Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Baltika9

Arcane
To all the guys that like the Gawd of War ending, do you realize after the veiled lady speech that the meaning of that endibg is that we have effectively become Nuwa's bitch right?
This is why the veiled lady was smiling to us, she knows we are possessed, probably the Sword Demon was part of thie plot as well, and we fell for it.
Reverse-troll: Chi You's rage possessed Chi You's reincarnation. Who now wants to protect those that depends on him. Shun is depending on us.
:troll:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Well, rather than threatening his loved ones, it's something more like this

big_boss_1_877.jpg

with a dash of

Liam_Neeson_Batman_Begins_Ras_Al_Ghul_the_dark_knight_rises_Reflection_of_Batmans_persona.jpeg

Last edited:

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
A

The way this is written, I just know Shun is going to get killed with B. I think this is our only chance.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
More effective at disrupting the seals, at a cost to her own health.
And we have no idea what the cost would be or what ailments it can result in or how to treat it (if it does not kill her), correct?

Or will it be similar to what Jing have experienced after the Hundred Man Battle?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Possibly, you don't know for sure, but if it's going to kill her she wouldn't offer to try it in the first place. She's not that selfless.

Nevill

Arcane
If we unlock Xuezi, I doubt that our little sister will be in the chillest of moods.
Hm. Do you mean 'unlock' as in 'the seals', or as in 'the route'? That might be important.

Now that I think about it, a good passionate smooch have never failed us, be it the Toad Demoness, the Shaolin gauntlet, or the Demon Swordsman (if only we had seen it to the end). That is an impressive track record.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
A

The Rage is actually pissed enough to 'speak'. Chi You really had to hate celestials for what they did with his love.

Wonder if it will want to kill this bitch.

Also have fun with the fake sword Nie :troll:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Hmmmm... I wonder uf she knows we are Chi You. And what will she say when we fight her.

Kz3r0

Arcane
If we unlock Xuezi, I doubt that our little sister will be in the chillest of moods.
Hm. Do you mean 'unlock' as in 'the seals', or as in 'the route'? That might be important.

Now that I think about it, a good passionate smooch have never failed us, be it the Toad Demoness, the Shaolin gauntlet, or the Demon Swordsman (if only we had seen it to the end). That is an impressive track record.
Yeah, the pedololi route, do not want.
Isn't that automatic game over by the way?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Yes, the cops knock on my door and prevent me from doing any more LPs to save the world from terrible pedololi writing. A technical game over.

Nevill

Arcane
Someone didn't play a certain game.
This is a different kind of game. It is even more perverted.

While normally a genderbend would result in a game over, here a game over could have resulted in a genderbend.

So do not be too quick to discard the possibilities. :)

tropic

Scholar
Tough choice here!

I think we finally know why the previous emperor wanted us to be Shun's companion based on our birth astrology:

He knew that heaven wanted to end his dynasty, and that our birth star indicated rebellion against heaven. He planned for us to join Shun in rebellion and to preserve the Tang. That is some Glorious Strategist -level foresight.

Anyway, we've come too far to stop now: down with Celestial harmony!

A

Nevill

Arcane
Is it not strange, though, to try and overcome a Celestial messenger with a power of an Immortal, rather than a human?

"You can do your best with your famines and plagues, and let us see whether the capricious whims of the gods can suppress the ingenuity of man,” laughs Shun lightly.

tropic

Scholar
If only we had Armaiti, we could pin her down and qi-sorb her immortality.

:troll:

edit: Maybe that is what Shun is trying to do??

tropic

Scholar
Your fingers dig in deeper into the ground. Your mind begins furiously considering the things you can do right now.

treave, can you elaborate on the options Jing is thinking about?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom