Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LORD ROCKET'S THREAD OF KPOP, JARPUGS, AND DANMAKU SHMUPS

Man up or woman out?

• Man up

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Woman out

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Wow the images are working now!!

ivHdD.png

:/

Lord Rocket

Erudite
0N046.png

4Ri99.png

IeCvU.png

CuHhh.png

GkijE.png

HUgWn.png

NXI2O.png

PS the program selector is Quikmenu 1.07. Much nicer than a frontend (well, not features wise but it's more elegant doing it 'in engine'. Well, I think so)

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
You know, if you need inspiration I can always ask the many koreans in the hostel to provide me with the latest rage in kpop so you can FUCKING UPDATE THE LP.
Also, I'll never share a jug with you if you don't.
A shame I didn't know about this yesterday or I would have delivered righteous punishment.

UPDATE.

MOAR

MOAR

MOAR!!!

Lord Rocket

Erudite
I haven't forgotten about this shit, I just can't be bothered doing it right now. At some point I'll get off my arse.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I've been warming up to my first playing of Star Command (which I hadn't even heard of before The CRPG Addict started playing it) by reading this Let's Play.
The manual for Star Command lacks illustrations so I was looking forward to see how exploration of indoor complexes looked like, but the LP never got that far. :(

You know how the Thargoids out of Elite were described as insectoids in the manual (actually if you're really sad and read The Dark Wheel, or whatever the novella was called

Heh, I must be really sad 'cause I read that novel and really liked it. It was actually written by a professional sci-fi writer; it was not the usual fan fiction quality, but was actually good.
The the really, really sad part is that it made me search the entire 8 galaxies for the fabled planet Raxxla. I was convinced it had to be there somewhere, but I never found it. The most exciting thing I found was at tech level 15 (12 being officially the highest) planets - invisible ships they occasionally became visible. I was never able to shoot down any of them; only hit them occasionally.
Damned, Elite was a fantastic game, even on the humble ZX Spectrum!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom