Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

lightbane

Arcane
That's 'if she hurt someone'. She never did, though, as far as we are aware. We managed to dodge these situations.

Didn't she throw needles at people occasionally? I guess these didn't count by virtue of being "blunt weapons" or something. Also, her magical eyes were somewhat forgotten as well. I don't remember if she freaked out when she noticed Jing's lack of pressure points, but that would most likely have caused a strong reaction if she did.

Kipeci

Arcane
I thought it was more of a concern if she was up close, Jing got more concerned about the promise when she was about to stab zhang while being held hostage.

Baltika9

Arcane
Why was Cao'er so obsessed with him, though? I also find it kinda surprising that she didn't skewer Qilin after she got to Jing first.

Kipeci

Arcane
Not hugging Cao'er down the whole way is one of my personal mistakes here that I greatly regret, same as not dressing Jing up as the bride and attempting to convince you bros not to approach the imposing shirtless guy on the boat. Attempting to convince folks to butcher the Minamotobros was also not my finest hour.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The opportunity for something like a Brown Wedding comes only once in a lifetime. :lol:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I voted for it and wanted it so bad.
No.

You voted for x1 (laxatives), which is part of the reason why C1 (wedding) failed by not having enough votes on its own. Yes, I still remember. Yes, I am still butthurt. :rpgcodex:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Laxatives are always fun. If my vote was an x1 vote, then it was also for the wedding. As long as there were laxatives.

Did the laxatives vote fail? I don't remember.

Nevill

Arcane
Well, 'also votes' do not work. They add to the more popular option, so your vote went for A1 instead of C1, which caused C option to fail and its voters to flop to B2. Which caused you to not have any laxatives at all because you voted for laxatives.

Funny how that happens. :P

Nevill

Arcane
fE6Akjy.jpg
Cao'er best girl.

lightbane

Arcane
Because she was. And she went as far as to acquire immortality to be together with her beloved no matter how long it would take*. Too bad she didn't consider to use that power to rule the world from the shadows or something more ambitious.

*She never got pregnant, though, right? Also, what happened with not-Mulan's bastard son "acquired" from Jing?

Baltika9

Arcane
Talk shit all you want, Chichi is still the number one wife.
Zhang Jue ending is the true ending...
:negative:

Kipeci

Arcane
Also, what happened with not-Mulan's bastard son "acquired" from Jing?

Assuming that you're talking about BJ, Qilin's mother took care of that. Still not happy about Qilin being number one, I preferred both Cao'er and Yunzi to her and Cao'er ended up more than a little twisted from us ignoring her.

Nevill

Arcane
We should have let Zhang Jue settle the dispute between Taishan and Mystery Swordsman to get ALL THE SWORDS.

Regret, thy name is Legend! :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom