Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Baltika9

Arcane
We are the MTP, jianghu's vilest criminal and deviant. He can ascribe any bullshit story to our presence, from poisoning him to straight up assassination. It's not like we haven't tried that on his dear little shidi.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
We are the MTP, jianghu's vilest criminal and deviant. He can ascribe any bullshit story to our presence, from poisoning him to straight up assassination. It's not like we haven't tried that on his dear little shidi.

That's why you have to seize the narrative and strip naked immediately just so he won't even think of calling for a disciple because explaining a naked Man Tiger Pig in your room is hard as hell.

Baltika9

Arcane
That's why you have to seize the narrative and strip naked immediately just so he won't even think of calling for a disciple because explaining a naked Man Tiger Pig in your room is hard as hell.
Even better, get naked and start screaming for help ourself.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Even better, get naked and start screaming for help ourself.

F, tell miss Bai that we will strip naked and scream for help if he donesn't talk to us now.

On a side note I have this bizarre idea that miss Bai has the yn manual.

treave can we call him miss Bai in the dialogue?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
F is strip naked first then tell him you'll shout for help. He'll have to talk to you while you're naked.

You can't call him Ms Bai because he isn't a woman. Well, as far as you know.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'll vote for it. F.

Why can't we call him Miss regardless? We've questioned his manliness two times already. Why not make it a habit?

Last edited:

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
In before F leads to castration. I don't think it's a good idea. It'd be funny, but not profitable.

B's a pretty good option, even if we get ambushed, we counter-ambush with an ambush. That sounds good to me.

But who am I kidding? YOLOTIGER is gonna YOLOTIGER

Nevill

Arcane
B is extremely good, considering the man's perception is keen enough to notice our presence in Qingcheng without even seeing us clearly, and then to trace us back to the kitchen despite our disguise when no one else, not even Lingshu, could recognize us.

Let's have our girls spy on him where the only hiding place are the obvious bushes. It's not like he expects treachery from us.

Nevill

Arcane
I've noticed Qilin's description have changed. Guess the girls have settled their differences and rankings in harem hierarchy.

Please, please let that "Girls' Talk" update be a real thing.

Last edited:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

F>A - Time to go balls out.

Tigranes

Arcane
F > B > A, though I'm assuming F might well end up with us running naked across the Huashan compound being chased by a rabid BJ.

There's no sense not talkinjg to him when we came here to talk to him. Some of the risk in A/B is mitigated in the fact that BJ doesn't know our full retinue or who we might have come with, and he wasn't expecting us at all so couldn't have that elaborate a trap. I really don't think he will bring all of Huashan upon us, though he might try and extract information out of us on his own accord.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
A>B - oh my God F is just asking for it :D BJ has such feminine traits I actually think he is a she - what was that 'his' 'mother' fixed? I think it was breast hiding bandages.

Last edited:

Kz3r0

Arcane
By the way, I am more and more convinced that there is something strange about miss Bai qi, look at this:
Meeting with the Masters
You hesitate to tell the Grand Taoist, but with a blur of his hand he hurls a cup at you. You instinctively reach to grab it before it smashes, but as your fingers close around the cup, you find that Wang Zhengchong’s hand has gripped your wrist. You feel him pouring energy into you, probing the depths of your inner strength.
This is exactly what Ahura did:

Scattered Wine

Bai Jiutian pours him a cup, extremely reluctantly. As he moves to hand the cup over, Ahura grabs his hand and grins, staring at him. Song Lingshu winces, resisting the urge to jump up and help him. “W-what is it?” frowns Bai Jiutian, trying to keep his composure. After a while, Ahura says, “Hm. Nothing. Thank you for the wine,” before taking the cup and drinking from it.

Does miss Bai possess the yn manual?

On a side note the Southern Maniac seems a likely candidate for the yang manual.

Nevill

Arcane
Well, the scene really goes out of the way to make BJ look feminine.

- The moan of discomfort when Madam Nie fixed his outfit
- The fact that she even knew what to fix
- The warning not to undo that piece of clothing during excersize
- The overall tone of their conversation is really more suited for one between a mother and a daughter
- The way he put his clothes back the moment he saw us and almost shrieked
- The way he emphasized that he is a man. Again.

At this point it would be more of a twist if he wasn't a girl.

By the way, I am more and more convinced that there is something strange about miss Bai qi
Just as there was something strange about Xiaofang's qi, amirite? :)
You snatch her wrist, twisting it to make her drop the dagger, and bring her down to the floor with a quick flick. As her qi begins to drain, you sense something off about it though you cannot comprehend just what is strange at the moment.

Absinthe

Arcane
Treave, what do Jing's instincts say about whether Bai Jiutian is being honest? I know he's usually better at staying unreadable than that, but his composure is gone at the moment. And does Bai Jiutian seem rushed or worried that we might get caught here?

That said, votes:

• A: I don't really think it's a trap because Bai Jiutian and his master are probably the only ones who could face us. I think he intends to test our swordsmanship alone to see if we have Wuxiang Qiankun, but we should be able to fend him off with our rank 8 Minamoto-ryuu. He's probably not actually trying to kill us right now, since we do have matters to discuss.
  • B: Yunzi and Qilin are the only ones with high stealth. At stealth 6 or 7, I suspect they would still get caught and ruin the meeting. If Yunzi gets caught, this is going to go to shit. If only Qilin comes and she gets caught, this is going to be interesting because of her mother, but odds are we'll still be mired in trouble.
  • C is an option but that defeats the purpose of coming here.
  • D is just dumb. There's no value in pissing off Bai Jiutian like this. Trolling is fine but this isn't.
  • E: I don't see a good reason for this. This is a bad place to be dueling him.
  • F will probably turn out bad. He's currently aggravated and off-balance and it sounds like he's worried about someone stopping by soon. It might be lulzy but odds are shit will go south and we will have no chances of cooperating in the future. Our troll reputation is massive enough that he can lay all the blame on us.

Voting A

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom