Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Kz3r0

Arcane
Hoow about we offer a solo duel and then give the signal to our harem to attack them en masse?
All right, I am proposing this:

E) You accept the request for a duel; you will bring this outside and take them on by yourself. Then you will signal to the girls to attack en masse.

Scrap that B6.

Last edited:

profreshinal

Arcane
E is pretty much the same as C, isn't it? rest of party isn't gonna sit and watch idly in C either. Cao'er, Yunzi and armaiti will certainly shoot in action C, others will probably follow.

That was my impression of C as well. Also, hit them with the bench or a table or anything handy nearby (parry this!). The leading options are all meh - taking the firecracker or the swordnun or relying on our swiss army technique. Could all work or not. But I'll take a group of skilled fighters surrounding them (at least one of them ready with poison needles) and a good solid bench to swing at them any day over that.

Kz3r0

Arcane
E is pretty much the same as C, isn't it? rest of party isn't gonna sit and watch idly in C either. Cao'er, Yunzi and armaiti will certainly shoot in action C, others will probably follow.
With E we have more room to maneuver.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hoow about we offer a solo duel and then give the signal to our harem to attack them en masse?
All right, I am proposing this:

E) You accept the request for a duel; you will bring this outside and take them on by yourself. Then you will signal to the girls to attack en masse.

Qilin doesn't act, knowing she'll be outmatched in a melee and would get in the way. Cao'er hangs back and throws stuff. Yifang and Lingshu don't really want to fight them and do not participate, particularly in a lopsided fight. Yunzi goes for it, Armaiti stays and keeps an eye out to avoid spoiling the Holy Maiden's happy fun fight time. Xuezi snacks and observes.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Qilin doesn't act, knowing she'll be outmatched in a melee and would get in the way. Cao'er hangs back and throws stuff. Yifang and Lingshu don't really want to fight them and do not participate. Yunzi goes for it, Armaiti stays and keeps an eye out to avoid spoiling the Holy Maiden's happy fun fight time. Xuezi snacks and observes.
And we are choosing her as a partner in a death match, oh joy.

PS:
Quite an useless bunch we have here.:rpgcodex:

ScubaV

Prophet
Yeah that is pretty damning. treave if that's how Yifang feels about this fight in general and not just 8vs2 then consider me flopping to B6.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
It doesn't take a genius to know that she has less battlelust than Yunzi, but she'll still fight seriously if you pick her in a pair battle.

Kz3r0

Arcane
It doesn't take a genius to know that she has less battlelust than Yunzi, but she'll still fight seriously if you pick her in a pair battle.
I was going to make a mean spirited comment but I'll avoid to do that.

Confirming my B6.

PS:
Fucking this. I am so disappointed in our girls. What's the fucking use of our girl army if they won't fight? Qilin fought with a poisoned silk over a duck, yet she would just stay out of this and watch us get killed? And Armaiti would just hang back and do nothing while her lord and the maiden fight? Talk about useless. Clearly we need to step up our training with them. Let's create a new technique - the dreaded "Seven girls dogpile" formation. So that the next time something like this happens they don't just stand there.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
PS:
Fucking this. I am so disappointed in our girls. What's the fucking use of our girl army if they won't fight? Qilin fought with a poisoned silk over a duck, yet she would just stay out of this and watch us get killed? And Armaiti would just hang back and do nothing while her lord and the maiden fight? Talk about useless. Clearly we need to step up our training with them. Let's create a new technique - the dreaded "Seven girls dogpile" formation. So that the next time something like this happens they don't just stand there.
Pillowfight?

Great idea for Girl Talk 2.0, eh treave?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Final tally:

A1 - 7
A2 - 1
B3 - 9
B4 - 2
B6 - 6
C - 3
D - 1

Post-flop:

A1 - 10
A2 - 1
B3 - 12
B4 - 0
B6 - 3
B7 - 1
C - 1
D - 1

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I'm disappointed A1 didn't win, if only to add something to our rep as taking on two master-swordsmen. Zhang Jue wouldn't ask for help after all.

Oh well, let's see how well this goes.

asxetos

Augur
2 "noobs" vs 2 masters and without use of the legendary skill. How did we manage that again...
This will not go well without outside intervention.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I am just wondering.

Did I count it wrong?

ERYFKRAD A2
archaen A1>B6>B3
Baltika9 A1>B6
Esquilax B6
Akkudakku B6>A1
asxetos A1
ScubaV B3>A1
Nevill B6
Ifeex A1>Bx
tropic B3
Azira B6>A1
Smashing Axe A1>B3>Bx
Rex Feral B6>B3>B7>A1>C
Absinthe B3
Elfberserker B6
Kipeci A1
Jester B4>B7
Fangshi A1>B6>B7>B3
XenomorphII C
Kz3r0 B6
GreyViper D
Kashmir Slippers B3
Tribute B3>B6>A1
The Brazilian Slaughter B3
Grimgravy B3>B6
Sunnmøring B3>A1
ChumBucket B3
Zero Credibility C>B3
profreshinal C>A1

A1 - 7
A2 - 1
B3 - 9
B4 - 1
B6 - 7
C - 3
D - 1
Bx - 0
Edit: Ah, missed tropic's flop. Nevermind then.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
tropic flopped to B3.

Flopping to B3 for MTP trolling action...

I missed Elfberserker's flop, but that only puts the tally at:

A1 - 7
A2 - 1
B3 - 9
B4 - 1
B6 - 7
C - 3
D - 1

With a flop of either:

(to A1)
A1 - 10
A2 - 1
B3 - 11
B4 - 1
B6 - 4
C - 2
D - 1

or

(to B6)
A1 - 3
A2 - 1
B3 - 11
B4 - 1
B6 - 10
C - 2
D - 1

There's no change in the results.

Baltika9

Arcane
Fucking this. I am so disappointed in our girls. What's the fucking use of our girl army if they won't fight? Qilin fought with a poisoned silk over a duck, yet she would just stay out of this and watch us get killed? And Armaiti would just hang back and do nothing while her lord and the maiden fight? Talk about useless.
Clearly you don't understand how this harem works: we are the workhorse/feeder/bottom bitch in the relationship. They do not serve us. We serve them.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ah well, it's not like Zhang Jue could have probably been able to take care of 6 chicks at once. So there's that.
Plus ours rate on the national hotness scale.

Baltika9

Arcane
Ah well, it's not like Zhang Jue could have probably been able to take care of 6 chicks at once.
All of China belongs to LORD Zhang Jue's harem. He is just graciously letting us borrow seven of hours younger members for a little while. Since we're his apprentice and all.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Fucking this. I am so disappointed in our girls. What's the fucking use of our girl army if they won't fight? Qilin fought with a poisoned silk over a duck, yet she would just stay out of this and watch us get killed? And Armaiti would just hang back and do nothing while her lord and the maiden fight? Talk about useless.
Clearly you don't understand how this harem works: we are the workhorse/feeder/bottom bitch in the relationship. They do not serve us. We serve them.
I was expecting this:
Picking-the-Favorite.jpg

Instead I got this:
asuka_femdom_by_slave4femalelaw-d6bbn8r.jpg

Baltika9

Arcane
The whole reason we have so many girls after us is because we're not an asshole and actually care about them. Except Yifang, she's here for the adventure. I thought the teems of our relationship were established when Qilin tired us down and Cao'er pegged us.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom