Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LOL Notch is rich but lonely Discuss!!!1!!

Delbaeth

Learned
Well, then, the choice is clear. We need to nominate somebody to go and seduce him and introduce him to RPGs.

And we will have Java coded RPGs.
In the end of the day, you will love how fast are Unity games.

Cromwell

Arcane
You cant sent the gay Sturmtruppen there to seduce him. Theres a reason they are gay why would they put their dick into a pussies ass.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I guess he just doesn't know what to do. Why buy a $70 million LA McMansion when you don't have a family or anything? It's just money down the drain every single month when a nice apartment would suit you much better. I just can't imagine in his place being so confused about what to do with my life now I'm suddenly a billionaire. Maybe it's just that he has so many options he's just got choice paralysis.
If he had any brains he would finance a Hef party and have at his mansion and get Hef to bring all his wives to share :)

DeepOcean

Arcane
I'm sure his death will cure your cancer-ridden colon and you'll be happy again.

It's a miracle that some retards still haven't figured out that wealth has nothing to do with happiness and are always surprised when rich people get sad.
To be fair, money doesn't bring happyness but if some guy has alot of money and is sad, imagine if he had to live with 200 dollars a month, sad + poor is a totally possible combination and being fucked twice is certainly worse than fucked once .:D

Cadmus

Arcane
To be fair, money doesn't bring happyness but if some guy has alot of money and is sad, imagine if he had to live with 200 dollars a month, sad + poor is a totally possible combination and being fucked twice is certainly worse than fucked once .:D
I bet if notch had 200 dollars per month he would work is ass off on some retard ass game like Minecraft which would make him happy.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I bet if notch had 200 dollars per month he would work is ass off on some retard ass game like Minecraft which would make him happy.
That is a good point. I will tell him to give me all his money so he can get back his motivation. It is the only way!

Brumaire

Educated
If Notch keeps being all alone in his mansion, growing old and bitter, then we'll finally have the Citizen Kane of video games.

deuxhero

Arcane
Stick to anime because you clearly know nothing about finance. Annual inflation rate is around 2% average for the last several years in the US. Yeah... if you put all of your money in a savings account you won't go higher than that but when you have two billion dollars there are plenty of mutual funds and other 'safe' investments to buy into.

Pretty sure it hasn't even been a decade since those "safe" investments last failed.

:Flash:

Arcane
It could well be he'd be happier with 200 dollars a month.
Every combination of rich/poor and happy/sad is possible.

I don't know if I ever want to be rich. And even if I were I'd try to hide it as well as possible, and pretend it doesn't exist. No fancy car, no fancy house, no nothing.
I used to do a paper route through a rich and a poor neighbourhood. I'd much rather live in the poor neighbourhood. In the rich neighbourhood, with the large houses and the Porsches in front, people were unfriendly and suspicious. I got accused of using their dustbins to get rid of my trash, and trying to spy out possible break-ins. I like not having to worry about break-ins because there is nothing to steal.
In the poorer neighbourhood, I never had these kind of encounters, people were friendlier there.

Here's a nice look at his new "friends"

http://photo.rukes.com/notch/notch.html

1mvR8vf.jpg

4dAsdBM.jpg

G3TWvor.jpg

azhxzv2.jpg

Welcome to Hollywood you fucking moron :lol:

Look at those empty leeches feasting on the fat new money in town. Soulless monstrosities circling the naive fool's fleshy mass, gorging on his wealth and providing him with constant unease and insecurity. Their nonchalant coolness an ever present mirror of his own utter social failure, corroding what's left of his plastic soul.

Well at least there's women to ease the pain right ?

pa294o4.jpg

ejdulovtej4gjr83uzuk.gif

commandowrong.gif

It's already over Notch, you just don't can't understand...

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Hahaha holy shit. Notch is like that 50 year old dad who tries to hang out with the younger crowd so that he'll feel like he's still relevant. All those younger beautiful people and then a fat balding guy who looks a decade older than what he really is. Guy's a fucking wreck.

Delbaeth

Learned
Seriously, I believe he should see a doctor (nothing wrong with that).
His eyes are like he's crying inside, and given that while he's already stalked by many, he shouldn't tell his feeling on social media.
A New AgeTM victim.
He should take the time to recover, and should see a regular doctor not a guru.

Andhaira

Arcane
Posted my response to this in the turbodweeb thread, didn't know there was a thread dedicated to Notch's tweets here. Also did not know he had a stocked candy bar in his mansion WTF that is the last thing that should be there. Being alone in a place like that he will be consistently tempted to binge on it, and get diabetes before he knows it. Anyhow reposting my reply here:

:lol:

What a retard. He could get any woman he wants with his billion+ dorrah, but no he's still pining after that plain/average chick who dumped him.

What he needs to do now:

-Hire a world class personal trainer & nutritionist and hit the gym.
-Hire a world class cook who lives with him and cooks him whatever his nutritionist told him to eat.
-After a couple of months hire a good MMA trainer to train him. Good cardio workout and will also build up confidence.
-Upgrade the wardrobe. Throw out the retarded dweeb shit and fill it up with Armani suits, versace jeans and the like.
-Get rid of the gay frenchie. Maybe get a hair transplant or go full bald.
-Get some pimpin rides. Bentley's, BMWs, etc. Luxury cars only, none of the gay sports car shit.
-Get a posse of bad mothafukaz to hang around with him and make him look like a good guy gone bad.
-Buy a swank nightclub in LA, where his mansion is and hang there at night with his posse, making out with random hot chicks every night. Pay some celebs to hang out there with him on occasion.
-PROFIT from his pimpin new lifestyle.

A few minutes of 'research' and he is even more pathetic than it appeared.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-07/notch-net-worth-isolation-twitter-outburst

At least one Mojang employee responded to Notch, saying that he had only resented him in the initial shock of him leaving the company.

"I mostly hated you for leaving, but that was only during the shock, you know that," said Patrick Geuder, who is a data analysis employee at the company.
"i do not know that, nobody reached out and said it was just initial shock. So fuck all of you. Fuck you so hard," responded Notch.

Another commenter suggested Persson sell his mansion and return to real life. "Nah, the mansion has a pool," he replied.

"People who made sudden success are telling me this is normal and will pass. That's good to know! I guess I'll take a shower then!"

And this is who he was married too and still wants bad:

lXIzp.jpg

26F0B9CF00000578-3004211-image-a-2_1427187329958.jpg

Though tbh with the money he has and the plastic surgery he can afford to have her do, she could end up being a plastic barbie.

Cadmus

Arcane
why should everybody just discard everything about them and buy expensive cars and armani suits? the trainer I think is a good idea for him, a legit quality of life improvement

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Sell house.
Buy $250 worth of freeweights off of Craig's List
Visit Codex Fitness thread.

Starwars

Arcane
I'm also one of those people who can't understand why one would just go nuts and live in crazy luxury once you get some cash. I'm not really a spiritual dude but finding happiness in yourself seems to be one of those kinda obvious things that you constantly hear and read about anyways, and it seems to make sense. Do these people just miss that or think it's bullshit or something? It's just weird to me.

If I got my paws on that amout of money, I dunno... Sure I'd move to a nicer place (not a soulless mansion with a goddamn candy room mind you) but I wouldn't move far away just for the sake of it. I'd spend some money to enjoy my hobbies a bit more, buy some new guitars and other instruments, shit like that, travel for a bit. But after that? Well... I'd want to just get on with my life that I enjoy quite a bit even now as a fairly poor bastard (partly by choice since I enjoy my spare time too much).

Maybe getting filthy rich just fucks with your head.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom