Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Lords of Xulima Released on Steam Early Access

covr

Prophet
Patron
Eschalon also has painful walking speed, and it was nearly impossible to play. But maybe you were right guys, with slow walking speed you can avoid traps and stuff. So the devs made it intentionally.

GrimoireFTW

Learned
why are tards still complaining about the walking speed. YOU CAN TOGGLE RUN WITH CAPSLOCK AND MOVE REALLY FAST!!! I only use walk when im in a very "trappy" place

Mraston

Learned
Looks cool, but I could literally explore the real world faster than the game's world due to the walking speed.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
They got an update today. Difficulty settings changed from Casual, Classic and Hardcore to Normal, Old-School Veteran and Hardcore, respectively.

But we will always remember how those playing on Normal are actually casuals. :3

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
It really is a bit ridiculous how some people refuse to play on Easy just because it's called "easy". They even go on the forums and say the difficulty's broken and unbalanced, instead of trying the other thing out.

I'd personally be glad if there was simply a combination of the old "normal" difficulty with the Hardcore's starvation + focus on more careful resource management.

Behelit

Augur
It'd be more thematically consistent if the PC was a turtle wading through molasses.

Would buy it, but I am not into popamole. Like to actually casually explore my environment, so until they do something about the ridiculously sped up walking speed its simply a no go, maybe it will be addressed in the sequel. My Bros running around everywhere they go like they are on crack cocaine just kills the immurshun for me. So unrealistic.

bussinrounds

Augur
Would buy it, but I am not into popamole. Like to actually casually explore my environment, so until they do something about the ridiculously sped up walking speed its simply a no go, maybe it will be addressed in the sequel. My Bros running around everywhere they go like they are on crack cocaine just kills the immurshun for me. So unrealistic.
You know you don't have to run, right ? :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom