Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Gods aren't spheres. Spheres don't really think I in any reasonable way. It's like when we first met the masters, could they kill us? Yep. Did they? Nope. They had their own agendas and that kept us alive. Same here.
Sphere diplomacy all over again because people think we have any leverage.

We have NO leverage.

Kill Shun => Declare war on Heavens for fucking around in earthly domain - this is the way to go.

Lambchop19 To who you want to expose the Heavens? No one will believe anyway and we have no POWERS to argue with celestials now. We need to gain power and then fuck them up. Revenge is best served cold.

But what if right now, we could make it so that Shun lives? We aren't exposing heaven to people, but to heaven itself. They will believe us when they see plainly that Shun is possessed. If Lady Ji can see it, then they certainly will be able to once we ask them to take a closer look.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Gods aren't spheres. It's like when we first met the masters, could they kill us? Yep. Did they? Nope. They had their own agendas and that kept us alive. Same here.
Sphere diplomacy all over again because people think we have any leverage.

We have NO leverage.

Kill Shun => Declare war on Heavens for fucking around in earthly domain - this is the way to go.

Lambchop19 To who you want to expose the Heavens? No one will believe anyway and we have no POWERS to argue with celestials now. We need to gain power and then fuck them up. Revenge is best served cold.

But what if right now, we could make it so that Shun lives? We aren't exposing heaven to people, but to heaven itself. They will believe us when they see plainly that Shun is possessed. If Lady Ji can see it, then they certainly will be able to once we ask them to take a closer look.
If you want Shun to live then vote B. The level of wishful thinking in those options is the same (also I believe the apparition is Nuwa fucking with us just so we fail even harder).

Absinthe

Arcane
If Nuwa was a reasonable person then we would not be in this shit in the first place.

Baltika9

Arcane
After we will win ALL THE WARS.

The DEMONZ will keep us busy for a while. Got to prepare the powerbase for a heavenly crusade. :M
Kaelyn.jpg

(She's also the character I never used +M).

It's like when we first met the masters, could they kill us? Yep. Did they? Nope. They had their own agendas and that kept us alive. Same here.
Come to think to it, so did spheres. :M
I don't think tearing us to pieces over and over or cleaning up database errors for the Observer qualify as agendas, humanly speaking. Not ones we could relate to or use anyway.

Hardly making your case, bro. These gods seem to have personalities, laws, agendas, emotions. The spheres were like idiot children with unlimited power. No laws, just morbid curiosity.

If Nuwa was a reasonable person then we would not be in this shit in the first place.
Dude, one more time I'm gonna say it: my plan isn't to be talking to just Nuwa.
Dangle a bad choice in front of Dex' and it flocks to it like flies to a heap of shit +M
same thing certain posters said about entering the fire temple.

Absinthe

Arcane
In case you haven't noticed, heaven doesn't really like Chi You after what we did there last time.

The whole place is biased against us.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Wouldn't it be hilarious, if most of immortals didn't give a crap about empire or us, or even all forgotten us excpect Nuwa and couple of others?

Immortal1: Say buddy, do you want to go fishing in cos-
"boomb" Xu Jing appears
Immortal2: Who the fu.
Nuwa: CHI YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Immortals1&2: Who!?What!?

Absinthe So what? Bias or no, when we show that laws were broken, heads will roll - and not ours. We've had our punishment. Time for Nuwa to have hers.

Absinthe

Arcane
Lambchop19, and what if it turns out laws weren't broken?

For instance, what if the curse that possessed Shun came from the Xuanyuan Sword? Shun took that sword himself, and the sword's curse could even be grandfathered past the law since it is from an older time when that decree did not yet exist.

Lambchop19, and what if it turns out laws weren't broken?

For instance, what if the curse that possessed Shun came from the Xuanyuan Sword? Shun took that sword himself, and the sword could even be grandfathered since it is from an older time when that decree did not yet exist.
Perhaps. Only one way to find out. I personally like these odds a bit better than taking in the whole of heaven at any point.

Gods can punish gods a lot easier than we can.

Absinthe

Arcane
Chi You managed to take on the whole of heaven before and very nearly won. Nuwa had to resort to all her trickery to stop us.

I'm pretty sure it's within our means to succeed this time.

Baltika9

Arcane
I'm pretty sure "The Whole Of Heavanz" is more than a million celestial soldiers and two Immortals.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Wait, why is everyone assuming that praying is going to get you a physical audience at the Celestial Court instead of a voice or two manifesting inside your head?

Jester

Arbiter
Either option will be entertaining... that sounded like celestial.
Jing will be a sword to penetrate heaven, unfortunately brother metal crafter from Shaolin still didn't make that giant drill mecha yet. Shame. Its not like im planing to try change Jing into demon powered Rabbit making him impervious to everything except certain grenade.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom