Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Cross purposes? :lol:

I wouldn't be so sure.

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Lots of discuss going on. A, C, or D? B seems like an unproductive use of our time.

A

It might be risky but it's looking like this plot is too big for us to tackle alone. Let's get some other points of view and see what shakes out.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wonder if WiBs have marked Yandi and Guo Fu as well, given their tournament performance. That in mind I'd say we best get everyone on the same page where the WiBs and the -less are concerned.
Also, I'm not sure if it's ironic or funny that Cao'er ups the stalker mode AFTER joining in with the nuns. :lol:

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
A is more narraitvely interesting. Well, unless our bros go behind our back and decide to help us out regardless, that would be more narratively interesting, but it's not for sure, so I'll take the safe option of A rather than keep things secret on the oft chance that they'll decide to help anyway.

asxetos

Augur
I am sticking with A, sorry.
Do not forget that the first assassin saw us without the mask.
They didnt recognise us, but surviving the Yuhua Duqing Palm surely must have given them enough reason to find out who we are.
Worst case scenario for me is that they already know of this meeting, so the best course of action is to inform everyone of the danger and act accordingly.

I'm looking at the current situation in the tournament and I'm starting to think that this wouldn't really be such a bad moment to stop. I think our next opponents in semi finals and finals would be Yifang (who we already know plenty about) and Nameless (who is not one of the fighters on our to-do list). So those fights will not help us much with the Maniac's task - they might even harm us as we would probably be forced to show everything we got openly. If we throw our fight against Guo Fu, not only could we help the guy greatly, but we could earn some nice cash doing it by betting everything we have against us. Hell, if we could anonymously start (another) rumour that Man Tiger Pig is actually the Maniac's apprentice, we could drive the odds through the roof, and the rumour would be seen as false after we lose anyway.

Baltika9

Arcane
As much as I consider Zhang to be Awesome Personified, forget about him and his challenge for a second. The WiBs are the real threat here, and I want to make it to the end of the tournament just to disrupt their plans and find out as much as possible about them, and I'm willing to show some of our basic moves to do so. These people are just too dangerous and too ambitious to be allowed to run unchecked by us and I don't want them to make our life even more complicated by implicating us in the attacks and whatever else they can frame us for, that just makes our already hard life even harder.
Winning will also give us a great opportunity to call out all the top students of all the sects to personal/all-on-one/I'll be dropping by your monastery soon challenges. With our charisma, talent for pissing people off and bad guy reputation, we can definitely pull off anything we want to, instead of rolling up to every monastery and fighting all their lower-ranked students to prove ourselves like some two-bit chump.
If we're in the ring with Faceless at the final match, and with the rate she's blowing through to it she'll make it there, we can call bullshit on all of her claims to being Zee-Jay's apprentice. "You're his apprentice, you say? Oh really now? Let's see whose Kung Fu Shouwang is stronger."

That, and I really want to experience some of their techniques besides the Yuhua Palm, so that we're better prepared for the future. If they ahve the stones to fuck with the Crown Prince, the Southern Maniac and the tournament of all the Orthodox Sects, they are dangerous people, very dangerous people.

While WiB are part of the main plot, we must not forget the deadline and consequences of failing the Maniac's mission. Calling everyone out also gives everyone the chance to prepare themselves specifically against us and what we have and will show them in the ring (and the idea of going against them all at once is just insanely risky). If we keep quiet and challenge each individually, it would take them time to even realize that we are planning to challenge them all. With some clever scheduling we could take out a significant part of them out before they start comparing notes on us to find out the best way to take us down.

As for the Nameless, just what evidence do we have that she is a part of the WiB plot in the first place? The only thing we have is that she is the right sex (but her partners aren't), that she has a mask (but a different one from the WiB) and that she isn't a Han (and the WiB are). That's all - for all we know she really could be our Ashina princess slumming in disguise. Or maybe they are some completely different unorthodox or small school fighters out to make a name for themselves. Or they could be a part of the same conspiracy, sure. The point is, we don't know that she is or that she is planning to declare herself the Maniac's apprentice. It would be pretty strange of her to do that anyway when she was obviously working with the two other masked fighters. If she really was planning to do that, than it would look much more credible if she came to the tournament alone.

asxetos

Augur
Here is another point for A:
Anonymity saved us from WiB so far, but it will all fall on Guo Fu because he is rumored to be the disciple (and his recent victories probably reinforced the rumors).
I think the best action is to have Guo Fu and Jing lay low, while having the waifu squad do some discrete snooping around.

Baltika9

Arcane
While WiB are part of the main plot, we must not forget the deadline and consequences of failing the Maniac's mission. Calling everyone out also gives everyone the chance to prepare themselves specifically against us and what we have and will show them in the ring (and the idea of going against them all at once is just insanely risky). If we keep quiet and challenge each individually, it would take them time to even realize that we are planning to challenge them all. With some clever scheduling we could take out a significant part of them out before they start comparing notes on us to find out the best way to take us down.
Which will last us for only the first two to three schools for them to figure it out. And even better, the monasteries will send their lower-ranked students to size us up and give our marks the best advantage they can. On the other hand, breezing through this and calling them out lets us walk into their monasteries and challenge their students with no problems and/or questions, They will be tripping one over another to get a piece of us. That, and we also completely forego any credit and prestige we can win by humiliating the opponents we've already beaten. Which is what Zhang really wants, for the world to acknowledge us as the best of the new generation.
As for the Nameless, just what evidence do we have that she is a part of the WiB plot in the first place? The only thing we have is that she is the right sex (but her partners aren't), that she has a mask (but a different one from the WiB) and that she isn't a Han (and the WiB are). That's all - for all we know she really could be our Ashina princess slumming in disguise. Or maybe they are some completely different unorthodox or small school fighters out to make a name for themselves. Or they could be a part of the same conspiracy, sure. The point is, we don't know that she is or that she is planning to declare herself the Maniac's apprentice. It would be pretty strange of her to do that anyway when she was obviously working with the two other masked fighters. If she really was planning to do that, than it would look much more credible if she came to the tournament alone.
Actually, we don't know their composition or their origins, or if they're an all woman/man organization. The "Womyn in Black"is more of a joke about Anita Sarkeesian from the prologue. And these masked jokers are definitely connected to the people assaulting people in the city. Come on, mysterious fighters from a foreign land using martial arts that no one can't recognize (they're definitely not Ashina, Jing didn't recognize any of their moves. And we have a passing familiarity with their styles from the prologue), showing out of the blue and breezing through the matches? Something's up with these guys, and I don't think it's a coincidence. They're shady as fuck. Plus, they're playing with our name, probably planning to take credit as Zee-Jay's real apprentice at the end of this. And with her impressive display, people may actually believe her, unless we're there to prove her dead wrong (see what I did there?). And the grappling technique from the Shaolin is an awesome bonus too, combined with our Kualang Step, we can perform quick and brutal acrobatic takedowns and stealth ambushes. Like a real wolf.

All of these sects are basically competitors - it would take a lot for them to set aside their rivalries, much more then one upstart fighter can provide. It would take them some time before they even realize we are gunning after all of them - two, probably three of our targets. But even then, if we show them nothing here, they would know nothing to prepare against later. The sects we defeat would not give knowledge on how we did that to their competition, they are not stupid or desperate to advertise the weaknesses in their techniques. So let them send their cannon fodder one at the time it they choose. I prefer those odds to giving everyone a full demonstrations of our capabilities and then giving them time to prepare against us.

As for the Nameless, it's a stretch to go from "these guys are masked like the people we are looking for" to "they plan to declare themselves the disciples of the Maniac". If that is their plan, they why are there three of them? And why the hell would they declare themselves so if they are a part of the same group that was attacking people under our name? Aren't they afraid that every master in the room is going to jump at them the moment they do that and drag them into prison? Because that is a very real possibility even if we do it.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
If that is their plan, they why are there three of them?
To maximize their chances to get through the competition.

And why the hell would they declare themselves so if they are a part of the same group that was attacking people under our name?
Winning the tournament adds weight tio their claims. Every masked good can say that he is a ZJ's disciple. Not everyone can win the tournament.

Aren't they afraid that every master in the room is going to jump at them the moment they do that and drag them into prison?
They have their smoke grenades as a mean of escaping. If they manage to slip away from a stadium full of their enemies, the name of ZJ's disciple goes straight to the top of the Most Wanted list.

We will become a boogeyman to whom they may attribute their every crime. A very convenient disguise.

Sorry man, I just don't see it. Whatever these guys are planning to do even if they are connected to the WiB, declaring themselves the Maniac’s apprentices now isn't it. Just how many bombs would they need to get away from something like that? They are not masters, they are young fighters just like us. They would get caught in seconds - there are enough masters here to kick the ass of everyone short of the Maniac himself. That whole plan is just insanely risky. It's a suicide mission. Well, a humiliation and a savage beating mission at the very least.

Nevill

Arcane
Sorry man, I just don't see it.
That is a possibility, to put things in perspective. They need our name for something, and we wouldn't like it when we find out what it was.

They are not masters, they are young fighters just like us.
And you know this because? They are not bound by the rules of the tournament. Nobody had seen them without a mask.

They would get caught in seconds
Oh, puh-lease. We could have escaped from Songfeng if we murdered Rong Jr dishonorably, and we were 15 year old kid without any experience. They don't need to fight their way out through each and every man present to get away.

Last edited:
They would still have to prove they are eligible to participate, especially since they have given no names and are wearing masks - no way would they let them participate otherwise. So, they can't be old enough to be true masters (also, one of them has already been eliminated by a Huashan participant). We killed Rong in an honourable duel and we would still get killed for it if his father wasn't there. The moment these guys declare themselves they would be have to face the consequences of attacking people all over the city. And they are going to do this when the eyes of every sect disciple and master is one them, the same sects that are the real law in this city now? They are going to get creamed in seconds, even if they pack a whole arsenal of bombs with them.

And getting caught would pretty much negate whatever effect this whole plan was supposed to make. WiB are already using our name as a boogeyman - that's what all those attacks are for. This would just be a pointless theatrics that would end up destroying what they were hoping to achieve. The dangerous Maniac's disciples, the terrors of the martial arts world - beaten like a bunch of pussies and thrown into stockade for people to laugh at them. And that is also the reason why I'm strongly against revealing who we are if we don't have a definite way of proving we are not responsible for the attacks - the same could happen to us as well.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Azira - A
handup - A
Kipeci - A
ERYFKRAD - A
Zero Credibility - A
Rex Feral - A
Nevill - D
ScubaV - A
asxetos - A
Smashing Axe - A
Baltika9 - D
Jester - D
Esquilax - D
XenomorphII - A
Stygian Lurker - A
Lambchop19 - A>D
Kashmir Slippers - A
Ifeex - D
Tigranes - C>D>A
Grimgravy - A

A - 14
B - 0
C - 1
D - 5

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Day of the Tournament Semifinals

“I was attacked by someone claiming to be Zhang Jue’s disciple,” you say. “I must have been poisoned then. Haven’t you heard of the attacks?”

Qilin shrugs. “I have, but they are really none of my concern.”

“It wasn’t my husband,” says Pu’er quickly, anxious to clear Guo Fu’s name. She must be sensitive about the allegations thrown at him. “You know that, right?”

You give the pair a reassuring nod. “Of course. If it had been him I wouldn’t be sitting here right now. I know that you have been inconvenienced by the rumours of Zhang Jue’s apprentice. Have you noticed anything strange recently, Madam Guo?” She seems unwilling to talk, but surprisingly it is Guo Fu that speaks up in his calm, slow manner. “We were attacked by people last night claiming to be from an orthodox sect.”

“That can’t be,” interrupts Yifang in surprise. “Anyone fighting would be cast out of their sect. No one would risk it! Do you know which sect they were from?”

Guo Fu shakes his head. “I don’t know which. They did not say. Still, I managed to fight them off. That is partially why we are here tonight. It is safer for Pu’er.”

You briefly wonder if Qilin knew about this when she invited the two, but quickly discard the idea. She wouldn’t be that kind, would she? “You can stay here for the night if you want,” you offer, glancing at the one you are renting the room from. She doesn’t seem perturbed by the idea. “After all, I’m already paying for the room. Two more people won’t matter.”

“No, we can’t.” Pu’er shakes her head. “That would be too much hospitality from you, Young Master Guan. Besides, it might get you into trouble.”

“I’m already in trouble,” you laugh. “A bit more won’t matter.”

“Let us accept their kindness, Pu’er,” says Guo Fu. “Just for tonight.”

“But you are fighting Young Master Guan tomorrow!” argues his wife fervently. “What if-“ Too late, she realizes the insinuation of her words. She looks at you, horrified and shamed. “I am sorry! I didn’t mean to imply any untrustworthiness on your part!”

“Don’t worry about it,” you say, waving off her concerns. “It’s expected.”

“I must apologize on my wife’s behalf.” Guo Fu bows his head. “It is my fault for being too gullible. She has had to keep an eye out for me all this while, so she is rather sensitive about such matters.”

“I said not to worry about it,” you grin cheerfully while slapping the big guy on the back. “

“If… if it is a concern,” Murong Yandi speaks up, “perhaps I may be of help. Let me watch over Guo Fu and his wife. It is not like I have anything else to do. They can continue staying at their place. I think this is what my Master would want me to do…”

“That is great,” you say, “I’ll help you out and we can take turns.” If there is an attack tonight, it could be a chance for you to capture one of the assailants and interrogate them, no matter if they are connected to the mysterious people-in-black, or if they truly are orthodox sect pugilists.

“Oh, you won’t be doing that,” says Qilin airily. “You’ll be staying right here. You want to get rid of the poison, right?”

“Is it going to take that long? I think Cao’er already knows how to remove it.” You turn to Cao’er. “I think it was the Yuhua Duqing Palm. You’ve seen it before, right?” She peers at you closely, and then shakes her head.

“…it’s similar, but different. Not the same attack Granddad healed you from… the qi is crueller… more persistent.” She doesn’t seem to be able to articulate what exactly is different, but you will have to accept her diagnosis that it isn’t the Yuhua Duqing Palm.

“Yuhua Duqing…” mutters Qilin, blushing slightly. “I didn’t know you were the sort to eat, shoot and leave without paying. How scandalous.”

“I’ve never even been there,” you sigh. “But enough about that. I need to find these black-clothed weirdos. Don’t tell me you aren’t curious.”

“I am, but…” Qilin pauses and thinks. “No, we won’t accomplish anything by running around at night trying to find them.”

“Why not?”

“Luoyang is too big and there are too many possible targets for them to attack. They could be anywhere. Even with a hundred of us, you would have to get lucky to encounter them again. You are better off resting tonight.”

“That doesn’t sound like much of a plan.”

“It’s advice. Sound advice, coming from an adult such as myself who thinks more clearly,” she grins. “Besides, why do you care if they start spoiling Zhang Jue’s disciple’s name?”

“Perhaps you should care too, seeing as you are fighting a mysterious masked fighter in the next round,” you retort. “With luck, they could turn out to be related, and you could end up in trouble too.”

“I wouldn’t worry too much about that,” says Qilin dismissively. “I don’t really plan to go up against her seriously anyway... it would be more trouble than it is worth. I’ve already completed my mission successfully and gathered enough information to work with.”

“Her?”

“Oh, a woman can sniff out another woman easily. My nose is particularly sensitive. Besides, I already spied on them fighting during the preliminaries – they are definitely foreign-trained. I’m not sure why they are here, of course, or why they’re hiding themselves.” It looks like Qilin has come to the same conclusion that Cao’er has from her own experience.

“How do you know that?” asks Murong Yandi.

“In my family business we encounter all sorts of people,” says Qilin unabashedly. “I’ve seen their style before… it is Persian. Really, all of you should get out and see more of the world. Whatever it is, I doubt they’re connected to Yuhua Hall of all places.”

After a while, Guo Fu and Pu’er take their leave – the girl appears to be getting tired after a long day. Murong Yandi goes with them, making good on his word to guard them. You are left in the room with Qilin, Cao’er and Yifang, having finally convinced the Miao girl to help you keep an eye on Nameless.

“So, aren’t you leaving?” you say impatiently.

“We still have to treat the poison in your body,” says Qilin.

“How do you plan on doing that?”

“You must be feeling numb right about now, aren’t you?”

You are.

“Don’t worry,” smiles Qilin nastily. “I took special care with your bowl. It wouldn’t have been mixed up with theirs. Of course, I had to up the dose to make sure you weren’t going to secretly run out on us to don your silly mask and prowl the rooftops after you started talking about mysterious criminals. Didn’t notice, did you?”

“Why… do you need… to paralyze me… for treatment?” You force out the words, resigned to your fate.

“Well, I didn’t originally plan it for treatment.” Qilin gives Cao’er a slight nod. “I owed her a favour. But I think we can do that another day, can’t we?”

Cao’er nods in return. “…Jing won’t be in good condition if he is poisoned. I’ll wait till he is recovered.”

“What are the two of you doing?” says Yifang fearfully.

“Right!” says Qilin cheerfully, energetic despite the hours growing late. “Little nun,” she calls out, “you might want to look away if you don’t want to break your vows.” Qilin and Cao’er begin stripping your paralyzed body, peeling away the layers of garments you have on you. The both of them are clumsy about it, though Cao’er is giving off some rather concerning giggles as she does so. Yifang begins chanting a sutra loudly, her eyes shut tight against the impure activities taking place in front of her.

As you are rendered topless, Qilin gives a whistle of appreciation. “Looks like someone has been keeping himself in shape… and what’s with these scars?” She runs her fingers lightly across your scarred back in wonder. “Did you get it while training with Zhang Jue?”

“…no, it was already like that when I first met Jing…” says Cao’er. You certainly can’t reply anymore.

“Interesting,” muses Qilin. She flicks your back hard. “Now, Cao’er, shall we begin?”

Surprisingly, you feel much better on the day of the semifinals. Qilin and Cao’er’s less than tender ministrations were strangely effective, though it seemed to tire them out rather quickly. They had spent the rest of the night in Qilin’s room, dragging Yifang along with them – the poor nun seemed rather dazed after your treatment was over, probably having succumbed to temptation and sneaking some peeks at the procedure.

When you arrive, Qilin is already in her Xiaoxiang disguise and has blended into the crowd smoothly. She claims to have a plan in place to unmask Nameless, but isn’t telling you anything about it for now. You wonder if you should seek her out and offer any help you can. Murong Yandi and Guo Fu haven’t arrived either – they could just be late, but you are slightly concerned that they may have run into trouble.

Before you can decide what to do, however, Yifang walks up to you, her face blushing furiously as she remembers the events of last night.

“I-I bring word from the Abbess. She, Grand Taoist Zhengchong, and Abbot Fangzhang have summoned you. It’s about what you said last night.”

“You told them?” You stare at her. All of them had agreed to keep it a secret last night, including Yifang.

“Of course I told them. It is only right that we refer to their wisdom in such matters,” replies Yifang.

“You promised,” you point out, grinning slightly.

“W-well, I… anyway, I told and that was it! I’m sorry!” She looks even more similar to Cao’er when she pouts, finding no way to reconcile breaking her promise and her duties to the Eight Sects. It is not too much of a problem for you – you had expected her to inform the Abbess, at least, but Miecao bringing in the heads of Wudang and Shaolin is something you had not predicted. Still, you wonder if you should heed the summons.

A. You head off to try and help Qilin with her plan against Nameless before their fight. You are intrigued by this Persian fighter, and would like to see what you can uncover. They must have a reason for appearing in masks.

B. You are slightly concerned that Murong and Guo are still not here. You head out to find them, hoping that they have not gotten into trouble. The people harassing Guo Fu cannot be ruled out as being connected to the ones in black.

C. You heed the summons of the Abbess. This is not something you can turn down lightly, and an excellent opportunity for you to finally meet the two strongest martial artists in person. They might know something you don't.

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
We just got raped, didn't we? By Cao'er and Quiling, no less. :lol: Oh well, glad Quiling had the good sense to keep us from running off with everyone else.

All the choices seem worthwhile to me, except maybe B, as it may be a red herring and the delay could be of something mundane such as stopping by for some noodles.
The Persians (who next, Spartans?) really do intrigue me, the hell are they doing over here? India, I would understand, what interest do they have in a Chinese tournament?
Leaning heavily to C, it's the Masters-us cooperation I've been wanting all this time, with them coordinating openly and us working in the gutters, we'll be able to figure out what's going on quickly.

Going with C. People like that can't be kept waiting. But why not tell Yifang to grab a couple of her friends and look for Guo and Murong? She knows they could really be in trouble and is just the type that would jump at the opportunity to help with something like that.

Baltika9

Arcane
That's a good idea, as good orthodox sectarians, they should feel obliged to prevent any assaults, especially after what we told them yesterday. If not Yifang, then at least some of her sisters.

Nevill

Arcane
They would still have to prove they are eligible to participate, especially since they have given no names and are wearing masks - no way would they let them participate otherwise. So, they can't be old enough to be true masters (also, one of them has already been eliminated by a Huashan participant).
Dude, this is a tournament for orthodox fighters. You are what you say you are. The Eight Sects do not cheat, and the rest of the rabble never amounted to anything, so nobody sees any reason to check this shit anymore. You've got a crest, you are in. We checked in while wearing a mask, and I don't remember anyone asking for our birth certificate.

You are thinking in terms of modern Olympics, with passports and drug tests. This isn't it.

We killed Rong in an honourable duel and we would still get killed for it if his father wasn't there.
Yes, we would have been. And that refutes what I was saying... how excactly?
C was obviously retarded, I'm pretty sure that we would be toast if we stabbed him with a hidden dagger.
Actually, no, but you'd have to leg it out of there very quickly before they grasp the reality of what just happened. At least initially they'd be too shocked to react at the brutal stabbing. As you'd be less injured than you were in B, escape would have been possible.
We could have gotten away with it, and we were just a kid surrounded by a crowd of 30-40 grown-ups back then.

And getting caught would pretty much negate whatever effect this whole plan was supposed to make. WiB are already using our name as a boogeyman - that's what all those attacks are for. This would just be a pointless theatrics that would end up destroying what they were hoping to achieve. The dangerous Maniac's disciples, the terrors of the martial arts world - beaten like a bunch of pussies and thrown into stockade for people to laugh at them. And that is also the reason why I'm strongly against revealing who we are if we don't have a definite way of proving we are not responsible for the attacks - the same could happen to us as well.
This was a very colourful speech, but you've made one important assumption - namely, that they would get caught. Then you've concluded that their plan makes no sense, and dismissed it. But what if they - surprise! - never planned to get caught in the first place?

Suppose one of them wins the tournament, and walks up to the Shaolinn monk to claim their prize. Then, when nobody expect that, they murder the chap, screaming "BLOOD FOR T THERE IS NO MASTER BUT ZHANG JUE!" from the top of their lungs. Then, when everyone is shocked and confused by the sudden turn of events, they lunge at the crowd, trying to get away.

Do you think people would rush to get them? Hell, most of them are scared shitless of Zhang Jue. Only a few of the onlookers possess something akin to a martial talent, and even then the best disciples of the Eight Sects dared not speak with Guo Fu, fearing death. And when death itself comes screaming for them, wielding a bloodied dagger, while they still can't wrap their heads over what happened? Most people would scatter, wailing like little girls, making way for the murderer, stumbling over, falling, crushing the fallen under their feet, and hampering whatever pursuit there may have been. Have you ever seen the panicking crowd that is tightly packed? This is often much more disastrous then what have caused the reaction itself.

Of course there would be those who would keep their cool and try to stop the culprit, but if the panic starts spreading, what use would that be? It would take time to calm down the distraught people, much more time than a culprit would ever need.

Really, it can go both ways.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom