hoodlum with ease.

“Your Highness, it is not seemly for you to consort with a commoner in public.”

Kyrie sighs. “Yes, fine, Butterfield. Did I ask you to pick me up?”

“No, your Highness, but you do have an appointment with the mayor at 7 pm. Your maids will need to prepare you for that. We should return to the manor now.”

“I forgot,” grimaced Kyrie. “I suppose that is it for now. I will see you at school tomorrow.”

I do a half bow. “Of course, your Highness. Do enjoy your meeting with the mayor.”

“Hm. You should be polite more often. By the way, don't think you're getting off that easily. I'll just have you show it to me in private.” With that, she sweeps into the car. The butler closes the door after her, glaring at me as if I'm some sort of filthy vermin. I just smile and nod at him.

School comes again, but the classes have started to feel alien to me. The events over the weekend and all that has happened so far have turned the school itself into a dreary activity. School does not seem like my life anymore; not now that I have stumbled into strange happenings beyond my understanding...

A. Kyrie has asked me to meet her in the student council room after school. Though it could be about the investigation, it could just as easily be about pushing me down and forcing me to show her my tendrils.

B. An uncharacteristically withdrawn Keiko, with bags under her eyes, had come up to me, asking me to go to the rooftop with her after school, where we wouldn't be overheard. She mentioned the name Julius Gallardo in relation to her investigation... this should be important.

C. There's been too much excitement lately. I'll just go home and tinker around with Yua. I think I might have really been neglecting her recently. I'll examine that book Shulgi gave me while I'm at it.

D. After school time is club time! I spend time with Erika and Michael to practice the way of the warrior.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I'm tempted to go C. That book is interesting, and boosting the relationship with our AI seems a worthy use of time.

I'm sure Kyrie will get a good closer look at the tendrils soon enough. :roll:

It's a difficult choice though. D and B seem to have their merit as well. Will ponder, vote later.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Holding off on a spoiled tsundere princess might make her even more intensely curious. It could actually end up in rape (yours) one day. :lol:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Oh, but didn't it almost? When that limo pulled up, I expected our character to be dragged inside where she'd insist on studying the tendrils closer.
Instead the butler appeared and spoiled that train of thought.
My thanks to the butler. :salute:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You will find that if you get to know him, Butterfield is a true gentleman and protector of honour. :obviously:

Indeed, I had plans for him to be sipping tea with Shulgi in his initial appearance, though sadly I rejected that draft in favour of doing things the easy way.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Going to vote later. I do want to prioritise Kyrie relationship boost, and I think she needs an explanation for everything. That said, I would like to study that book Shulgi gave us, and we really should do a training session one of these days. There's probably something important going on with Keiko as well. Damn it, all of the options are appealing to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom