Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LOL Notch is rich but lonely Discuss!!!1!!

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Saying Good Morning or giving a polite nod, or whatever is considered absolutely normal here, and basically expected between 2 adults.

Maybe just no-one wants Notch to have a good morning?
I imagine this is the case

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
What a bunch of plebs. If I was rich, I would buy the house we live in, have it demolished and rebuilt from the ground up to perfection. I love our shitty 3rd world house so damn much. :love:

Deleted member 7219

If I was someone like Notch and had:

1) Unlimited cash
2) Lots of time
3) Programming skills

I'd make the next Stardew Valley. At least do something to keep myself occupied. Otherwise, I'd just travel the world giving out cash to charities and shit. Maybe join with Bill Gates and Elon Musk and save the planet.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Working while you are wealthy enough not to need it, is ridiculous in my opinion.

Traveling the world, fucking strange and exotic women's, eating new and exciting foods, meeting wonderful people who don't know you have money.

World is there to be enjoyed, 99% of humanity doesn't have the means to do that fully, those 1% cucks who have but then spend their time trying to accumulate even more wealth are beyond stupid.

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane

1) Unlimited cash
2) Lots of time
3) Programming skills

I'd make the next Stardew Valley. At least do something to keep myself occupied. Otherwise, I'd just travel the world giving out cash to charities and shit. Maybe join with Bill Gates and Elon Musk and save the planet.

No infinite stream of hookers and coke?

You do not deserve unlimited cash.

mondblut

Arcane
Saying Good Morning or giving a polite nod, or whatever is considered absolutely normal here, and basically expected between 2 adults.

Maybe just no-one wants Notch to have a good morning?
I imagine this is the case

I rarely hear "good morning" either. Only "good evening" and occasionally "good day". Waking past 3pm does that to you.

Deleted member 7219

1) Unlimited cash
2) Lots of time
3) Programming skills

No infinite stream of hookers and coke?

You do not deserve unlimited cash.

I'd want a happy life, not the one you describe.

I don't have programming skills so I'd reach out to Elon Musk and be like, "Dude, let's make a giant space vacuum to clean up all that space debris shit. I've got the cash, you've got the people, let's make it happen."

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Working while you are wealthy enough not to need it, is ridiculous in my opinion.

Traveling the world, fucking strange and exotic women's, eating new and exciting foods, meeting wonderful people who don't know you have money.

World is there to be enjoyed, 99% of humanity doesn't have the means to do that fully, those 1% cucks who have but then spend their time trying to accumulate even more wealth are beyond stupid.

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk

Depends if you are in the money business or empire-building business.

Ovplain

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex

Yeah, notch needs to start hanging with Dan Bilzerian!

Kem0sabe

Arcane

Humans are in the dying business... these guys spend so many years trying to accumulate more wealth and power for what? to reach old age and then die in a blink of an eye?

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
If Notch wanted to be useful to humanity, he could start by giving money to the RPG companies that deserve it, contributing to the Incline.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane

Humans are in the dying business... these guys spend so many years trying to accumulate more wealth and power for what? to reach old age and then die in a blink of an eye?

Because they enjoy it, what other reason is there? Some people like travel, some people settle for a nice happy family, and rich business owners are almost without exception highly motivated and competitive people. They would die out of boredom if they had to quit their business and retire early.

The reason Notch is uhappy despite being a billionaire is that he is not in his natural element. He's sitting on a pile of cash and has nothing to do with it, can't spend it on cocaine and hookers because he's so anti-social, he can't start a new business because he's not a natural entrepreneur, so what else is there? Well he's a nerd so he sits in a basement and plays video games, except he does it in a mansion and supplies are flown in by chopper.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Why he does have brain and fedora (enlightenment, my ass...)**?
Intelligent people are not bored.*

*true
**not true

Last edited:

:Flash:

Arcane

Aha, he wants to leave his Island and travel the world (a.k.a. mainland), the traitor.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I don't have programming skills so I'd reach out to Elon Musk and be like, "Dude, let's make a giant space vacuum to clean up all that space debris shit. I've got the cash, you've got the people, let's make it happen."
33c4e60056739c4df497a88fe65.jpg

Spaceballs, 1987.

Vorark

Erudite
He should quit playing open world games for awhile and, you know, travel and learn more about the real world. Might give him a new perspective on things.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Notch should finish his space game

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom