Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Absinthe

Arcane
Oh yeah treave, you mentioned that our friends are their friends now so what does that mean for Song Lingshu?

Baltika9

Arcane
treave, how would this gauntlet have worked out with Xuezi on our back? Would she have been of any practical help, or would it have been all lulz?

Baltika9- BB
asxetos- BA
Kipeci BB
Rex Feral- BA
Ifeex- Bx
Fangshi- BA
ScubaV- BB
Esquilax- BB
Absinthe- BB
Chumbucket- BA
Kz3r0- BB
tropic- BA
Akkudakku- BA
Tribute- BB>BA
Elfberserker- BA
Kashmir Slippers- BB
GreyViper- BA
Nevill- BA
Kayerts BA
XenomoprhII- BB
Jester- AB
Lambchop19- BA
SmashingAxe- BA
Grimgravy- Bx
ERYFKRAD- Bx
kazgar- BB
m4davis- BB
1A-1
1B-26

2A-12
2B-12

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
She'd have insight on how to take down your opponents. More lulz though. As for the rest, differing degrees of success or failure, though a solo run was possible.

Absinthe

Arcane
Hm, by the way treave, one more question, since we have access to the Shaolin resources, do they have a good manual/regimen for raising your endurance to 6 really fast? I reckon that should available to regular members of Shaolin. 6 END is the prerequisite to learning Jinzhongzhao anyhow.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The regular members do normal endurance exercises for years. There's a powerful technique that increases endurance rapidly in addition to bumping neigong greatly, but you don't have permission to learn that. Unless you steal it.

Absinthe

Arcane
You mean Xuxian's technique?

Damn. I figured in martial arts there would be a harder and much more painful method that lets you obtain results quicker.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
No, different technique.

That more painful way you're talking about does exist, it's called the Way of Zhang Jue.

Absinthe

Arcane
...I don't suppose Cao'er could research Shaolin endurance training methods and combine it with her 10 herbalism and 10 int to develop her own extra-fast regimen for Jing to raise his endurance to 6?

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Another tally for cross-reference.

Baltika9 BB
asxetos BA
Kipeci BB
Rex Feral BA
Ifeex Bx
Fangshi BA
ScubaV BB
Esquilax BB
Absinthe BB
ChumBucket BA
Kz3r0 BB
tropic BA
Akkudakku BA
Tribute BB>BA
Elfberserker BA
Kashmir Slippers BB
GreyViper BA
Nevill BA
Kayerts BA
XenomorphII BB
Jester AB
Lambchop19 BA
Smashing Axe BA
Grimgravy Bx
ERYFKRAD Bx
kazgar BB

1A - 1
1B - 25

2A - 12
2B - 11
treave, when we discussed what to do with extra qi, you said to remember that we'll be kissing Yunzi in front of Guo Fu and his family.
Indeed, which is why we should do it. What sort of consequences would such a blatant display of sin entail?
Hm... who knows? Though be reminded that you're also doing it in front of Guo Fu and family, as well as all of the other girls.
Why? Is it because Yunzi is the Holy Maiden? The guy accepted her presence rather easily once we said 'I got this', but is there going to be a problem?

Absinthe

Arcane
No. I just meant using her int, medical knowledge, and familiarity with Jing's physique to develop a more efficient and accelerated training regimen. She's pushing at 10 int and 10 herb ("Even the gods would be jealous of your prowess.") so I figure it's within her abilities.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
As for researching stuff, there's a lot of things you can do that but won't bear fruit before the LP is over. This is one of them.

Kipeci

Arcane
As for researching stuff, there's a lot of things you can do that but won't bear fruit before the LP is over. This is one of them.
Is that a 'decades off' before the LP is over or more of a 'before you make a terrible decision in the next three weeks with no rollback permitted' sort of one?

Kayerts

Arcane
Treave, since we have 8 INT and are by all accounts pretty smart, can we develop a black hole gun? We probably talked to at least one blacksmith at some point, and making a weapon that inverts space and time is kind of like making a metal stick.

edit: I mean a miniature black hole gun of course, I'm trying to be realistic here.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
More of a within the next two, three years, but there's barely a year or so left in the LP's timeline.

Black hole gun? Xuezi has a gravitational technique.

Baltika9

Arcane
Great, all we need is a metal suit from the Chief Metalworker of Shaolin and we're ready to slam dragons into mountains!
P.S:
1000.jpg

Kipeci

Arcane
Wow, only a year left? I guess things are going to start wrapping up quickly.

Also, yay! Page 1000... so, that's a ratio of, what, around twenty pages of DISCUSS!!! per actual update? Yikes.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
It's going to stretch just a bit further than the Huashan Summit for an epilogue chapter to wrap up a couple of plot threads.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom